Justice League vs. Team Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Cyborg
Green Lantern (Hal)
Aquaman
Batman

Vs

Asura
Sephiroth
Akuma
Kratos
Dante
Shao Kahn
Albert Wesker
Alex Mercer

DCnU comic versions of Justice League

Team VG gets access to all of their abilities and weapons.

Who wins?

COG Veteran
Not sure if team VG can even hope to scratch supes and wonder womans skin.

ares834
Asura can't carry his team.

JL wins.

Impediment
JLA wins, but not easily.

-Pr-
Kudos for including Aquaman; other than that... Not sure.

What level Kratos are we talking?

Nephthys
Isn't Asura way above all these guys?

Impediment
Superman can take a sun dip, fly into the atmosphere, and fry everyone with his heat vision.

Asura is going to be the big problem. Supes wins, but not easily.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
Superman can take a sun dip Asura can destroy the sun without physically touching it.

What do Superman?

I am Vegeta
I heard asura can blow up the sun so superman is out and im sure he could take wonderwoman. Kratos could do some damage to aqua man and batman and cyborg. Dante can slow time so that will be an advantage. I heard akuma destroyed an asteroid. so im leaning toward team game.

Wei Phoenix
Couldn't Flash just steal all of their speed?

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Couldn't Flash just steal all of their speed? He could but it will take more than that. Asura could kill him easily and Dante probably kill him to. Also maybe kratos.

Bentley
Flash is the first to die, because there is no Wally in the DCNu.

BloodRain
He implodes when the match starts from an anti-paradox equation.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
He could but it will take more than that. Asura could kill him easily and Dante probably kill him to. Also maybe kratos.

They're going to kill someone when they're moving at crawl speed?

Originally posted by Bentley
Flash is the first to die, because there is no Wally in the DCNu. Originally posted by BloodRain
He implodes when the match starts from an anti-paradox equation.

So the multiverse biplodes?

-Pr-
Superman has days if not weeks of solar reserves. Destroying the sun alone wont do it.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman has days if not weeks of solar reserves. Destroying the sun alone wont do it. But it will weaken him greatly

Wei Phoenix
But it will weaken him greatly

In the same sense that you would be "greatly" weakened if I vanquished all forms of nourishment from the planet while you were full or even moderately fed.

Q99
Yea. It's only if you turn it red that it'd immediately affect him. Or if you can push him very hard in a long fight.

And that wouldn't affect Wonder Woman or Green Lantern, who are in the same general level.

-Pr-
But it will weaken him greatly

Like Wei said, only when it runs out.

Blotting out the sun isn't like Kryptonite. Superman's body isn't just a solar battery; it's a solar refinery that takes in energy, converts it in to something more efficient, and then stores it for use.

abhilegend
Someone post superman bench pressing earth for 5 days straight.

Utrigita
Originally posted by abhilegend
Someone post superman bench pressing earth for 5 days straight.

This one?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111116419/3278423-2793485-2663768_sm_13_1%5B1%5D.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.