Asura, Yasha, Goku & Vegeta vs. Thor, Hulk, Superman & Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Asura (Asuras Wrath)
Yasha (Asuras Wrath)
Goku (DBZ)
Vegeta (DBZ)

Vs

Thor (Marvel Now)
Indestructible Hulk (Marvel Now)
Superman (DCnU)
Wonder Woman (DCnU)

Rules:
Standard equipment & weapons
Goku & Vegeta both start at SS1 but can increase to SS2 & SS3. No time limit in SS3. They can also fuse. 30min time limit on fusion.
Asura & Yasha have access to any abilities & powers shown in game.
Marvel & DC characters are in their current forms
No BFR

Fight takes place on a lifeless planet otherwise similar to Earth

Who wins?

COG Veteran
Team Comics.

Hard.

Yamcha
Wait so does this mean Asura can use his "Destructor" form? YgxPJgfYpQ8

I feel it would help his team immensely but I still see team comics taking it, Thor (especially after what he accomplished in GoT) + DCnU Supes is nothing to sneeze at, I feel like they could handle the heavy hitters (Asura/Gogeta) while Wondy/Hulk face Yasha and as much as I love him (maybe even more so than Asura, the dude had the coolest theme in the game in my opinion lol) I don't see him coming out of that scuffle, I mean even if he tried to hold out for one of his companions they're gonna have their hands full and I don't see them coming out victorious.

I mean I guess we can speculate on how powerful a Super Saiyan 3 Gogeta would be but then again that's all we have is speculation lol so that's essentially opening up a whole other can of worms we probably shouldn't touch xD.

NemeBro
Not a single GoT or DCnU feat on their repertoire can match up to what Asura can do.

I am Vegeta
I heard Asura could blow up a sun without touching it so goodbye superman, hulk is to slow to catch goku or vegeta, wonder woman not sure, and thors hammer I wonder if it would let goku pick it up he could be worthy enough. But im not sure who wins overall.

Sprinkler
You shouldn't put Goku and Supes in a battle. Debate would never end.

Goku and Vegeta fuses and Gogeta stomps everybody even if you put Asura and yasha in other team.

BloodRain
Asura simultaneously breaks Goku and Vegeta's necks to use their lifeless husks as flails to beat Team Comic to death with.

God Cloth Seiya
T1 with Goku and Vegeta as weak links.

Sprinkler
Any saiyan can solo marvel verse

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sprinkler
Any saiyan can solo marvel verse http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/puddinpops.gif

TheHulk
Team Comic FTW Thor and Superman are enough. Hulk is just an added bonus. Wonder Woman.......yea..

ares834
Originally posted by TheHulk
Team Comic FTW Thor and Superman are enough. Hulk is just an added bonus. Wonder Woman.......yea..

Asura is on another level. He can solo.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by TheHulk
Team Comic FTW Thor and Superman are enough. Hulk is just an added bonus. Wonder Woman.......yea.. Asura is above thanos you know.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Asura is above thanos you know.
In that case someone should do an Asura vs Thanos thread and hope a certain resident around here would join in *coughQuanchicough* just to see how outgunned he would get.

God Cloth Seiya
I've already made one before.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
In that case someone should do an Asura vs Thanos thread and hope a certain resident around here would join in *coughQuanchicough* just to see how outgunned he would get.

Asura could seriously punt Thanos. It's f**king insane.

NemeBro
Thanos could seriously control Asura's mind like I do the women in my life. It's f**king insane.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thanos could seriously control Asura's mind like I do the women in my life. It's f**king insane.

Eate mah bawlz, NemeTroll. estahuh

NemeBro
Asura is a brick. He's a very powerful brick, but against people who don't immediately die to his attack and have some form of versatility they can exploit against him, he's helpless.

StealthRanger
>Asura
>above Thanos

lol

ares834
Asura casually blows up stars... He is far stronger than Thanos.

StealthRanger
Thanos beat Silver Surfer to death with a few attacks, Surfer being capable of tanking supernovas

Stronger my dick

Also Asura couldn't harm Thanos

ares834
Surfer's also been put down by a whole lot less than Supernovas as well.

lol, Thanos isn't going to tank a star busting blast with no harm.

StealthRanger
Do tell I am curious

When you can tank a two lightyear wide black hole in the same fashion a human can tank a papercut, yea, you can

ares834
Thor's hammer. It's ****ed up Surfer pretty good before.

Just like Thanos tanked Black Bolt's scream amiright?

(See I'm even nice enough to not lowball.)

StealthRanger
Thor's hammer is powerful. Obviously (seeing as a joint attack with Beta Ray Bill's hammer destroyed a star or some such

Balck Bolt is powerful, clearly

ares834
Yes, Thor is powerful. But his blows have never been shown to be supernova level.

Yep, and he isn't a starbuster.

StealthRanger
Other than harming Silver Surfer and busting a star with Beta Ray Bill's help, yea, he is

People need to learn that AoE doesn't equate to moar power

ares834
Nope. He has never displayed anything on that level. The BRB example you bring up has it implied that the hammers did something to the portal itself. Plus that's under Simonson who has been on record to basically state "**** power levels" and it shows in his comics as at times Thor is threatened by lava, avalanches, and falling off buildings.

*yawn* BB hasn't ever displayed the power of a starbuster.

StealthRanger
/le sigh

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17692

Plus Thanos regularly fights Skyfather tier beings and whatnot :distracted

Why are you using low showings now?

Except for harming Thanos, obviously. Still doesn't change the fact that Thanos tanked a 2 LY wide black hole

Besides, it's not like comics are going to be consistent with the characters' feats anyways

NemeBro
Asgardian snow is mythic in potency. Like, I'm pretty sure it's actually stated on-panel that the snow that put Thor out of commission for a while was much heavier and colder than Midgardian snow.

ares834
Originally posted by StealthRanger
/le sigh

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17692

Plus Thanos regularly fights Skyfather tier beings and whatnot :distracted

confused We were discussing Thor there.

Why are you using low showings now?

I'm not. Merely pointing out how utterly inconsistent Simonson's comics were.

Except for harming Thanos, obviously. Still doesn't change the fact that Thanos tanked a 2 LY wide black hole

And he has been hurt by a lot less. Like BB's voice.

smile

Thanos is typically never displayed as tanking starbusters. Heck, a planetbuster will typically knock him off his feat.

Sacred 117
Should we just revive one of the threads for this? erm

God Cloth Seiya
I will bump my thanos vs asura thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.