Kyuubi vs Itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
http://files.myopera.com/rayonx2/albums/11117322/Kyuubi%20Rampage.gif

vs

http://images.wikia.com/shipoffools/images/f/f0/Itachi.gif

Kurama (no Naruto) vs the Uchiha prodigy. Itachi can't control Kurama in this match.

They start 500 feet away from each other. Itachi starts with 3 tomoe Sharingan activated.

Who would win?

NemeBro
lol

TheTyrant
Nothing Kurama can do once complete Susano'o is up. Totskua ends him, not to mention Tsukuyomi and whatnot which Nine-Tails would have no way of countering.

NemeBro
lol

TheTyrant
Akatsuki members were beating up Jinchurikis who had fully mastered their Bijus all the time. Itachi would solo the entirety of Akatsuki minus Nagato and Tobi. I don't know what's so funny here.

StealthRanger
:allmyuvas

TheTyrant
Yata Mirror blocks anything Naruto world can throw at him. It belonged to the Sage of Six Paths who beat up Juubi, so you think Kurama is somehow going to get past it with a little Bijudama? Itachi's underrated for an Uchiha who had the most potential out of any other character in Narutoverse, barring the lead.

He had his MS awakened when most other Uchiha prodigies had just awakened their basic Sharingan.

NemeBro
lol

AuraAngel
Yeah come on guys. You're all unfairly underestimating the perfect Itachi. A pox! A pox upon your houses!

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Akatsuki members were beating up Jinchurikis who had fully mastered their Bijus all the time. Itachi would solo the entirety of Akatsuki minus Nagato and Tobi. I don't know what's so funny here. A jinchuriki doesn't equal a full tailed beast.

Zack Fair
Hm.

AuraAngel
Two things.

First this is in the wrong forum.

Second

Akatsuki members were beating up Jinchurikis who had fully mastered their Bijus all the time. Itachi would solo the entirety of Akatsuki minus Nagato and Tobi. I don't know what's so funny here.

Prove it.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
A jinchuriki doesn't equal a full tailed beast.

Not if they've fully mastered it. Killer B for instance can switch back and forth between his human form and Hachibi.

Itachi also punked Hachibi/B with a casual genjutsu when he was ressurected. I still don't see how Kyuubi is going to break Susano'o or survive Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi.

XanatosForever
Based on the stipulations put at the start, Itachi shouldn't be able to perform most of his high level abilities right away, and Kurama's so big that five hundred feet is probably only about one or two steps or something. What's to stop him from just manhandling Itachi and then obliterating him with a blast?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Based on the stipulations put at the start, Itachi shouldn't be able to perform most of his high level abilities right away, and Kurama's so big that five hundred feet is probably only about one or two steps or something. What's to stop him from just manhandling Itachi and then obliterating him with a blast?

Based on what can't Itachi use his high level abilities right away? Mangekyou Sharingan can be used at any time and Tsukuyomi is instant. It's not like he has to do handsigns in order to use them. Only ability that he needs a bit of time for is Susano'o.

XanatosForever
It says Itachi starts with the Three-Tomoe Sharingan active. How quickly can he go from that to Mangekyo? I'm not trying to lowball him or anything, I just wonder if Kurama wouldn't just step over, pin him down, and blast him before Itachi can get into gear.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It says Itachi starts with the Three-Tomoe Sharingan active. How quickly can he go from that to Mangekyo? I'm not trying to lowball him or anything, I just wonder if Kurama wouldn't just step over, pin him down, and blast him before Itachi can get into gear.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/988547/itachi-mangekyou-sharingan-o.gif

Split second.

TrevorPhillipss
Not if they've fully mastered it. Killer B for instance can switch back and forth between his human form and Hachibi.

Itachi also punked Hachibi/B with a casual genjutsu when he was ressurected. I still don't see how Kyuubi is going to break Susano'o or survive Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi. I don't know if he can break Susanoo but he could survive Amaterasu, Raikage was able to survive it by cutting his arm off so I imagine it wouldn't be hard for the Kyubi given his regeneartion, assuming it actually hurts him, and even a fully mastered Jinkurichi isn't 500 feet tall and can pretty much shot Itachi, Even Harashima couldn't beat the Kyubi and had to restrain him with his wood Jutsu.

NemeBro
The Kyuubi can physically deflect giant doom balls that level mountain ranges.

Amaterasu ain't got shit.

TheTyrant
I don't know if he can break Susanoo but he could survive Amaterasu, Raikage was able to survive it by cutting his arm off so I imagine it wouldn't be hard for the Kyubi given his regeneartion, assuming it actually hurts him, and even a fully mastered Jinkurichi isn't 500 feet tall and can pretty much shot Itachi, Even Harashima couldn't beat the Kyubi and had to restrain him with his wood Jutsu.

Does Kurama even have regen abilities? I can't recall. As for breaking completed Susano'o, it's not happening. Itachi has the Sage of Six Paths' gear.

Hashirama was fighting both Kurama AND Madara at the same time. He contained Kyuubi and made him pass out, and then later they sealed it within his wife. We also know that Madara was very close to Hashirama even in a 1v1, so go figure. All Kyubi's really got is raw power and that won't help him against Itachi.

Originally posted by NemeBro
The Kyuubi can physically deflect giant doom balls that level mountain ranges.

Amaterasu ain't got shit.

1. Amaterasu doesn't work like that. It burns things, it doesn't make explosions or crush structures or whatever.
2. Amaterasu was burning Juubi. It had to remove a part of its body in order to avoid being fully consumed. And Juubi >>>>> Kyuubi in every regard.

NemeBro
Amaterasu wasn't able to one-shot Karin.

TrevorPhillipss
Does Kurama even have regen abilities? I can't recall. As for breaking completed Susano'o, it's not happening. Itachi has the Sage of Six Paths' gear.

Hashirama was fighting both Kurama AND Madara at the same time. He contained Kyuubi and made him pass out, and then later they sealed it within his wife. We also know that Madara was very close to Hashirama even in a 1v1, so go figure. All Kyubi's really got is raw power and that won't help him against Itachi.

1. Amaterasu doesn't work like that. It burns things, it doesn't make explosions or crush structures or whatever.
2. Amaterasu was burning Juubi. It had to remove a part of its body in order to avoid being fully consumed. And Juubi >>>>> Kyuubi in every regard. I don't see why it wouldn't since it's chakra levels are vastly superior to every human in Narutoverse, and the best Harashima was able to do was restrain it. And he did it an ability that Itach doesn't have. Even if Susanoo could protect Itach he can't keep it up forever, especially against Kyubi's attacks.

TheTyrant
Amaterasu wasn't able to one-shot Karin.

It wouldn't one-shot Kurama, but it would hurt it or at the very least slow it down for Susano'o. And once that's done, all Kurama can do is try to outlast Itachi, which won't be happening since one Totsuka slash is all Itachi needs.

I don't see why it wouldn't since it's chakra levels are vastly superior to every human in Narutoverse, and the best Harashima was able to do was restrain it. And he did it an ability that Itach doesn't have. Even if Susanoo could protect Itach he can't keep it up forever, especially against Kyubi's attacks.

Sage of Six Paths would eat Kurama for breakfast. So would Madara or Hashirama. Kisame was also said to have as much chakra as a Bijuu, hence his title "Tailless Tailed Beast." All humans.

Itachi's incomplete Susano'o without Yata Mirror was able to negate a mountain busting attack, and from what we've seen Kurama's Bijuudamas aren't that much stronger than Kirin tbh. Maybe twice or three times more powerful and destructive at best.

Imo, trying to outlast Itachi is the only chance Kurama's got at winning this. But since this is Itachi at his prime, then that's not happening anytime soon.

NemeBro
and from what we've seen Kurama's Bijuudamas aren't that much stronger than Kirin tbh lol

TheTyrant
lol

Kirin completely destroyed a mountain despite being negated by Susano'o. That's about on par with an average Bijuudama :/

NemeBro
Kirin completely destroyed a mountain despite being negated by Susano'o. That's about on par with an average Bijuudama :/ lol

TheTyrant
lol

A Bijuudama isn't that much more destructive than Kirin. Maybe 2 or 3 times as destructive based on what we've seen. I mean, Kirin destroyed a mountain despite being negated by Itachi's Susano'o :/

NemeBro
lol

TrevorPhillipss
It wouldn't one-shot Kurama, but it would hurt it or at the very least slow it down for Susano'o. And once that's done, all Kurama can do is try to outlast Itachi, which won't be happening since one Totsuka slash is all Itachi needs.

Sage of Six Paths would eat Kurama for breakfast. So would Madara or Hashirama. Kisame was also said to have as much chakra as a Bijuu, hence his title "Tailless Tailed Beast." All humans.

Itachi's incomplete Susano'o without Yata Mirror was able to negate a mountain busting attack, and from what we've seen Kurama's Bijuudamas aren't that much stronger than Kirin tbh. Maybe twice or three times more powerful and destructive at best.

Imo, trying to outlast Itachi is the only chance Kurama's got at winning this. But since this is Itachi at his prime, then that's not happening anytime soon. Madara could control Kurama and Harashima could restrain it and seal it inside Mito, there is no evidence of Itachi being on the same planet as either of these two let alone being able to replicate their feats.

BloodRain
Kirin took down a city sized hill. The Beasts can casually take out a mountain/range.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.