Should women be treated better online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turkey Pie
I've noticed they get rape threats and stuff, is this different to whien guys do?

Dolos
Yep;

Originally posted by jaden101
Just so you know, I'd rape all of you...I wouldn't like myself and would have stern words in the mirror about it but there you go...RAPED.

I don't care if one is male or female, I hate everyone who's succumbed to mind-control (everyone) equally because they act out their roles and I'm not communicating so much with them as I'm communicating with the deities, these weak pussies who I will slaughter wholesale (in eternal and exponential torture sessions), that are controlling them.

Bardock42
Yes. Women should be treated better online. That means get yourself to treat women (and people in general, tbh) decently, and advocating to others that they do the same.

ArtificialGlory
Absolutely not. Women, as well as men, need to be treated worse. We are far too kind to each other as it is, especially online.

Turkey Pie
Should a threat of rape to a man be considered less heinous than one to a woman?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Turkey Pie
Should a threat of rape to a man be considered less heinous than one to a woman?

No.

Stealth Moose

LOLdoublestandard.

Male rape is played for comedy while female rape is played for evulz/drama. Welcome to society.

jinXed by JaNx

No but it never is and any man that suggests that they have been harassed in that manner are lying. I'm the first to point out that there is a double standered on the in the internet world when it comes to race and sex but I can almost guarantee you that anytime a man suggests that he was harassed by a woman it was a bullshit or a mis-construed insult. Men on the other hand, spew these type of threats very liberally.

Turkey Pie
So let me get this straight, what you guys are saying is the threat of male on male rape is less significant than the threat of male on female rape as pertaining to internet discussions, twitter etc? Does anyone know if either kind of threat have ever been carried through?

S_W_LeGenD
Why just women? Why not both genders?

Men enjoy insults and threats? Ridiculous

Dolos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes. Women should be treated better online. That means get yourself to treat women (and people in general, tbh) decently, and advocating to others that they do the same. thumb down

So let me get this straight, what you guys are saying is the threat of male on male rape is less significant than the threat of male on female rape as pertaining to internet discussions, twitter etc? Does anyone know if either kind of threat have ever been carried through? Obviously whoever said that never seen a man raped in prison, as I have.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Absolutely not. Women, as well as men, need to be treated worse. We are far too kind to each other as it is, especially online.

thumb up

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Why just women? Why not both genders?

Men enjoy insults and threats? Ridiculous

That is the point I am making my friend. Where in Asia are you?

Dolos
I think there would be less gays and lesbians if women weren't so afraid of sex with men.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Dolos
Obviously whoever said that never seen a man raped in prison, as I have.

shit, what did you get locked up for?

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by Oliver North
shit, what did you get locked up for?

If he says raping men.......

Dolos
shit, what did you get locked up for? Aggravated assault. 180 days when I was 18. Another 8 weeks were added when I put an attacker in the infirmary.

Bardock42
I think there would be less gays and lesbians if women weren't so afraid of sex with men.

That is an opinion that fits in perfectly with the quality of your other opinions.

Turkey Pie
Aggravated assault.

Yeah, everyone has been locked up for one kind of assault or another. You wouldn't be a man if you hadn't been. Was it on a woman?

Dolos
Was it on a woman? God no!

I'm insulted.

That is an opinion that fits in perfectly with the quality of your other opinions.

What are you talking about, sexual repression is fvcking rampant, in part because of how sheltered everyone is. All the girls are more concerned with weight loss and having a boyfriend for show (more like the friend zone) than having an actual intimate relationship. Even at my age! 20 year old WOMEN should not be like that.

It ain't natural.

Oliver North
dolos: THE source for what type of behaviour is natural

... wait, didn't you just say you had an agg. assault charge?

Bardock42
What are you talking about, sexual repression is fvcking rampant, in part because of how sheltered everyone is.

Sexual repression is rampant and a big part of the reason why many homosexual and bisexual people deny their true sexuality (sort of the opposite of your point).

All the girls are more concerned with weight loss and having a boyfriend for show (more like the friend zone) than having an actual intimate relationship. Even at my age! 20 year old WOMEN should not be like that.

It ain't natural.

31g0YE61PLQ

Okay, I'll try.

"Girls concerned with weight loss" (first of all, not all, some, perhaps even most who knows): Our society treats thin people better, it teaches girls from a young age that their looks are the most important thing about them, of course if you were conditioned in such a manner you would be preoccupied with your looks as well (as a side not, you already are obviously, your fascination with body building is based on a similar, sad, foundation).

"Wanting a boyfriend for show": I assume that happens very seldomly, especially young girls romanticize love and relationships (Disney shares a fair amount of blame in that) and desire them. If it does happen I would assume it is mostly due to peer pressure, sort of like losing ones virginity is for men. Additionally a lot of media suggest to women that they "need" a man to feel good about themselves, even if they may not be ready or not truly want it. There's a lot more to unpack in that small statement of yours, but that's some starting points.

"Friend Zone": Oh for ****s sake. Being friends with girls is nice. Wanting them for nothing but sex, idealizing them in an objectifying manner, feeling sorry for oneself even though one is an ******* is not.

May I suggest that perhaps your girl troubles are not the fault of the girls your age, but your immaturity and general dumbassery?

TheGodKiller
Nope, women shouldn't be treated better. In fact they should be trolled, harassed and bullied off of every forum they post on, and back to being the barefooted, subservient little dolls in the kitchen where they belong. thumb up

MRAs 4lyfe.
ha-som

Oliver North
i love you bardock

TheGodKiller
Was it on a woman?
It was his mum. He accidentally pushed her while going to the bathroom one morning. The additional part which nobody knows about is the half-dozen gunshot wounds he received immediately afterwards.

They have a complicated relationship.

Bardock42
i love you bardock

Pretty much mutual!

TheGodKiller
^Your mutual affection for each other disgusts me to the point that I have no other choice but to invoke my inner Colossus-Big C and ask the both of you to GTFO of this thread:

GTFO of this thread immediately!!!

Dolos
Pussies, *****-made *******. Weak.

Dolos
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^Your mutual affection for each other disgusts me to the point that I have no other choice but to invoke my inner Colossus-Big C and ask the both of you to GTFO of this thread:

GTFO of this thread immediately!!!

You want my rod?

That's cause you're weak, subservient, and a b1tch. You are a moron with a high estrogen is what it is. I'll tell you what, when you're done slobbering on my dick, I'll punch your ass-face.

TheGodKiller
Pussies, *****-made *******. Weak. Get torn up. YOU DON'T FUKIN KNOW.
You carry a lot of pain on both your body and your mind. It is tearing you up from the inside. You are crying out for help, and clearly want someone to reach out and lend a helping hand of comfort and joy to relieve you of his hideous, monstrous, tortuously evil aching feeling that is plaguing you right now.

Tell me what I can do to exacerbate it. smile

TheGodKiller
You want my rod?

That's cause you're weak, subservient, and a b1tch. You are a moron with a high estrogen is what it is. I'll tell you what, when you're done slobbering on my dick, I'll punch your ass-face.
Seems like I don't have to do anything to aggravate your misery after all. thumb up

Dolos
Look at yourself, you're such an idiot.

If I don't possess something, I end always up taking it, so you think I won't take whats yours? That's called covering your eyes and ears and ignoring the fact that you're about to lose what you've got. Better than a futile attempt to defend it, I suppose, that's even more idiotic.

Dolos
What the **** are you even talking about?

TheGodKiller
Look at yourself, you're such an idiot.

If I don't possess something, I end always up taking it, so you think I won't take whats yours? That's called covering your eyes and ears and ignoring the fact that you're about to lose what you've got. Better than a futile attempt to defend it, I suppose, that's even more idiotic.
Weak.

TheGodKiller
What the **** are you even talking about?
You lost. I won. The End.

Oliver North
You want my rod?

you have no idea how hot it makes me when you talk down to me like that!

please, let me have your rod!

Dolos
The more you try and convince yourself that you can stop me from taking away your everything the more you make yourself look like my bottombitch.

Stealth Moose
I like how a thread on female treatment online degenerates into man-on-man domination. It's like prison, only without homemade shanks.

Astner
They're not afraid of having sex with men, they just think you're ugly.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
They're not afraid of having sex with men, they just think you're ugly. thumb up

I don't always agree with Astner, but when I do, it's at Dolos' expense.

Oliver North
The more you try and convince yourself that you can stop me from taking away your everything the more you make yourself look like my bottombitch.

hnnng, my nipples are so hard

hit me!!!!!!

Dolos
Your punishments can always get worse, but they will never.ever.get any better. As much as you try to step up, my wrath will still increase, there's no length I won't go to when you're no longer able to stop me from taking what I want to take.

Oliver North
you aren't that good at role play, huh?

Dolos
Show's over.

Dolos
Originally posted by Astner
ugly. Not playing that role. You can't stop me from being better looking than you, if that's what it takes for me to have what I want.

Life is competition, and no one can cut it but me.

NemeBro
Obviously whoever said that never seen a man raped in prison, as I have. Your cell had a mirror ey?

Dolos
Yep, the poor sap will never be the same.

But I had to establish who was in charge!

NemeBro
You seem butthurt.

How... Appropriate.

Dolos
Oh did I offend you?

You seem to be wanting me to **** you up like the little ****** you are.

Oliver North
oh Dolos, you are so hot and cold, why you gotta tease?

Dolos
Don't back out now, my little *****. You're a dumbshit. Lets watch you cry.

NemeBro
Oh did I offend you?

You seem to be wanting me to **** you up like the little ****** you are. Little guy, I am far too much man for a gym bunny like you to handle.

Bardock42
Possibly a good time to also consider that rape victims get treated terribly online.

NemeBro
As do autistic people.

So Dolos has it triply hard.

Dolos
Oh I get it, you want me to **** you up on your birthday.

Alright, you can be my personal ********** for this morning, lets here you cry some more. You're a *****, bro.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****. **** you, idiot.

Possibly a good time to also consider that rape victims get treated terribly online. You're begging for it as well.

Alright, my little c0cksucker, I'm going to hit you in the face very hard and in turn I'd like you to keep crying like a f@ggot.

Dolos
Oh I get it, you want me to fvck you up on your birthday.

Alright, you can be my personal c0cksvcker for this morning, lets here you cry some more. You're a b1tch, bro.

B1tch b1tch b1tch b1tch b1tch. Fvck you, idiot.

Re-emphasized without *s for the village idiot.

NemeBro
So what's it like being officially recognized as mentally inferior to the average person by your psychiatrist Dolos?

Dolos
Do you know how many benefits I got for getting him to give me that diagnosis? I didn't have to do shit through school.

Whereas you worked your ass off like the subservient little moron that you are, my.little.bottom.b1tch.

How's your fagg0t ass birthday goin so far, fagg0t? I will fvck you up.

TheGodKiller
You carry a lot of pain on both your body and your mind. It is tearing you up from the inside. You are crying out for help, and clearly want someone to reach out and lend a helping hand of comfort and joy to relieve you of his hideous, monstrous, tortuously evil aching feeling that is plaguing you right now.

Tell me what I can do to exacerbate it. smile
Well, that didn't take much...

Dolos
Well, that didn't take much... Yah, doesn't take much, look at me wrong or make the mistake of trying to stop me from raping you and you'll find my thumbs down your eyes, fagg0t. Because you're a pussy, your my little footstool. So shut the **** up before I **** you up, little prancing fagg0t pussy.

Dolos
Let me make one thing clear, if you want to kid around or have a serious debate, I will kid around or have a serious debate. But if you want to act like a little ***** who wants whine about being offended by my aggressive resistance to conform to the status quo and never ever ever shut up and make a little tag team of fagg0ts, I will make sure you all become my little bitches! Comprehend?

TheGodKiller
Yah, doesn't take much, look at me wrong or make the mistake of trying to stop me from raping you and you'll find my thumbs down your eyes, fagg0t. Because you're a pussy, your my little footstool. So shut the **** up before I **** you up, little prancing fagg0t pussy.
You're an adorable little kitten.
gD8yLILzU2w

ArtificialGlory
******! I love this word! You can even spell it without the '0', ja?

EDIT: Oh no, you can't. So sad. I am getting some bummer vibes from this thread.

Dolos
What did I say? I blacked out.

ArtificialGlory
What did I say? I blacked out.

Not much. You were ranting about the **** again.

Dolos
Not much. You were ranting about the **** again. The what?

Dolos
******! I love this word! You can even spell it without the '0', ja?

EDIT: Oh no, you can't. So sad. I am getting some bummer vibes from this thread. Stop trying to gay up the Alpha Zodiac here, ya crazy sneaky Scorpio. I'm gonna be straight if I wanna be.

Listen here, you're water, I'm fire, we're steam. I know you're probably a blonde female my exact age (which is great cause I'm dark haired), and you have some Irish an' Native American. I'm about Brad Pitt's height and build with a little less Native American but I still got that Native American Irish mix an' we'll trip on sum ganja.

5gGZAIFteAg

Raisen
is this dolos guy for real? what has he done to earn alpha male status lol? why does he think he's swoll? he's skinny af with no muscle.

Dolos
I meant that the Aries Taurus Cusp Zodiac is the most direct and confrontational, the most "powerful" up front.

If you buy the whole astrology thing, this is more of a statement on personality than physique in this day and age, and says something about what my purpose should be and how I should best deal with people. The good things about Aries is that they are honest, extroverts, they have a lot of energy, passion, let out their feelings and don't mope, they are loyal, and are quick to anger but also quick to forgive and forget. Bad qualities are impatience, possessiveness, overconfidence, and egocentrism.

That's why I call myself of prodigal son, I wasn't acting like an Aries after I moved here. Too much moping, I haven't stayed true or loyal, been honest. So I need to fix all that.

ArtificialGlory
The what?

The homosexuals.

Stop trying to gay up the Alpha Zodiac here, ya crazy sneaky Scorpio. I'm gonna be straight if I wanna be.

Listen here, you're water, I'm fire, we're steam. I know you're probably a blonde female my exact age (which is great cause I'm dark haired), and you have some Irish an' Native American. I'm about Brad Pitt's height and build with a little less Native American but I still got that Native American Irish mix an' we'll trip on sum ganja.

5gGZAIFteAg

I'm a Pisces, I would have you know.

Oh, now, you're getting it all wrong. I'm a male in my mid 20s, I'm not blond, certainly taller than Brad Pitt, and I have absolutely no Irish or Native American in me.

P.S.: This is getting kinda surreal.

Oliver North
meow meow meow, I'm a pretty kitty, prance prance prance, mew mew mew

why yes you are!!!!

Dolos
Yes I'm aware stances I'm bottle-necked into have never worked for me so far but I don't have any political stances, correct or incorrect. I'm lost in life, too much dysfunction around me, you know I'm trying to find some normality.

FCI9Y4VGCVw

Oliver North
purrr purrr purrr sleepy kitten

c6joQ1MYMxA

dawwwwwwwww, oh Dolos, you cutie pie

NemeBro
Do you know how many benefits I got for getting him to give me that diagnosis? I didn't have to do shit through school.

Whereas you worked your ass off like the subservient little moron that you are, my.little.bottom.b1tch.

How's your fagg0t ass birthday goin so far, fagg0t? I will fvck you up.

Actually I breezed through school, never "studied" (Unless what I am about to say next outside of these parentheses qualifies), and rarely did homework, and graduated highschool with a 3.0, which I am perfectly satisfied with.

I was able to do these things because I am considerably more intelligent than most people.

Also:

X_HFbXuOdD8

Because I wanna be popular too guise.

And my birthday was okay I guess.

Dolos
Originally posted by NemeBro
And my birthday was okay I guess. Well good.

timbergirl
I was looking for some positive vibes based on the TITLE thread until this...Geez! I have been misled..

embarrasment

Dolos
Originally posted by timbergirl
positive vibes

http://www.androidwallpaperhd.com/static/wallpapers/bob-marley-laughing-smoking.jpg

Shakyamunison
All people should be treated better on line.

siriuswriter

... This post just won the "most ignorant statement ever" award.

dadudemon
Originally posted by siriuswriter
... This post just won the "most ignorant statement ever" award.

I lol'd. thumb up

Lemme try: "There'd be less lesbians if men weren't so socially inept."

Hooray for misandry!

Major_Lexington
Now that is a thread and a half... (slightly off topic but entertaining none the less)

heru
People in gerneral should get treated better online. Folks come online and hide behind there key board, saying horrific things to one another, knowing that the majority of them wouldn't dare to say it in person.

CheshireMoon
Originally posted by heru
People in gerneral should get treated better online. Folks come online and hide behind there key board, saying horrific things to one another, knowing that the majority of them wouldn't dare to say it in person.

I was going to say the same thing! People are so happy to bash others from behind the screen but in real life they are probably scrawny and picked on - so in actual fact I feel sorry for them- you want to be a hater karma is a *****! Happy Dance

Kostabot
Respect is a rare commodity these days, Both IRL and OL, and both genders are to blame.

Cant we all just get along?

Cat Lady
Both genders should get equal respect from each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.