Apocalypse vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Apoc at his best showing

Who wins

MF DELPH
All powers at play? Apocalypse. He can control the terms of combat via telekinesis, teleportation, and life force drain. All he has to do is fight smart and take the fight to a zero G location. If it's just a slug fest it's closer.

Insane Titan
Feats to back all these claims

MF DELPH
I'm at work so I can't post scans, but reference his fight with High Evolutionary (which was essentially a dogfight in space where he matched/overwhelmed HE and then teleported the both of them underground from space to the caves of the Deviants) as well as drawing Cyclops' life force out of him in The Twelve. I believe it's in his respect thread. Apocalypse has flight, teleportation, energy manipulation, shielding, etc., plus is strong enough to trade blows with Hulk and augment himself to counter what Hulk dishes out.

Insane Titan
In the twelve it wasn't down to his own powers iirc, sorry but listing power sets means nothing as Hulk has fought all sorts of powers before

MF DELPH
At the point where he drained Cyclops (Apocalypse drew Cyclops' life force out of him by blocking an optic blast with his hand, then drawing the optic blast Cyclops was shooting him with and using it as a direct channel to his essence) he was still under his own power. Apocalypse didn't gain any additional powers until after using the machine at the climax of the arc, at which point it was sabotaged and he merged with Cyclops rather than X-Man into an incomplete being.

I'd take Apocalypse over any Hulk.

janus77
Hulk.

Estacado
Apoc.

StiltmanFTW
En Sabah Nur.

Angel Watching
Apocalypse 8 out of 10. Body, strength, weight and energy control would come in handy

Stoic
Originally posted by Angel Watching
Apocalypse 8 out of 10. Body, strength, weight and energy control would come in handy

No it wouldn't. The combined mutants that WW Hulk fought (toyed with) would turn Apocalypse into a baked cookie, and the Hulk wasn't even going all out against them. per OP WW Hulk at his best shook the Eastern Seaboard with a footfall. One of those babies would sink Apocalypse's @$$.

-Pr-
If Apocalypse is written more like he should be, and actually used the bulk of his powers, he should realistically win.

That said, he almost never is, so hulk wins.

Also, WWH X-Men was shit.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Apocalypse is written more like he should be, and actually used the bulk of his powers, he should realistically win.

Also, WWH X-Men was shit.

Well that's your opinion. I challenge you to a duel on DCUO, -Pr- and I'll show you what WW Hulk would do to Apoc. stick out tongue I double dare you... No I triple dare you.

abhilegend
Hulk smash.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Hyperion Prime
apocalypse restrained savage hulk in order to turn him into war. Don't see why Apocalypse just dosent amp himself up more to control WWH

carver9
If this was Savage Hulk, I would most def give Apocalypse the win but WWH, hell naw...Apocalypse gets killed.

Insane Titan
Haha @ Carver, yet Apoc could take Thanos right

TheHulk
WWH 6/10

Mshinu
Poccy levitates Hulkie Boy into the air and slices his head neatly off with a lazor beem.

ODG
Originally posted by Stoic
No it wouldn't. The combined mutants that WW Hulk fought (toyed with) would turn Apocalypse into a baked cookie, and the Hulk wasn't even going all out against them. per OP WW Hulk at his best shook the Eastern Seaboard with a footfall. One of those babies would sink Apocalypse's @$$. This particular thread does not specify WWH at his best. Originally posted by -Pr-

Also, WWH X-Men was shit. This particular thread does specify Apocalypse at his best showing.

janus77
WWH wins this. Comfortably.
Too durable and too powerful for Apocalypse to harm. And a healing factor that repairs ripped out torsos in a panel.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
This particular thread does not specify WWH at his best. This particular thread does specify Apocalypse at his best showing.

I was referring more to potential with his powerset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.