The Tomorrow People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
"The Tomorrow People, also called Homo superior, are teenagers that, as a result of genetic mutations, develop special powers (the "three T's" of telepathy, teleportation, and telekinesis). The series focuses on Stephen Jameson, a newly-emergent member of the Tomorrow People, as was his father. His father, the most powerful of the Tomorrow People, disappeared years before the series begins, trying to find a place where they could live safely. The Tomorrow People are hunted by Ultra, an organization that uses Tomorrow People to hunt down others and neutralize them; their headquarters are designed to neutralize the powers of Tomorrow People."

Has anybody watched this new show yet? I found the first episode to be just ok. Being somewhat like the X-men and Heroes I expected to be better. Hopefully it'll pick up as the show goes on.

heathjack
I watched it tonight it kind of reminded me of x-men. then they was a show called mutant x it kind of reminded of mutant x show.

Darth Vicious
The teleportation thing seems straight out of Jumper.

BruceSkywalker
this show has been interesting..

be nice if somehow there is an Arrow/Tomorrow People crossover

0mega Spawn
Just finished season 1...
One of the worst written shows everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Utterly stupid and unlikeable characters

Robtard
AM8M-HHSbp0

BlackZero30x
I only just saw episode 1&2. Its ok...i'll watch some more.

Nuke Nixon
It's not that they're bad characters, just very cliche and we've seen them before so many times.

Not a bad concept and story but again it's not exactly original and the sameness wears on me.

Maybe season 2 will be better... if there is one.

Ushgarak
Well it's rather directly unoriginal as it's a remake of a 1970s children's series.

Mind you, the original had a very hippie-influenced pacifist approach to all issues, which was at least distinctive.

DARTH POWER
I like this show. And I think one original thing in the series is that mutants in other series usually all have different and unrelated powers, but on this show all their powers are based around the 3 T's. And let's face it, those 3 T's are the coolest powers.

wakkawakkawakka
I check out this show now and then and it seems like it could be interesting, whenever its not in "Smallville mode"

BruceSkywalker
the show isn't half bad as i've watched the last several eps...

needs more kissing scenes though with peyton list's character and robbie amell's character.. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.