....... Black Bolt brings the scream ........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Black Bolt is on his thrown waiting for the next challenge to
Come throu his front door, just like Thanos did in Infinity..

Fight stips:
All fights start with each taken the same scream that Thanos took at the start of there fight in Infinity.. If there able to keep fighting after the first scream, can they still win the fight?

Fight 1. Thor

Fight 2. Superman

Fight 3. Nova Prime

Fight 4. G.L Hal

Fight 5. Hulk

Fight 6. Wonder Woman

Fight 7. Manhunter

Fight 8. Silver Surfer

Fight 9. Flash (B.A)

Fight 10. Ghost Rider

Fight 11. Aquaman

Fight 12. Namor

Fight 13. Batman

Fight 14. Wolverine

eaebiakuya
Black Bolt probably wins all the fights. Some of then die because of the scream. The ones who didnt die, will be badly hurted to keep fighting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Black Bolt probably wins all the fights. Some of then die because of the scream. The ones who didnt die, will be badly hurted to keep fighting. I agree.

pym-ftw
Thor is the only one capable of fighting back, but bolt still wins

janus77
Hulk and Surfer aside, none of the others would win this.

Hulk would tank it smash Black Bolt with similar ease.

-Pr-
I don't see anybody straight up tanking it. Some would die; some would live. I don't see anyone being able to keep fighting after though.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't see anybody straight up tanking it. Some would die; some would live. I don't see anyone being able to keep fighting after though.

This.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk and Surfer aside, none of the others would win this.

Hulk would tank it smash Black Bolt with similar ease.

Savage Hulk alredy was KOed by a Black Bolt attack before.

Supermex
Savage Hulk alredy was KOed by a Black Bolt attack before.

Everyone here is in current form

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Supermex
Everyone here is in current form

Sure, but savage hulk was KOed by a whisper.

In this thread it is far more than a whisper. I dont think current Hulk can tank or be able to win a fight after the attack.

P.S: Current Hulk isent is the Savage Hulk ?

Turkey Pie
Superman has survived moons exploding around him etc. He unleases his heat vision...... Which has pretty destructive feats of its own.

Endless Mike
This has been done like 200 times already

The Sorrow
Sure, but savage hulk was KOed by a whisper.

In this thread it is far more than a whisper. I dont think current Hulk can tank or be able to win a fight after the attack.

P.S: Current Hulk isent is the Savage Hulk ?
That was decades ago, a whisper isn't koing him now but a scream should mess him up.

He tanked a sonic weapon recently that could re-write the molecular structure of anything it passes through, it was easily able to punch through a battleship for example. But I don't know if he could resist a scream and still win, unless it was a higher end Hulk or something. Tbh no one in this thread could on average, people seem to forget that Thanos is far more durable than anyone in this thread, and that IS on average.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.