What would you like in Man of Steel's sequel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
There are a lot a of things I would like in the sequel. I am curious about what you people would like. I would like to show a direct continuation of Kal-El''s pain, regret and anger over cutting his last link to krypton. Something like him flying off and just cutting loose in space. I'm pretty sure we will see/learn about his emotions regarding the matter. Having said that I just think about that moment when we hear him scream after he killed Zod. Would be so awesome to get a glimpse of Kal-El's full unrestrained anger.

Mindset
Superman.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Having said that I just think about that moment when we hear him scream after he killed Zod. Would be so awesome to get a glimpse of Kal-El's full unrestrained anger.

But the point is, it's a bit of a mixed confusion as to why he did scream after killing Zod. That scene simply didn't make sense at all.
He could've flown Zod away from the people or even blocked Zod's eyes long enough for the people to escape.

COG Veteran
Wanna see what happened with zods body.

BruceSkywalker
Zod is dead as a doornail unless shown in flashbacks.. hahahahahaha

rumors still say Luther however no one is saying who is playing him..

this WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE PLACE 6 months to a year later I do believe

I want to see Clark and Lois full on 50 shades of grey nudity. hahahahahahahahahaha

Perry White with a bald head reciting lines from The Matrix hahahahahaha

This will undoubtedly be over or close to 2 and half hours..

I want to see at least a snippet of Diana, perhaps S.T.A.R. Labs too

Firefly218
Not Ben Affleck

Firefly218
Also Kal-El needs to internally suffer because he killed Zod. He has to feel really bad about it.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Firefly218
He has to feel really bad about it.

I don't think feeling bad about killing Zod should have major underlining implications...afterall the sequel focuses on Batman's inclusion.

If Superman was to dwell too much on Zod's death he'd turn into a blubbering Emo mess not being able to deal with every human loss he couldn't save. Superman would be in constant turmoil & doubt second guessing his actions.

Tzeentch._
People happy.

NotAllThatEvil
Don't kryptonians just go into a healing coma?

jinXed by JaNx
I would like to see Clark fully embrace the role he chose as Superman. By this I mean, I would like to see him struggle to uphold the responsibility as, Earths hero. I would like to see him deal with a populace divided not only on his presence but his actions in preventing crime. Regardless of who or what ever the antagonist is going to be I think this would set up a good first half of the movie. It would give his character time to develop into the more familiar, Superman character we know. He would struggle with finding a balance of living a human life with always being preoccupied with building his image as a benevolent presence. This could always be a great way to introduce, Batman. I don't think we should see, Batman and Superman fight but I think, Batman should monitor, Superman through a skeptical eye until they're faced with something that forces, Batman to trust, Superman which by the end of the movie would work nicely in giving a conclusion to the battle of the populace deciding whether or not they too trust, Superman.

Mindship
Superman coming to terms with his power, his role and the consequences of his actions.

Some great raw power sequences, with scientists watching from afar, utterly marvelling at what they're witnessing.

A Lex Luthor that looks smart and suave, not tough. We did tough. I hate to say it, but just as Hamil did a great (if a toon) Joker, Brown did a great Luthor.

Lois Lane in a tight skirt.

parenthesis
Isn't there a forum for these threads?

super pr*xy

quanchi112
Superman to die.

Esau Cairn

Mindset
I want to see Faora's naked body.

Esau Cairn
You mean naked body parts.

Impediment
Metallo.

BruceSkywalker
this will be XXX so it will feature boatloads of nudity..

i want to see action from the opening scene to the very last.

of course we all know its a given that Batman will beat up Kal the first time they fight

wanna see Lois slap Bruce before they wind up in the bedroom lol

Originally posted by Impediment
Metallo.

good choice especially if they were to tease him of Brainiac for the next one

Kotor3
A better script and some cool flying poses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.