If luke cage were to run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Who would he lose to?
Well luckly im such an awesome person so I have made a gauntlet for my fellow brotha
fully healed after each battle

black panther
Captain America
Beast
Colossus
Maxam
Strong guy (no heart issues)
Doc sampson

deathslash
he could conceivably lose at Black Panther and might lose to Cap. Other than that, he beats Beast and possibly Colossus, I'm not sure about Maxam, he has a nice chance of beating Strong Guy and possibly Sampson. You should really remove Black Panther and Cap from this gauntlet (T'challa is currently a low meta IMO and Cap is really hard to take down with his insane fighting skills, unbreakable shield, superior speed and agility).

Stoic
Max is the strongest on the list, and Peter is right after him. Cage beats 1-3 and that is where this ends.

iscaremonkeys
so you don't think he beats colossus....

Bouboumaster
The order should be:

black panther
Captain America
Beast
Doc sampson
Colossus
Maxam

And Cage stop at Colossus, at his very best. If he pass him, Maxam beat the crap out of him

Raisen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The order should be:

black panther
Captain America
Beast
Doc sampson
Colossus
Maxam

And Cage stop at Colossus, at his very best. If he pass him, Maxam beat the crap out of him

I think that Sampson is above Strong Guy due to not having the hindrances that Strong Guy has and the fact that Samson is a 75 tonner just by himself with feats of knocking Hulk out. other than that you list looks perfect IMO.

However, I think Cage would stop at Sampson. How could Cage compare to him or is Cage above 25 tons now?

Warlord
depends on whether BP's claws can harm him

Mindset
No one in this thread is a threat to Luke Cage.

tkitna
Beast is the only sure win in my opinion, but just out of courtesy for Cage, i'll give him the win over BP and Cap too. The rest should beat him for a majority.

deathslash
Originally posted by Raisen
I think that Sampson is above Strong Guy due to not having the hindrances that Strong Guy has and the fact that Samson is a 75 tonner just by himself with feats of knocking Hulk out. other than that you list looks perfect IMO.

However, I think Cage would stop at Sampson. How could Cage compare to him or is Cage above 25 tons now? Cage does have a good amount of feats of beating people of Sampson's caliber(doctor doom, Rhino, Ironclad, stalemating wonderman, going to to toe with an intelligent hulk)

Stoic
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
so you don't think he beats colossus....

No. Peter is superior to Cage in nearly every way. i can't see the Wrecker tossing Peter across midtown the way that he did to Cage.

The order should be:

black panther
Captain America
Beast
Doc sampson
Colossus
Maxam

You got the order perfect. However Samson would defeat Cage as well. That's where he stops. It's really a toss up between Guido and Leonard though. Leonard was able to compete with the Hulk, while Guido was simply called muscle boy, and sent packing.

DarkSaint85
Guido however had his heart issues....not here he doesn't.

Endless Mike
Could make it to Colossus at best

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
No. Peter is superior to Cage in nearly every way. i can't see the Wrecker tossing Peter across midtown the way that he did to Cage.

You got the order perfect. However Samson would defeat Cage as well. That's where he stops. It's really a toss up between Guido and Leonard though. Leonard was able to compete with the Hulk, while Guido was simply called muscle boy, and sent packing.
A power sharing wrecker nearly killed colossus in one shot back in secret wars.

Tony Stark
Luke only beats Beast and he's maybe a split with Strong Guy and he loses to everyone else.

The Sorrow
Stops at Black Panther

zopzop
The order should be:

black panther
Captain America
Beast
Colossus
Doc sampson

Maxam

Fixed.

Maxam could solo the entire crew. LOL.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Stoic
really? I 100% disagree. I think cage could pull it off. Sure peter is a better fighter but luke cage has previously beaten villians very similar to pete with no problem (AKA ironclad) Pete would WHOOP iron but I don't think hed take cage

hitokiri04
How does Cage get past BP?

pym-ftw
By punching him.

hitokiri04
Originally posted by pym-ftw
By punching him.

Hasn't BP taken shots from Iron Man and Iron Fist? Is T'Challa not wearing his armor?

pym-ftw
Iron fist kicked his ass

hitokiri04
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Iron fist kicked his ass

My point is that BP has the durability with standard gear to withstand a few punches. T'Challa is way faster and only needs to land one nerve strike to take down Luke Cage.

Cage stops at BP.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by zopzop
Fixed.

Maxam could solo the entire crew. LOL.

I do not agree with you order, and I don't think Maxam would solo everyone at the same time, but yeah, when you outwrestle and basically humiliate Hercules in a h2h fight, and Knock out Wonderman with one punch, you're basically in a class of your own.

jitay
Originally posted by hitokiri04
My point is that BP has the durability with standard gear to withstand a few punches. T'Challa is way faster and only needs to land one nerve strike to take down Luke Cage.

Cage stops at BP.

Do nerve strikes work on him

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/3357053-nerve+pinch.jpg

jitay
Can't see properly on my phone

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/3357053-nerve+pinch.jpg

Wow.

Is that post upgrade?

DarkSaint85
Nope. Pre, IIRC

maxivitopowe
What happened in the scan?

cdtm
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
What happened in the scan?

Also can't see the image?

Panther topples Cage with a pressure point strike to the neck, and a kick to the knee. He's obviously grimacing in pain. (The writers lays it on a little thick with bystanders going "That's Luke Cage!" "That Panther Guy totally dissed him!" *Snapshot*)

fwiw, it doesn't look like Cage was attempting to fight.

nwg202
Stops at BP w/ his tech

DarkSaint85
Are people unable to see the scan? Humph.

Not sure Cage COULD fight back - was he paralysed from the pinch?

pym-ftw
To be fair post upgrade Cage walked off a nuke in AoU...

He died of radiation poisoning.

IHateCoughing
Originally posted by Mindset
No one in this thread is a threat to Luke Cage.

*beat*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was funny. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.