Boba Fett vs The Voidhound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Boba Fett vs the Smuggler character from TOR, codenamed 'The Voidhound.'

They fight in the Citadel in Mass Effect, in the Council room.

Standard equipment for both. For the Voidhound the equipment listed in the Smuggler section in SWTORE will do (two blasters, a scattergun, thermal grenades, personal energy shield + portable energy cover and heat-resistant clothing).

So I'll start us off: Has Boba Fett ever defeated a Jedi Master? Cuz the Voidhound has defeated like, 4 Sith Lords.

NewGuy01
Yes.

Nephthys
Who?

NewGuy01
Boba Fett's killed Jedi before, as stupid as it is.

Nephthys
Hmm. Well the Voidhound has things like shooting guns out of someones hand while firing from the hip, flat-out dodging blaster shots (at one point while being shot at from behind) and beating people after taking explosions to the face.

Destroyed the Royal Executioner super-droid.

Killed a Force-using Gen'Dai Warlord after taking an explosion to the face.

Beat a Sith Lord + high-ranking gangster after fighting through hordes of cybernetically enhanced Voss wildlife.

Beat 2 Sith Lord twins with Rogun the Butchers help.

S_W_LeGenD
VoidHound is possibly superior warrior.

Nephthys
Also throughout the campaign the Voidhound killed hundreds of combatants, often killing entire bases or squads of troops.

You know how in ANH Han chases those Stormtroopers until he runs into a whole hanger of them and then runs the **** away? The Voidhound would fight that hangar and win while making a pithy quip.

And the best thing is that multiple times you get to say that you have no training whatsoever and are completely making it up on the spot.

NewGuy01
Again, I don't like the idea of non-force sensetives beating or matching Jedi or Sith. Couldn't they logically just be stripped of their weapons and their neck snapped by any really Force Talented individual? I don't see what makes these select few individuals any different.

Anyway, I'd say Boba wins this round.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Again, I don't like the idea of non-force sensetives beating or matching Jedi or Sith. Couldn't they logically just be stripped of their weapons and their neck snapped by any really Force Talented individual? I don't see what makes these select few individuals any different.

TOR devs noted that individuals who are non-Force users are like the top barely thousandth of a percent in the galaxy who could contend with Force users in any meaningful way. Part of it is game balancing. The other part is the same reason why the Punisher could kill Spider-man: through trickery, careful planning, and excellent discipline, not through straight-up fisticuffs.

NewGuy01
I agree with the sentiment. However, it seems that so many non-force sensatives can beat Force Users straight up these days.

Stealth Moose
I agree with the sentiment. However, it seems that so many non-force sensatives can beat Force Users straight up these days.

Considering that Force users are supposed to be equipped with, among other things, the ability to see into the immediate future, there should be no reason why this should happen. Hell, Medstar indicates that lil' Barriss could unwrap Phow Ji with a flick of her wrist, and it's only his over the top dedication and skill to unarmed arts that even makes him a remote threat to her or any other Jedi.

Also, I miss the OT, where Vader was pretty much not threatened by anyone who wasn't wielding a lightsaber. Including resident badass, Han Solo.

S_W_LeGenD
Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.