This ish is REAL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Just had a fun conversation...what rumor-myth would you be most shocked to learn to be absolutely true?
For me
Time travel...there's no f**king way the universe would allow our petty asses to time travel! I feel if we could the universe would simply fold itself up and put itself away...lol

Big foot....Just no way. I mean for one thing how many are living at one time in a given area? Could there be a small tribe of these giants living in some wooded area, able to disappear without any verifiable trace evidence... just not believing it.

Hell...to believe that there is a place of perpetual torment would just ruin my totality of belief.

I have others but I feel these a 3 big ones for me...

Dolos
What if that's why things are the way they are? Because we can't believe a in a world where there are vampires, dragons laying knights, men with bull heads and normal looking heroes who can bench press a bolder the size of New Orleans who're half Gods.

BakaXero
I hate to burst your bubble, but we are constantly traveling forward through time at a constant pace. haermm

Dolos
Mind control is real.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by BakaXero
I hate to burst your bubble, but we are constantly traveling forward through time at a constant pace. haermm

How would you know if it wasn't constant? Clocks at sea level run slightly slower then ones in orbit. So, time is not smooth like Newtonian Physics would want you to believe.

you get thorns
Chili dogs are real. I ate one once.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by you get thorns
Chili dogs are real. I ate one once.

Only one?

ropeadope
Originally posted by Dolos
Mind control is real.

Project blue beam

Dolos
Originally posted by ropeadope
Project blue beam Have you watched the TV show Revolution.

Catch up, and pay attention to the new episodes.

While that TV show is filled with purely fictitious events, it falls along the scientifically rational.

Mind control is very very plausible - and most likely in use by the government at this very moment.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Dolos
What if that's why things are the way they are? Because we can't believe a in a world where there are vampires, dragons laying knights, men with bull heads and normal looking heroes who can bench press a bolder the size of New Orleans who're half Gods.

Dragons laying knights? This explains all those half-breeds in Faerun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.