Comic Character Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Hey Mods, I hope you allow this thread to stay in the VS forum.
It's the forum with the most traffic.

If you can have any comic book character's power.
Who would it be and what would you do with it?

No reality wrappers, power copiers, sky fathers or abstracts allowed.
Basically anything below sky fathers should be OK.

Here goes mine.

Who: The Black King's Power (Sebastian Shaw)

Why: Because it would allow me to keep my normal humanity.
Basically I can live normally without drawing too much attention.
I wouldn't want to be constantly running from the government or anything like that.
It also would be able to live a very long life, stay young looking and be able to whoop some azz if I need to defend myself or my life ones.

What would I do with my new powers?: I would basically try to live a normal life.
But I would be on the look out for people who want to bully others around.
I would have to kick their azzes.

Who do you choose?

jitay
Speed ball

Silent Master
I'll take Azmuth's super-intelligence.

Mindset
Cable when he had Deadpool's healing.

Inhuman
Starfox euphoria aura &/or Runner likeable aura

Digi
Under Skyfather eliminates a couple that I'd likely pick.

I'd want to pick Spider-Man. But my common sense would get the best of me and I'd pick someone with a lot more scope. Probably The Doctor (Wildstorm) or Green Lantern, but with Alan Scott's power source. The batteries and Oa and whatnot are just too suspect.

Spider-Man is a pure fanboy play. The other two are close to as powerful as the OP allows, and allow me to use my imagination more than most power sets would.

I'd travel through space as a GL. Maybe try to get assigned to a different sector of space. As the Doctor I'd do the same, but with the multiverse and time. Though he can't stray too far from Earth forever, so I'd ultimately be linked to Earth as him.

abhilegend
Green Lantern.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Under Skyfather eliminates a couple that I'd likely pick.

I'd want to pick Spider-Man. But my common sense would get the best of me and I'd pick someone with a lot more scope. Probably The Doctor (Wildstorm) or Green Lantern, but with Alan Scott's power source. The batteries and Oa and whatnot are just too suspect.

Spider-Man is a pure fanboy play. The other two are close to as powerful as the OP allows, and allow me to use my imagination more than most power sets would.

I'd travel through space as a GL. Maybe try to get assigned to a different sector of space. As the Doctor I'd do the same, but with the multiverse and time. Though he can't stray too far from Earth forever, so I'd ultimately be linked to Earth as him. You'd still be in our reality, just with super powers.

DarkSaint85
The Flash. Wally level, with Barry's tricks stacked.

Endless Mike
Xavier. Easily.

jitay
Ultimate Jean Grey

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
You'd still be in our reality, just with super powers.

Sure. Though the Doctor can reality hop. I don't see why that wouldn't be possible, even starting in our reality. And I could travel the cosmos either way. Search out life, see the universe, etc. Things like absorption powers or telepathy or some of the other things being batted around in this thread seem positively mundane by comparison.

janus77
Surfer, naturally.

I'd turn people into inanimate objects, without anyone knowing it was me doing it.

Nobody need ever find out I have superpowers, and if I'm really bored, I could just let my consciousness fly out into space and explore the universe, whilst I busily work away at my desk.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer, naturally.

I'd turn people into inanimate objects, without anyone knowing it was me doing it.

Nobody need ever find out I have superpowers, and if I'm really bored, I could just let my consciousness fly out into space and explore the universe, whilst I busily work away at my desk.

Good idea janus77

swandivelmeistr
Zoom. Time manipulation. No calorie burning side effect in our universe if I picked the Flash.

Galan007
Firestorm.

Estacado
Darkness.

Turkey Pie
Immortal Superman.... I could rule Earth as long as life existed on it.

Mindship
Surfer, resisting temptation to act out FF#72.

spawnwest
Lobo's healing power

pym-ftw
Quasar's Bands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.