Captain America, Wolverine and Luke Cage VS. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Hulks is off his meds and on a rampage. Can this team stop him.

Caps Conscience
bump

pym-ftw
Hulk farts the team unconscious

Caps Conscience
Well I'm rolling with the team. mad

RockofAges
Team loses. Badly.

BUSTER1
If PIS is off then its a massive HULK SMASH!!!

carver9
Hulk while getting weakened by the second took out both Thing and Wolvy. This is a full powered Hulk. 1+1=2

Odekahn
Hulk stomps

leonidas
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hulk stomps. easily.

fixed.

guy222
Last hope is Logan and he goes down

zopzop
Savage Hulk destroys this team.

RedX1852
Cap Beat Hulk in 616 already so with Wolverine and Luke he will have no problem dropping him again

The Sorrow
Originally posted by RedX1852
Cap Beat Hulk in 616 already so with Wolverine and Luke he will have no problem dropping him again
This doesn't outweigh all the other times Cap has been completely ineffective against Hulk.

Logan is really the teams only slim chance of winning. He was able to momentarily drop a version of the Hulk by stabbing his claws threw his brain. It was a cheapshot but if the team could distract him long I guess it's a possibility Logan could repeat it. Doesn't help that Luke and Cap are essentially non-factors though.

deathslash
Originally posted by The Sorrow
This doesn't outweigh all the other times Cap has been completely ineffective against Hulk.

Logan is really the teams only slim chance of winning. He was able to momentarily drop a version of the Hulk by stabbing his claws threw his brain. It was a cheapshot but if the team could distract him long I guess it's a possibility Logan could repeat it. Doesn't help that Luke and Cap are essentially non-factors though. Didn't Logan also beat the hulk by stabbing him in the neck repeatedly(I think this was when he was the horseman of Death)? I'm not really sure that Luke is a non factor(he's beaten the Rhino twice, stalemated Wonderman, taken out Ironclad, and gone toe to toe with an inteligent Hulk). Either way, Hulk wins 10/10 after a nice fight.

Caps Conscience
Cap is skilled enough and Luke is tough enough to play interference on the Hulk so Logan can do his thing. If the team works together they can take the Mean Green down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.