Create a character to defeat mine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turkey Pie
Characteristics,

Strength of an engaged Hulk

Invulnerability

Speed a tad short of the Flash

Energy projection above Blackbolt

Flight

and a variety of other powers including the ability to induce temperatures of Absolutely zero.

I shall call my character Superman. No energy manipulators, reality warpers or telepaths and no one above herald level and no bfr.

Mshinu
Juggernaut.

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggernaut.

Superspeed hat off then ultrasonics... Like Nimrod.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Turkey Pie
Superspeed hat off then ultrasonics... Like Nimrod.

Your dude does not have Nimrod`s analyzing capabilities nor can he emit tight-band frequencies. Juggs wears him down and takes this. Thanks for playing.

Turkey Pie
Your dude does not have Nimrod`s analyzing capabilities nor can he emit tight-band frequencies. Juggs wears him down and takes this. Thanks for playing.

Umm, Superman can emit ultrasonics, I'm sure people have scans as for analytical abilities, he has a god damn Superbrain!

Mshinu
Umm, Superman can emit ultrasonics, I'm sure people have scans as for analytical abilities, he has a god damn Superbrain!

A superbrain does not make him Nimrod for cripes sake, Juggs is more likely to fart kryptonite gas and burp red sun radiation than what you are suggesting.

Turkey Pie
A superbrain does not make him Nimrod for cripes sake, Juggs is more likely to fart kryptonite gas and burp red sun radiation than what you are suggesting.

In your opinion, however, they both have knowledge of each other. As per thread guidelines, therefore, weaknesses and strengths are known. Superspeed and Ultrasonics for the quick win.

Rao Kal El
There is instances when Superman analizes every field spectrum to find weaknesses in his opponents. 1 or 2 instances as far as I remember

jitay
Steel Phoenix

Brimstone

Emerald Warrior

Aces

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
There is instances when Superman analizes every field spectrum to find weaknesses in his opponents. 1 or 2 instances as far as I remember

Yup and analysed at some crazy levels of scale.

DarkSaint85
Lobo.

You lose.

Mshinu
In your opinion, however, they both have knowledge of each other. As per thread guidelines, therefore, weaknesses and strengths are known. Superspeed and Ultrasonics for the quick win.

General knowlegde, not in-depth. The Nimrod fight is certainly not general knowledge. Plus ultrasonics is not enough, tight-band in a specific frequency was needed. Even if he could pull of that little stunt it is only a stalemate (not to mention negatable with a forcefield since Cain got knowledge about supes too), Nimrod only made Juggs pass out by somehow stopping the nerve signals. You loose.

Endless Mike
Batman

DarkSaint85
I would also like to add She-Hulk, and Deadpool. Way too easy.

Turkey Pie
General knowlegde, not in-depth. Plus ultrasonics is not enough, tight-band in a specific frequency was needed. Even if he could pull of that little stunt is only a stalemate, Nimrod only made Juggs pass out by somehow stopping the nerve signals. You loose.

Well let's give each detailed knowledge of the other then, however Supes could easily go through the full range of frequencies till he found the right one.

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lobo.

You lose.

Original or new "real" Lobo?

Mshinu
Well let's give each detailed knowledge of the other then, however Supes could easily go through the full range of frequencies till he found the right one.

Changing the rules? I`ll pick Surfer instead then. Supes loses 1000/10.

jitay
I thought it was create not use existing

DarkSaint85
Original or new "real" Lobo?

Original, the one who can break the 4th wall and threaten his own writers into creating stories where he can win.

Also, add Animal Man.

So I now have:
Deadpool
She-Hulk
Animal Man
Lobo.

Shall I keep going?

Mshinu
Originally posted by jitay
I thought it was create not use existing

He is just wanking superman.

DarkSaint85
Characteristics,

Is he about to get married?

abhilegend
Its Family Man Hulk, duh.

Turkey Pie
Changing the rules? I`ll pick Surfer instead then. Supes loses 1000/10. Read the opener wink

Turkey Pie
Original, the one who can break the 4th wall and threaten his own writers into creating stories where he can win.

Also, add Animal Man.

So I now have:
Deadpool
She-Hulk
Animal Man
Lobo.

Shall I keep going?

You see I think he would beat all of those.... Animal Man under the right conditions could win... When he channelled a Sun Eater for instance. Lobo, nah the last time they fought Lobo was knocked into orbit.... Anyway, it seems he's not even Lobo.

DarkSaint85
You see I think he would beat all of those.... Animal Man under the right conditions could win... When he channelled a Sun Eater for instance. Lobo, nah the last time they fought Lobo was knocked into orbit.... Anyway, it seems he's not even Lobo.

Read my post wink

Turkey Pie
Is he about to get married?

Ha, perhaps.

pym-ftw
Head of Ultron

Hands of Ultron

Body of Ultron

I'll call him Ultron

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Head of Ultron

Hands of Ultron

Body of Ultron

I'll call him Ultron

Depends on the Ultron and some are way above herald, like Annihilation Ultron. Female Ultron gets her shit pushed, she struggled with a guy who could barely lift a S.H.I.E.L.D. carrier.

DarkSaint85

Animal Man has already beaten a Superman clone:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--VqJBYtvP0M/TvY1gNAkMpI/AAAAAAAACoU/3wXxBd9s1DU/s1600/AnimalMan_Overmanpaneldeath.jpg

Lobo will do this:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/lobo4thwallbreaking2.jpg

She-Hulk will do similar.

Deadpool, goes without saying.

Turkey Pie
Animal Man has already beaten a Superman clone:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--VqJBYtvP0M/TvY1gNAkMpI/AAAAAAAACoU/3wXxBd9s1DU/s1600/AnimalMan_Overmanpaneldeath.jpg

Lobo will do this:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/lobo4thwallbreaking2.jpg

She-Hulk will do similar.

Deadpool, goes without saying.

Unfortunately though, fake Lobo has been found out and I believe is going to have been delusional.... Scary, I loved him too. As for Deadpool, his psychosis goes without saying. She Hulk..... hmmm, female hormonal imbalance.. maybe? Superman clone's are 100 a penny.

DarkSaint85
Unfortunately though, fake Lobo has been found and I believe is going to have been delusional.... Scary, I loved him too. As for Deadpool, his psychosis goes without saying. She Hulk..... hmmm, female hormonal imbalance.. maybe?

Unfortunate for whom?

I am using pre-Flashpoint Lobo, so nuLobo doesn't exist.

Deadpool can do this:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723f9MNfd1qeimwq.png

She-Hulk can also threaten her writers.

Sorry, looks like your character loses, and badly, once my characters break the 4th wall into our reality, and make it so they win.

Good game.

Turkey Pie
Unfortunate for whom?

I am using pre-Flashpoint Lobo, so nuLobo doesn't exist.

Deadpool can do this:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723f9MNfd1qeimwq.png

She-Hulk can also threaten her writers.

Sorry, looks like your character loses, and badly, once my characters break the 4th wall into our reality, and make it so they win.

Good game.

Ahh but what you forget is when it comes to the fourth wall we have conflict in comics. For instance we have a different kind of fourth wall in FF and all things coming from Superman... Sorry, you're sorry. :-)

DarkSaint85
Ahh but what you forget is when it comes to the fourth wall we have conflict in comics. For instance we have a different kind of fourth wall in FF and all things coming from Superman... Sorry, you're sorry. :-)

FF? they're not in this. You will have to show that the 4th wall in FF is different - after all, I can show you that they are the same....Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, for example, absolutely DO exist in the same reality as Keith Giffen, and Grant Morrison. If you can show that Kirby and Lee are from a different reality than Giffen, by all means, show it.

Really didn't think that through, did you?

Turkey Pie
FF? they're not in this. You will have to show that the 4th wall in FF is different - after all, I can show you that they are the same....Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, for example, absolutely DO exist in the same reality as Keith Giffen, and Grant Morrison. If you can show that Kirby and Lee are from a different reality than Giffen, by all means, show it.

Really didn't think that through, did you?

You see what you're missing is they never really break the fourth wall. They go to a 2 dimensional depiction of a panel beyond a panel. It's always happened in comics, Flash and Pre Crisis used to do it all the time. They never met the real people. Do you believe Lobo really comes here and meets a comic creator? You are getting confused with a plot device......

DarkSaint85
You see what you're missing is they never really break the fourth wall. They go to a 2 dimensional depiction of a panel beyond a panel. It's always happened in comics, Flash and Pre Crisis used to do it all the time. They never met the real people. Do you believe Lobo really comes here and meets a comic creator? You are getting confused with a plot device......

I am so happy you brought that up....

As it is I who is creating the storyline for this forum fight, my guys win, by using their 4th wall powers. That is to say, they go to their 2D depiction of a panel beyond a panel, where YOUR character, 'Superman', is unable to follow, and crushes him.

Thanks for playing.

Turkey Pie
I am so happy you brought that up....

As it is I who is creating the storyline for this forum fight, my guys win, by using their 4th wall powers. That is to say, they go to their 2D depiction of a panel beyond a panel, where YOUR character, 'Superman', is unable to follow, and crushes him.

Thanks for playing.

Read, the stips, I'd say they was reality warping..... wouldn't you?

DarkSaint85

Nope! Hah. As it isn't reality warping in the way Odin, for example, does it.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Turkey Pie
Nope! Hah. As it isn't reality warping in the way Odin, for example, does it.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

It's still reality warping. The way Odin does it isn't the same as Proteus. If reality is warped, it's warped, no matter how.

Flawless Logic...

DarkSaint85
It's still reality warping. The way Odin does it isn't the same as Proteus. If reality is warped, it's warped, no matter how.

Flawless Logic...

But what is reality warping? No where have I ever seen their powers described as thus. You will of course need to provide proof that what they're doing is considered reality warping. If you can't, well....you lose, obviously.

Otherwise, I can argue that according to 'reality', there is no such thing as a guy who fly, and therefore, every time anyone else in here gives their character the power of flight, it's warping reality.

Turkey Pie
But what is reality warping? No where have I ever seen their powers described as thus. You will of course need to provide proof that what they're doing is considered reality warping. If you can't, well....you lose, obviously.

Otherwise, I can argue that according to 'reality', there is no such thing as a guy who fly, and therefore, every time anyone else in here gives their character the power of flight, it's warping reality.

Ahh, you could indeed argue that. However, someone flying in Marvel and DC is common. I think the easy way we can define all reality warpers, is using cheat codes to the actual fabric of the panels of the page.

DarkSaint85
Ahh, you could indeed argue that. However, someone flying in Marvel and DC is common. I think the easy way we can define all reality warpers, is using cheat codes to the actual fabric of the panels of the page.

So when Flash breaks the time barrier, that's reality warping? So Flash is a reality warper?

When the Hulk grabs intangible beings, that's also a cheat code (getting stronger =/= being able to break the laws of physics, yet, here he is). So the Hulk is a reality warper now?

Like I said, post proof that I am using reality warpers. If you can't, then you alas concede defeat.

Face it, you have played the game of pwns, and you have lost.

Turkey Pie
So when Flash breaks the time barrier, that's reality warping? So Flash is a reality warper?

When the Hulk grabs intangible beings, that's also a cheat code (getting stronger =/= being able to break the laws of physics, yet, here he is). So the Hulk is a reality warper now?

Like I said, post proof that I am using reality warpers. If you can't, then you alas concede defeat.

Face it, you have played the game of pwns, and you have lost.

I think the fact the nature of the reality on the panel changes is enough evidence reality has been warped. If you are unable to comprehended my argument as I am beginning to believe, nothing I will say can change your opinion. Unfortunately, I think you lack the imagination to understand, that, by going outside of the comic panel and changing the events within it you have altered the on panel reality. This is unfortunate and almost makes talking with you pointless. :-(

DarkSaint85
In other words - you have no proof.

Turkey Pie
In other words - you have no proof.

Just the on panel proof you provided, but you don't understand you did that either; do you son?

DarkSaint85
Just the on panel proof you provided, but you don't understand you did that either; do you son?

Nowhere in the proof I provided was it described as reality warping. Which is what you forbade.

I'm not sure which part are you not comprehending? All I asked was for some proof from you that the things my named characters did was, in comic book terms, filed under 'reality warping'.

That's all you have to prove.

Turkey Pie
Nowhere in the proof I provided was it described as reality warping. Which is what you forbade.

I'm not sure which part are you not comprehending? All I asked was for some proof from you that the things my named characters did was, in comic book terms, filed under 'reality warping'.

That's all you have to prove.

You showed them leaving there reality going to another and invoking change in the original from an externally derived source. That's reality warping, it's no different to prayer (if prayer really worked).

You're lost, I understand. We are dealing with concepts beyond you.

Silent Master
No, that's dimensional travel.

Try again.

DarkSaint85
You showed them leaving there reality going to another and invoking change in the original from an externally derived source. That's reality warping, it's no different to prayer (if prayer really worked).

You're lost, I understand. We are dealing with concepts beyond you.

Excellent. So next time Thor prays to Odin, he is warping reality.

I shall add Thor to my list of reality warpers. Along with Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Hulk, and the Flash.

Are you still not able to grasp what my point is? According to your definition of reality warpers, the characters named in this post are all reality warpers.

Of course, a quick option to deal with your 'Superman' is Squirrel Girl.

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, that's dimensional travel.

Try again.

Um, dimensional travel is reality warping.... You haven't studied any Physics have you? You have to warp dimensions to travel between them.

DarkSaint85
Um, dimensional travel is reality warping.... You haven't studied any Physics have you? You have to warp dimensions to travel between them.

Cool.

Green Lantern is a reality warper.

So is Nova.

Eden, the Spot, Cloak, Nightcrawler.....

So according to you, Spiderman regularly beats a reality warper (the Spot)

Silent Master

Great, so now guys like Read, Iron-man, Nightcrawler, Spot, Cloak and Flash are reality warpers according to your logic.

Turkey Pie
Excellent. So next time Thor prays to Odin, he is warping reality.

I shall add Thor to my list of reality warpers. Along with Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Hulk, and the Flash.

Are you still not able to grasp what my point is? According to your definition of reality warpers, the characters named in this post are all reality warpers.

Of course, a quick option to deal with your 'Superman' is Squirrel Girl.

Um, if you ask the Universe to grant you a wish... yes you are changing reality and yes you are lost. Ha, Squirrell girl warps reality off panel... wink

No they are not all reality warpers as the nature of the comic reality has a different set of "natural" rules, which allow for flight etc. It is the changing the nature of the panelled Universe that is probably the truest reality warping in comics.

Turkey Pie
Cool.

Green Lantern is a reality warper.

So is Nova.

Eden, the Spot, Cloak, Nightcrawler.....

So according to you, Spiderman regularly beats a reality warper (the Spot)

Obviously levels of reality warping exist and why can't technology warp reality. Superman himself has warped reality with tech ala Final Crisis.

DarkSaint85
Um, if you ask the Universe to grant you a wish... yes you are changing reality and yes you are lost. Ha, Squirrell girl warps reality off panel... wink

No they are not all reality warpers as the nature of the comic reality has a different set of "natural" rules, which allow for flight etc. It is the changing the nature of the panelled Universe that is probably the truest reality warping in comics.

They're all characters who ask external sources to grant them wishes (WW, Marvel and Thor). Or dimension hop (Flash, Hulk/Banner).

Silent Master
Obviously levels of reality warping exist and why can't technology warp reality. Superman himself has warped reality with tech ala Final Crisis.

Great, per your rules...Superman isn't allowed in this thread.

DarkSaint85

So you agree with me, they are all reality warpers? Cool. Let's add Iron Man as a reality warper, hell, even Beast can now be a reality warper. Hell, Spiderman in the symbiote suit was 'reality warping' according to your definition, as he had pockets created for his gear.

Batman has also crossed dimensions, so he's a reality warper too. As has Mr Terrific.

I never said tech can't warp reality, not sure where you got that from??

DarkSaint85
Great, per your rules...Superman isn't allowed in this thread.

Lol.

Turkey Pie
So you agree with me, they are all reality warpers? Cool. Let's add Iron Man as a reality warper, hell, even Beast can now be a reality warper. Hell, Spiderman in the symbiote suit was 'reality warping' according to your definition, as he had pockets created for his gear.

Batman has also crossed dimensions, so he's a reality warper too. As has Mr Terrific.

I never said tech can't warp reality, not sure where you got that from??

Not exactly, I think the comic reality has a different set of rules to real reality. A reality warper, either, through Magic Invocation or whatever changes that on panel set of rules. The rules of Marvel and DC allow Superman to fly, if Lobo steps outside and goes a dimension up and gets someone to change it. It is almost exactly like adventures in Flatland, which is all about higher dimensions being able to change the reality of lower ones. It's a pictorial representation of the physics of Dimensions, Mxy whole reality warping is based on it.

DarkSaint85
Not exactly, I think the comic reality has a different set of rules to real reality. A reality warper, either, through Magic Invocation or whatever changes that on panel set of rules. The rules of Marvel and DC allow Superman to fly, if Lobo steps outside and goes a dimension up and gets someone to change it. It is almost exactly like adventures in Flatland, which is all about higher dimensions being able to change the reality of lower ones. It's a pictorial representation of the physics of Dimensions, Mxy whole reality warping is based on it.

You failed to grasp my point.

Green Lantern/Nova/Eden/Spot/Nightcrawler/Iron Man/Reed Richards/Batman have all crossed dimensions, by creating portals and travelling to them. As per your definition:

All these guys are now reality warpers. Spiderman, back when he had the symbiote suit, was able to access a dimension where he could store his camera etc...so now, Venom is a reality warper. According to your definition.

Turkey Pie
You failed to grasp my point.

Green Lantern/Nova/Eden/Spot/Nightcrawler/Iron Man/Reed Richards/Batman have all crossed dimensions, by creating portals and travelling to them. As per your definition:

All these guys are now reality warpers. Spiderman, back when he had the symbiote suit, was able to access a dimension where he could store his camera etc...so now, Venom is a reality warper. According to your definition.

No, you're imposing your definition of my definition on me without reading what I said about the intrinsic different nature of the comic reality.

Going outside the box, is stepping up a dimension, changing the dimension below is reality warping in the classic trans dimensional definition and fits with everything from Myx to Flatland.

Brockalizer
Juggernaut's invulnerability+Night Crawler's teleporting+Giant Man's Pym particles

Or

Dr. Doom+Flash's knowledge of the Speed Force+Multiple Man's duplication power.

h1a8
Characteristics,

Invulnerability

Flight

and a variety of other powers including the ability to induce temperatures of Absolutely zero.

I shall call my character Superman. No energy manipulators, reality warpers or telepaths and no one above herald level and no bfr.

You have to give what levels of invulnerability and energy projection (like Superman level). Also, is flight speed equal to his flash speed?

jitay
You forgot Mysterio as a reality warper ass he managed to find the Ultimate Universe

Plus you invalidated yourself by calling Supes p out as a reality warper

Turkey Pie
You forgot Mysterio as a reality warper ass he managed to find the Ultimate Universe

Plus you invalidated yourself by calling Supes p out as a reality warper

Kid you're about 12 and completely lost.

pym-ftw
Depends on the Ultron and some are way above herald, like Annihilation Ultron. Female Ultron gets her shit pushed, she struggled with a guy who could barely lift a S.H.I.E.L.D. carrier.

Jan-tron was fighting Voidtry and was healing everything thrown at it. Iirc Ultron was going to Nuke the planet so they had to kill the AI...

I'd put all but Warlock Ultron in HH, he's like Despero lvl. Imho.

Turkey Pie
Jan-tron was fighting Voidtry and was healing everything thrown at it. Iirc Ultron was going to Nuke the planet so they had to kill the AI...

I'd put all but Warlock Ultron in HH, he's like Despero lvl. Imho.

I think any character who regularly could go through multiple heralds is above high herald. First time I saw Ultron, the Avengers called in all the reservists and his Encephlo beam still wrecked them. How many high heralds can punk Wonderman, Thor and Ironman like small children.

pym-ftw
Ultron just doesn't hold back like a Thor, Supes, Surfer, Martian ect...

But if he is disqualified

Creel's body + Winter Soldier's mind

jitay
Kid you're about 12 and completely lost.

Higher

Turkey Pie
Ultron just doesn't hold back like a Thor, Supes, Surfer, Martian ect...

But if he is disqualified

Creel's body + Winter Soldier's mind

Hmmm, Creel is hard for anyone to beat; however, I remember probably his greatest Absorbing feet when he was becoming a living Island and hulk made him break contact as he was doing it by simply lifting him up, the feedback broke his mind. I see Superman doing something similar. Same thing when he got f.ed up trying to join with the Turbines in that issue of Avengers, now Winter Soldiers tactical knowledge and strategy is Awesome, but that Feedback etc, against a guy who can strike from huge distances? I also stipped in the opening post, No Energy Absorbers I think which AM is.

Turkey Pie
Higher

nah, if a bit, not much.

pym-ftw
You have "no energy manipulaters" and blackbolts energy manipulation on your character...

Turkey Pie
You have "no energy manipulaters" and blackbolts energy manipulation on your character...

Fair enough then, I don't think Creel has ever beaten an enraged Hulk, I don't think his powerset could even with Winter Soldier at the Helm. If you add the other powers.... Like Freezing molecules and smashing him which has been done to Creel more than once....

pym-ftw
Creel was going to beat Odin in Asgard and has Absorbed part of a Cosmic Cube

He is the epitome of cis holding him back imho

Turkey Pie
Creel was going to beat Odin in Asgard and has Absorbed part of a Cosmic Cube

He is the epitome of cis holding him back imho

He is, but he has to have the right something around to absorb, I mean remember in Avengers when he absorbed Caps shield and still lost dismally.

pym-ftw
When controlled by Greithoth he could access things he had absorbed in the past.

Granted that could be a power from Greithoth, but Creel is also a giant idiot.

jitay
nah, if a bit, not much.

Hah in not a little teen of that's what you're thinking

Turkey Pie
Hah in not a little teen of that's what you're thinking

You're in what? "of what?" WTF son!

Turkey Pie
When controlled by Greithoth he could access things he had absorbed in the past.

Granted that could be a power from Greithoth, but Creel is also a giant idiot.

He certainly is, one of the biggest wasters out!

carver9
Characteristics,

Invulnerability

Flight

Abomination.

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by carver9
Abomination.

Come on dude, he loses to Wonderman.

Silent Master
Characteristics

Strength of Wonder-man
Durability of Juggernaut
Healing of Deadpool
Speed of the Runner
Flight speed of Surfer
Skill of Karate Kid
Weapon-Ebony blade

Turkey Pie
Characteristics

Strength of Wonder-man
Durability of Juggernaut
Healing of Deadpool
Speed of the Runner
Flight speed of Surfer
Skill of Karate Kid
Weapon-Ebony blade

Durability is Trans, the rest is fine.

Silent Master
Ok, Durability of Wonder Woman

Turkey Pie
Ok, Durability of Wonder Woman

Would be close I think...

Silent Master
Not really, your Superman would get pwned.

Turkey Pie
Not really, your Superman would get pwned.

In your opinion, a tad short of flash top speed is quicker than the runner. Stronger and the Invulneribility wasn't specified so I'll say the greek Demigod Achiles, and that magical invulnerability should negate the Ebony blade.

Silent Master
Between the Runner's speed and KK's skill, your character has zero chance of actually hitting mine, while I'll have zero trouble hitting you.

Turkey Pie
Between the Runner's speed and KK's skill, your character has zero chance of actually hitting mine, while I'll have zero trouble hitting you.

KK is overatted, pre Crisis he was a beast now, not so much. Just short of Flash speed is fast enough faster than runner to probably negate the skill difference.

Silent Master
KK is overatted, pre Crisis he was a beast now, not so much. Just short of Flash speed is fast enough faster than runner to probably negate the skill difference.

I'm using pre-crisis KK and no, below Flash level isn't fast enough to counter someone with KK's skill and the Runner's speed.

Turkey Pie
I'm using pre-crisis KK and no, below Flash level isn't fast enough to counter someone with KK's skill and the Runner's speed. Um, pre crisis Karate kid is trans level skill, It makes a person with normal human stats hang with a Daxamite or Kryptonian hand to hand, hell he's even stalemated Validus for four panels. It's like using Popeye, not really applicable. It's what a kid trying to be petulant would say. You're not a kid are you?

Silent Master
Um, pre crisis Karate kid is trans level skill, It makes a person with normal human stats hang with a Daxamite or Kryptonian hand to hand, hell he's even stalemated Validus for four panels. It's like using Popeye, not really applicable. It's what a kid trying to be petulant would say. You're not a kid are you?

Pre crisis KK is not trans level, so my choice stands.

Turkey Pie

Trans level skill, any skill that allows a street human to hang with Superman and Validus is skill beyond normal. It can stand for you, but it;s a ludicrous pre-crisis powerset which won't stand for me. Have you ever read a comic?

Silent Master

Turkey Pie

You honestly are incapable of understanding anything anyone types. No wonder everyone here mocks you. I've lurked for monhs before joining and I pity you more than anyone.

Silent Master
I understand that KK isn't trans level and thus my choice stands.

Turkey Pie
I understand that KK isn't trans level and thus my choice stands.

Only for you.... Ha, your character loses anyway.

Silent Master
Incorrect, your character doesn't have what it takes to even hit mine, let alone beat him.

Turkey Pie
Incorrect, your character doesn't have what it takes to even hit mine, let alone beat him.

Child you're wrong but then you are in almost everythread. Have you ever bought a comic?

Silent Master
I know that you're upset that I picked a better combo of powers and weapons, but that doesn't change the facts...your character has zero chance of beating mine.

Turkey Pie
I know that you're upset that I picked a better combo of powers and weapons, but that doesn't change the facts...your character has zero chance of beating mine.

child try a new riff, you're a joke, who doesn't even own a comic.

Silent Master
I'll stick with picking the better combo of powers and weapons, it's worked very well for me so far.

Turkey Pie
I'll stick with picking the better combo of powers and weapons, it's worked very well for me so far.

No, you are made of Fail.

Silent Master
I get that you're upset, but none of that changes the facts...I picked the better combo of abilities and weapons.

Turkey Pie
I get that you're upset, but none of that changes the facts...I picked the better combo of abilities and weapons.

You are hilarious, your character might win. That wasn't the point of this thread.... It was to see who was a big enough fanboy to worry enough to keep coming back. You are a sad excuse for a human being and you don't even have any efriends really.

Silent Master
My character will win, it has the speed and skill needed to avoid all your attacks while being able to hit you anytime/where it wants.

You should have picked better abilities/weapons.

Turkey Pie
My character will win, it has the speed and skill needed to avoid all your attacks while being able to hit you anytime/where it wants.

You should have picked better abilities/weapons.

You still miss the point and that's why your whole life is online.

Night looooser, never forget, the lack of respect from these children here, is the most you've ever had. wink

Silent Master
The point is that you're upset that I picked the better combo of abilities/weapons.

jitay
Hah I'm not a little teen if that's what you're thinking

Silent master has a good mix bit I'll stick by mine

Steel Phoenix

Brimstone

Emerald Warrior

Aces

amalgam 1 amalgam 2 amalgam 3 amalgam 4

Yeah any one of those would destroy Superman

Stoic
Surfer (Exiles) would have a very good chance of winning.

Mindship
Surfer (minus energy manip) + Superman.

And they shall call him...Synergy!

cool

Tony Stark
That's easy... SENTRY

Silent Master
Who?

pym-ftw
Why is Whirly's bait thread still active.

beatboks

I suggest YOU read the strips. They did nothing like reality warping, they made someone who can do it and such a person is beyond your Superman's abilities. So They can beat characters far and away more powerful than yours ABC they win.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by beatboks
I suggest YOU read the strips.
He can't. Stop kicking a dead dog. thumb down

TheGodKiller
^Although, technically speaking he's only dead for a couple months before he resurrects in the form of another sock account.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.