Red Hood (Jason Todd) vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Nekron
So; this is my first post on this site and I am excited to socialize with the community. Anyways; I am not sure of this has been posted or not yet within this forum. Both fighters are at their absolute prime forms/editions with any weapons and skills they have officially owned/used within the comics. Comment who you think would win and why? big grin

Stoic
Deathstroke all day everyday.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
Deathstroke all day everyday.

Pretty much.

Nightwing's every fight with Deathstroke is pretty much, "He's so much stronger than me, if he gets one good hit I'm dead, gotta keep him off balance then get away!", openly acknowledging Slade's the much stronger.

Jason is, maybe, Dick's equal on a good day.

dial J for Josh
Hello Nekron and welcome. I am relatively new myself, hope you have a great experience. As far as your thread goes, I love the red hood, but deathstroke would annihilate him. Slade is in a league of his own.

Golgo13
Have you guys been keeping up with Red Hood and the Outlaws?

Lord Nekron
I am not sure where but I believe that Nightwing admitted that Jason Todd as The Red Hood could defeat him without a sweat.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Golgo13

Nope did he receive a crazy buff or something?

Stoic

Last I checked, Jason was mind-wiped, has anything changed? And It's a great title IMO.

Golgo13
Last I checked, Jason was mind-wiped, has anything changed? And It's a great title IMO.

He wanted to be mind wiped. He was trained under the best assassins in the world, plus, he has the mystic swords.

Stoic
He wanted to be mind wiped. He was trained under the best assassins in the world, plus, he has the mystic swords.

I know all of that, but he is currently not quite what he used to be. Are you saying that he could beat Slade?

dial J for Josh

Oh yeah I knew of this already. I wouldn't merit him to be above Nightwing though.

Raisen
nekron is the new whirly

Stoic

How well would those swords work against Nth metal? Would the swords enchantment be disrupted?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Raisen
nekron is the new whirly

lol that thought was in the back of my head. I will keep my eyes open.

Golgo13
How well would those swords work against Nth metal? Would the swords enchantment be disrupted?

Don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.