Michael Myers VS Freddy Krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelx
Fight happens in Real World as Freddy is essentially immortal in dream world.

Weapons: Fight starts hand-to-hand. After sometime they decide to use their signature weps ->

Michael - Butcher Knife
Freddy - Finger Knives

Mindset: Both are Bloodlusted

Kazenji
Freddy gets fingered.

Lestov16
Tough one. Michael has the strength and durability advantage, but Freddy has the speed and agility advantage, not to mention his own superhuman durability. I'll have to analyze this further

Mindset
Freddy did well against Jason who I'd put over Michael in every physical category.

Lestov16
Q7ZXDTNksEA

I may be inclined to give Freddy the win here. IIRC, he only lost due to interference.

quanchi112
Freddy wins.

michaelx
Well, MM won't tank everything Freddy throws at him. He is smarter than jason who would be dumb enough to even tank decapitation. Also, that was a beefed up version of Kruger (His amazing agility and combat skills in FvJ was total PIS. He never showed anything like that before in the real world.). It took jason less than a min to put him down and MM isn't that much weaker.

quanchi112
Originally posted by michaelx
Well, MM won't tank everything Freddy throws at him. He is smarter than jason who would be dumb enough to even tank decapitation. Also, that was a beefed up version of Kruger (His amazing agility and combat skills in FvJ was total PIS. He never showed anything like that before in the real world.). It took jason less than a min to put him down and MM isn't that much weaker. Freddy wins.

Kazenji
Again?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by michaelx
Well, MM won't tank everything Freddy throws at him. He is smarter than jason who would be dumb enough to even tank decapitation. Also, that was a beefed up version of Kruger (His amazing agility and combat skills in FvJ was total PIS. He never showed anything like that before in the real world.). It took jason less than a min to put him down and MM isn't that much weaker.
What suped up combat skills are you referring to?
Jason attacks very slowly and leaves a huge window in between to pretty much do anything

Darth Martin
Classic Myers or reboot Myers?

the ninjak
Real world Freddy wins this.

His blades seemed supernaturally sharp.
Had slight teleportation abilities.
And fought Jason, who was a much stronger adversary.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Again? Yes, he has already won two times by my count.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.