Forrest Gump Vs Van Zan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Forrest Gump tires of being a millionaire and goes to apply his tireless shrimpfishing skills to Dragon killing.
Along the way, he encounters the grunting, posey Van Zan and being an intellectual equal, he challenges Van Zan to a fight when they end up hunting he same dragon.

Fight takes place at an old woodchipper factory in the ruins of London, that looks eerily like the old steel mill in Robocop.

Fight is H2H to the KO, then in part two: "To the death."
Part three: Chess
Part four: Ping Pong
Who wins.

TheGodKiller
Woodchipper, easily.

Lestov16
Gump pwns 1 and 2 with no effort. He wins the others by forfeit because Van Zan is too stupid to know how to play those games.

Sadako of Girth
Well don't forget to vote...! wink

Sacred 117
I was going to pull a troll move and vote for McClane for lolz, but the McClane wank in this forum already exceeds retarded proportions.

Anyways, Gump wins hard. He was naturally gifted at everything he did, so he'll even excel in dragon slaying as opposed to the unremarkable, rather incompetent Zan.

I have no idea how a woodchipper factors into any of this. Lol.

Mindship
Spite. Gump is a reality warper on an unconscious level. The dragons will recognize this; Van Zandt won't. Gump will make him cry.

COG Veteran
Gump was essentially the greatest person on the planet, out shining people in everything.

Anybody can kill an overgrown lizard. Van Zans resting place is a pile of shit, literally.

Not impressive compared to what gump has done.

Impediment
'Nuff said!

dymb0SvHCnY

BruceSkywalker
lolz.. Van Zan gets an ass beating

Sadako of Girth
Sure seems that way...

Originally posted by Impediment
'Nuff said!

dymb0SvHCnY

lol

quanchi112
Zan wins again. Gump lasts longer than McClane. At least Gump beat some ass.

Sadako of Girth
What feats does Van Zan have that would make you say that..?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
What feats does Van Zan have that would make you say that..? Is it too much to ask for you to finally watch Reign of Fire ? I mean really.

The Fat Rambo
Gump rapes.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is it too much to ask for you to finally watch Reign of Fire ? I mean really.

I've seen it. So thats ONE of us whom has....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I've seen it. So thats ONE of us whom has.... No, you haven't.

BruceSkywalker
Forrest stuffs a box of chocolates down Van Zan's throat sad big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.