Crossover Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Indestructible Hulk vs SupermanDCNU

Thor NOW vs Captain MarvelDCNU

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU

Bonus fight, if necessary: JLA DCNUvs AvengersNOW

Stipulations: fights take place in Marvel vs DC crossover universe, fighters must actually k.o their opponents not immobilize them like they did in the first crossover, losing must bow and admit the other universe is superior.

Batman-Prime
Indestructible Hulk vs SupermanDCNU, Superman

Thor NOW vs Captain MarvelDCNU, Thor

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU, Kyle (White lantern with all beasts...)

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU, Aquaman

carver9
Indestructible Hulk vs SupermanDCNU ... Hulk (Superman needs a team)

Thor NOW vs Captain MarvelDCNU ... Thor stomps badly

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU ... Surfer

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU ... Could go either way

Bonus fight, if necessary: JLA DCNUvs AvengersNOW ... Avengers stomps.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Superman beats the shit out of hulk.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Indestructible Hulk vs SupermanDCNU, Superman

Thor NOW vs Captain MarvelDCNU, Thor

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU, Kyle (White lantern with all beasts...)

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU, Aquaman

TheTyrant
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Aquaman

DarkSaint85
Was gonna say...current Kyle is not only the White Lantern, but contains all the entities from the other corps as well. Featless, sure....

Don Corleone
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Aquaman

This.

comicfan11
Indestructible Hulk vs SupermanDCNU - Superman

Thor NOW vs Captain MarvelDCNU - Thor

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU - Kyle if he is current one with all the entities, if not Surfer

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU - Aquaman

Brockalizer
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Superman beats the shit out of hulk. I doubt it. In the crossover universe they were pretty evenly matched in speed, which would normally be Superman's biggest asset in a fight like this. Heat vision would probably work if he was tryin to kill Hulk, but this isn't a death match. This'll end up turning into a slug fest which would favor Hulk.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Don Corleone
This. So who wins the tiebreaker between JLA and the Avengers?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I doubt it. In the crossover universe they were pretty evenly matched in speed, which would normally be Superman's biggest asset in a fight like this. Heat vision would probably work if he was tryin to kill Hulk, but this isn't a death match. This'll end up turning into a slug fest which would favor Hulk.
LOLWUT? Matched in speed? Where did DCnU superman appear in a crossover with hulk?

Brockalizer
LOLWUT? Matched in speed? Where did DCnU superman appear in a crossover with hulk? No but they did face off before the reboot and I have seen nothing to suggest that DCNU Superman is significantly stronger or faster than he was before to re-boot.

8swords
Indestructible Hulk vs SupermanDCNU. Hulk,.... just kidding, superman

Thor NOW vs Captain MarvelDCNU. Thor, easily,

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU. what prime said

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU, Aquaman easily big grin

carver9
laughing out loud

He really wouldnt. I habent seen a thing to suggest he would either.

Golgo13
Kyle is pretty uber now.

Galan007
Originally posted by comicfan11

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU - Kyle if he is current one with all the entities, if not Surfer

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU - Aquaman thumb up

Damborgson
laughing out loud

Umm no. lol. He does win a good fight though.

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU - Aquaman

that sounds about right.

abhilegend
No but they did face off before the reboot and I have seen nothing to suggest that DCNU Superman is significantly stronger or faster than he was before to re-boot.
And where did they match in speed?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
He really wouldnt. I habent seen a thing to suggest he would either.
Of course you haven't. I have though.Originally posted by Damborgson
Umm no. lol. He does win a good fight though.

that sounds about right.
Hush now dambo. I'm having fun with carter.

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Aquaman

Pretty much.

Brockalizer
And where did they match in speed? Here ya go. Hulk is obviously fast enough to keep up with Superman during a fight. Doesn't get much more clear cut than that. I wish I still had the comic, I'd post the whole fight. Superman barely beat a much weaker version of the Hulk even when he admitted that he wasn't holding back.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hulk+vs+superman+images&qpvt=hulk+vs+superman+images&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=8159AF429A752721325B263763F531DCBFF45E62&selectedIndex=45

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84205/1758922-hulk_beats_superman_l.jpg

-Pr-
Here ya go. Hulk is obviously fast enough to keep up with Superman during a fight. Doesn't get much more clear cut than that. I wish I still had the comic, I'd post the whole fight. Superman barely beat a much weaker version of the Hulk even when he admitted that he wasn't holding back.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hulk+vs+superman+images&qpvt=hulk+vs+superman+images&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=8159AF429A752721325B263763F531DCBFF45E62&selectedIndex=45

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84205/1758922-hulk_beats_superman_l.jpg

You realise crossovers aren't canon, nor are they usable as evidence?

Not to mention the many upgrades and changes since those crossovers were made...

abhilegend
Here ya go. Hulk is obviously fast enough to keep up with Superman during a fight. Doesn't get much more clear cut than that. I wish I still had the comic, I'd post the whole fight. Superman barely beat a much weaker version of the Hulk even when he admitted that he wasn't holding back.

A lot of people have kept up with superman in fights since he doesn't uses super-speed. That was just a slug fest where superman knocked hulk out.

Also it was a very weak version of superman too. Its a bullshit comic where storm beats wonder woman, quicksilver keeps up with flash and wolverine beats lobo, so I'm not surprised. The fights were heavily marvel biased to the point it was laughable.

quanchi112
A lot of people have kept up with superman in fights since he doesn't uses super-speed. That was just a slug fest where superman knocked hulk out.

Also it was a very weak version of superman too. Its a bullshit comic where storm beats wonder woman, quicksilver keeps up with flash and wolverine beats lobo, so I'm not surprised. The fights were heavily marvel biased to the point it was laughable. No, the fights were not biased.

Damborgson

I'm having fun with carter.

Oh...you two have "fun" then.

http://i.imgur.com/TIVp2.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Oh...you two have "fun" then.

http://i.imgur.com/TIVp2.gif Originally posted by -Pr-
Eww.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by -Pr-
You realise crossovers aren't canon, nor are they usable as evidence?

Not to mention the many upgrades and changes since those crossovers were made... The OP stipulated that this was a crossover rematch in the crossover universe. The physics of the crossover universe hasn't changed. This is one of the few times where crossover feats would be valid.

-Pr-
The OP stipulated that this was a crossover rematch in the crossover universe. The physics of the crossover universe hasn't changed. This is one of the few times where crossover feats would be valid.

Oh, the op... Right.

So you want to use the same versions of the same characters for fights? What purpose does that serve?

carver9
Of course you haven't. I have though.
Hush now dambo. I'm having fun with carter.

You really haven't though and I honestly believe I am reading more Superman than you.

abhilegend
You really haven't though and I honestly believe I am reading more Superman than you.

carver9

laughing out loud

Warlord

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU - Aquaman this

Brockalizer
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh, the op... Right.

So you want to use the same versions of the same characters for fights? What purpose does that serve? Again read the OP, it's the same characters but more recent versions and the victory conditions have been slightly tweaked. The point I was making earlier was that when those two fought previously Professor Hulk was able to stand toe with pre-reboot Superman. Now we have different versions of those two characters and I have seen plenty to indicate that Indestructible Hulk is significantly more powerful than Professor Hulk, but nothing to indicate that DCNU Superman is significantly more powerful than the pre-reboot version.

abhilegend
Again read the OP, it's the same characters but more recent versions and the victory conditions have been slightly tweaked. The point I was making earlier was that when those two fought previously Professor Hulk was able to stand toe with pre-reboot Superman. Now we have different versions of those two characters and I have seen plenty to indicate that Indestructible Hulk is significantly more powerful than Professor Hulk, but nothing to indicate that DCNU Superman is significantly more powerful than the pre-reboot version.
What makes you believe Indestructible Hulk is more powerful than merged hulk. Merged hulk was fighting and taking Thor's lightning for over an hour, this hulk was knocked out by residual energy from Thor's body.

quanchi112
What makes you believe Indestructible Hulk is more powerful than merged hulk. Merged hulk was fighting and taking Thor's lightning for over an hour, this hulk was knocked out by residual energy from Thor's body. Portrayals, feats, and writer intent.

carver9
What makes you believe Indestructible Hulk is more powerful than merged hulk. Merged hulk was fighting and taking Thor's lightning for over an hour, this hulk was knocked out by residual energy from Thor's body.

This Hulk was also tanking hits from Thor like weapons and its debatable if he was koed by residual energy.

abhilegend
This Hulk was also tanking hits from Thor like weapons and its debatable if he was koed by residual energy.
Thor like weapons mean shit. Thor isn't a weapon, mjolnir is. It isn't remotely debatable.

carver9
Thor like weapons mean shit. Thor isn't a weapon, mjolnir is. It isn't remotely debatable.

It means a lot my friend.

Its debatable since we have on panel proof that Hulk pass put every time he reverts back to Banner.

-Pr-
Again read the OP, it's the same characters but more recent versions and the victory conditions have been slightly tweaked. The point I was making earlier was that when those two fought previously Professor Hulk was able to stand toe with pre-reboot Superman. Now we have different versions of those two characters and I have seen plenty to indicate that Indestructible Hulk is significantly more powerful than Professor Hulk, but nothing to indicate that DCNU Superman is significantly more powerful than the pre-reboot version.

So you want to basically make it current versions but keep the crossovers canon to them?

I really can't see that being doable.

abhilegend

Its debatable since we have on panel proof that Hulk pass put every time he reverts back to Banner.
It doesn't.

Hulk passing out was due to the energy, not due to changing in bruce banner.

carver9
It doesn't.

Hulk passing out was due to the energy, not due to changing in bruce banner.

Show Hulk koed. Provide a scan with him koed.

abhilegend
Show Hulk koed. Provide a scan with him koed.
When he passed out and reverted to banner. You are scan daddy carver prime, why don't you post the scan?

carver9
When he passed out and reverted to banner. You are scan daddy carver prime, why don't you post the scan?

Lol at scandaddy. Why do I need to post something you are claiming. Show me Hulk koed.

abhilegend
Lol at scandaddy. Why do I need to post something you are claiming. Show me Hulk koed.
Its not laughing matter lad. Because I said so, now go to work and show the scan.

Endless Mike

Don't read current Hulk.

Don't read current Captain Marvel

Surfer

Don't read current Aquaman

Don't read current JLA.

Fifthchild

He doesnt pass out every time he reverts to Banner. There are times when he definitely hasn't such as when he was kissing that Atlantean chick in Issue 5. Though he did in Avengers after his freak out at SHIELD HQ while that creature was beating everyone up and he seemed to in the second issue with Iron Man. Maybe in Issue 1 and 3 also though its not clear.

And the one time he was clearly KOed, when he ran out of air, he didnt seem to revert to Banner straight away. So given the context of the incredibly homoerotic scene its more than likely he was reverting to Banner.

Igniz

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU

Bonus fight, if necessary: JLA DCNUvs AvengersNOW

Stipulations: fights take place in Marvel vs DC crossover universe, fighters must actually k.o their opponents not immobilize them like they did in the first crossover, losing must bow and admit the other universe is superior.

Indestructible Hulk vs SupermanDCNU=Superman wins due to fan votes again

Thor NOW vs Captain MarvelDCNU=Thor

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern/RaynerDCNU=Not sure since I haven't read some of the DCNU GL Stuff.I might go with Surfer for now

Namor NOW vs AquamanDCNU=Aquaman drops a whale on Namor again

Bonus fight, if necessary: JLA DCNUvs AvengersNOW=Thor does an Ocean Master move on the DCNU JLA for the winbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.