Lord Scourge vs. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lord Scourge during SWTOR and Kreia prior to her death. Who wins?

Jmanghan
In hand-to-hand combat with sabers she loses, but the force she is vastly superior in the force, able to telekinetically use lightsabers to fight, three lightsaber's at that.

NewGuy01
Kreia gigadrains.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No drain for traya. Anyways, I think Traya has a good chance with her vast array of force abilities.

Nephthys
Good fight. I might give it to Kreia based on this feat:

ORqi4szGl5M

0.40. Yeah she was boosted, but so were they.

But Scourge is more powerful than he was in Revan and much more skilled. He is above Dark Council level which makes him a beast and a good fight for her either way it falls.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Do you know what force ability she even used to dispatch those assassins, or was it just TK?

Nephthys
Nope.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anyways, this is how I see the fight going. scourge attempts to close the distance with his lightsaber, however Traya stops this attempt with TK. As Scourge is getting back up, Traya blasts Scourge with lightning, and he blocks it with his lightsaber with difficulty. He sprints towards Traya while uitilizing force speed, and Traya uses force cloak to make herself invisible. Scourge flips shit, and Traya ragdolls Scourge for a bit. Scourge gets his act together and dispells Traya's cloak. He leaps towards traya, and she intercepts his blade with her own. She quickly realizes she's outmatched, so she blasts Scourge back again with TK. She draws out the rest of her sabers, and Scourge attempts to combat all 3. Eventually he defeats the blades, however at this point he is exhausted and tired. Traya takes advantage of this while she can and ragdolls Scourge around, and his lightsaber is thrown out of his hand. She then blasts Scourge with lightning, and in his utterly beaten state she force grips Scourge and crushes his windpipe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.