......... Marvel vs Darksied .........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Cap.America
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Spectrum
Namor

Vs

Darksied Dcnu

Inhuman
Hulk holds DS in place while cap decapitates him with a shield throw

deathslash
You... you do realise that DCnu Darkseid is practically featless right? Although he's powerful, he still has very few feats. I think Darkseid wins after a tough battle 8/10

quanchi112
Team. Spite.

Mindset
Cap decapitates DS while Thor ko's himself.

Rao Kal El
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan11_zps61d31c21.jpg

Supermex
Featless?

He just fought the JL

Now in this thread he is fighting this team

carver9
Hulk solos.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
laughing out loud the truth is so funny.

abhilegend
facepalm

Batman-Prime
Without bfr Darkseid, else team might stand a little chance.

comicfan11
DS murders them.
Unless they bfr via boom tube hacking.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team. Spite.

thumb up Without question

Glorificus
Team stomps.

wolverinos
so many dumb/ trollish people... Darkseid stomps.

Enzeru
The team wins, but it's actually a decent fight.

I would say that Darkseid is more powerful in DCnU than he was in Pre New 52.
Now in DCnU he is a teambuster, which he was not before (therefore I always gave Thanos the victory over Darkseid). Besides being a teambuster, Darkseid has also killed many versions of Superman (which most likely isn't that impressive, since they were all unknown versions of the Superman).
But Darkseid now is a legit teambuster and I wouldnt necessarily say that he depended on any kind of tech for that. He did it under his own power.
I don't take his victory over the cruel gods into consideration, since that wasn't really a power showing. He sneaked up on them and outsmarted them, so meh.

I think I would still give the team the victory. Thor, Doctor Strange, Hulk and also Spectrum (if we're talking about Photon: Monica) here all have enough feats to compete with Darkseid and overwhelm him in the long run.
The biggest damage dealer in the fight against Darkseid was Superman and his damage output is limited to a mountain level for now as many new Superman comics have stated it, while the Marvel can dish out a LOT more damage and also come up with a LOT more versatility into the fight. Hell, Dr. Strange can amp up others with speed to even it out, if Darkseid tends out to have a speed advantage.
I also don't see his Omega Beam taking care of business all too soon. That attack is way too overhyped, since everyone and their mother deflected / resisted it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.