Voidhound Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Since apparently SWTOR characters are "obscure" despite TOR being the largest Star Wars game ever released, I will be creating a few threads for some of the more prominent characters from the game so that people who do not play it can get abreast with their abilities. I'm not sure exactly who needs this treatment but at the moment I plan on doing a thread each for:

The Hero of Tython
The Barsen'thor
Darth Nox
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
The Voidhound
Darth Thanaton
Darth Malgus
Satale Shan (?)
Not Nomi Sunrider.

The Voidhound is the name given to the Smuggler class after they complete the class storyline for their defeat of the Voidhound.

Accolades:

"Honestly, I'm just making it up as I go." - The Voidhound

"Bah, training!" - The Voidhound

"I've seen my share of fighting, but you've got it down to an art." - Corso Riggs

"There is a method to your madness. When we first met, I thought you fighting was driven by impulse, with no strategy or plan. But I begin to see a pattern in the chaos." - Akaavi Spar

"No, you were right the first time, I have no idea what I'm doing." - The Voidhound

"They're calling you the 'boss of bosses'. I've never heard so many people answer to one name. Not Rogun, not Ivory, not Nok Drayan." - Nivi'sec

Feats and notable victories:

Diago Hixan + Vaverone Zare

The second biggest gangster of all time (behind Nok Drayan) and a Sith Lord. You fight them together, but you get a Jedi to help you out so I guess the Sith thing is evened out? Voidy kills plenty of Sith later anyway so meh.

Also notable that you're fighting over the holocron of Darth Nihilus. O_O

Royal Executioner

An ancient superdroid that killed all the crew of a capital ship. Its also a good nine feet tall.

Skavak

Just some douche WHO STOLE MY SHIP! Fvck you Skavak!* http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-argh.gif

Butt****ed the White Maw

Yeah, you really beat the shit out of these guys in the Smuggler campaign. Really kill a lot of them.

Fought through an Imperial Star Destroyer and robbed it.

Canderous' skull is a real item you rob from that destroyer. Ew.

Defeated Dust, Rogun the Butchers best assassin

4Shkxv5Anqg&list=PLABE1FF4CC8DA819C

11.30 - 12.40. This one is actually rather notable since the Smuggler starts off without his blaster drawn and with Dust aimed a sninper rifle right at him, plus he had backup also pointing a blaster at the Smuggler. The Voidhound still defeated him with 'several shots to the head.' Dust actually survives this (somehow...) and the Smuggler kills him again with Dust bringing back up in the form of 6 identical twins (shrug). Killed for realz that time. Probably......

Killed Angrular the Mad

2yhk0whg6EI&list=PLABE1FF4CC8DA819C

A Darkside Force using Gen'Dai warlord. Notable and incredibly impressive for several reasons. Firstly the Smuggler takes an explosion to the face right before the fight. Secondly for the fact that its incredibly hard to kill a Gen'dai as seen in Durge yet somehow the Captain managed it. And lastly because this guy can use the Force and doesn't seem to be bad at it judging by the fact he's levitating off the ground and shooting lightning at the ceiling. Angrular has killed Jedi as noted in game and the Smuggler starts right freaking next to the guy and he has a sword.

Killed Lord Wratchen and Jela Reneke

AXeFKEzrmNQ&list=PLABE1FF4CC8DA819C

5.00. Yep, straight up beating a Sith Lord (and a high-ranking underworld lieutenant) after fighting through a room of cybernetically enhanced darkside beasts.

Shot a gun out of someones hand while shooting from the hip.

Also has a super badass moment just walking through some guy shooting at him:

11.10 Ooooh. Badass.

Killed Desora and Chane

12.00. Wow, the same video 3 times in a row. Killed two Sith Lords with the help of Rogun the Butcher. Notably Rogun defers to you after the fight, calls himself old and unable to lead anymore and says you just saved his life so obviously he was not doing most of the fighting.

The Voidwolf.

5Ets2WF0zjo

Yep, the final boss of the Smuggler class is a fat man taken out in wacky comedy fashion. Its just that kinda class. Anyway, the Voidwolf was able to intimidate even Nok Drayan, the best criminal like ever and a member of the Star Cabal so he's probably not too sabby. Still..... >:T

* I did. I've had better.

The_Tempest
It's 8pm and you've only made one thread? Not to mention that it's ridiculously lame.

Nephthys
I've made two threads and the smuggler is the comedy class so it was the easiest to make. I'm just getting it out of the way early cuz I just finished it so its still fresh. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

I.... may have been distracted for most of the day by Dominions 3 Lets Plays though.

Also its 2pm for me.

Nephthys
Anyway, I thinks its obvious that the Smuggler is at about Jedi Master/Sith Lord level in terms of combat, so while they might be 'ridiculously lame' when compared to highly powerful Force Users, they're still one of the best Non-Force Sensitives ever in a fight.

I'd place them a bit higher than Jango or Boba Fett level.

Intrepid37
Those accolades are amusign and stupid at the same time.

Petrus
This is ridiculous. Not your thread, Neph. It's quite well done. I just find it ridiculous that the effin' Smuggler-class guy in ToR is capable of defeating a Sith Lord. I mean, a BH killing Jedi and Sith is all good. We've seen it before. A smuggler ala Han Solo? Give me a break, BioWare.

Nephthys
The Imperial Agent beats some Jedi Knights too.

But yeah, the Smuggler shouldn't be underestimated. It kinda makes sense since they'd need to be good at fighting to deal with the underworld so much.

Petrus
But an Imperial Agent ala James Bond is logically much more capable than a simple Smuggler. I mean, of course they can't make Imperial enemies different according to class, that would be a lot more complicated, but it's just over the top to make a ToR Han Solo who can kill Sith Lords imo.

Allankles
Anyone can kill anyone. With the tech available in the universe, one can even become more powerful than any Jedi/Sith.

Nephthys
A few feats I forgot:

suImp8Q0Wlo

5.00 Dodges blasterfire from behind.

9.25 Dodges blasterfire again.

Nephthys
Smuggler Holonet profile.

Codex description.

General Description.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.