King Kong 05 vs King Ghidorah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Fight takes place on Skull Island

who takes it?

Impediment
Ghidorah.

Verrrrrrry easily.

Mindship
'05 Kong becomes G's necklace trinket.

Now, '62 Kong, the one that fought Godzilla, much bigger, fed on electricity and ugly as sin ... now there's a fight.

the ninjak
Kong is screwed.

Originally posted by Mindship
Now, '62 Kong, the one that fought Godzilla, much bigger, fed on electricity and ugly as sin ... now there's a fight.

One can't count that Kong as a normal Kong.

focus4chumps
this topic....are we trying to figure out how quickly 05 kong can be flattened to the thickness and consistency of an average thin crust pizza?

Mindship
Originally posted by the ninjak
One can't count that Kong as a normal Kong. The wound of disappointment, seeing it wasn't like the 1933 version, lingers within me still. And the worst part: the American ending to the film suggested Fugly Kong was the winner (salt to the wound -- ouch!).

I think that Kong was a cousin to one of the Gargantuas.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindship
The wound of disappointment, seeing it wasn't like the 1933 version, lingers within me still. And the worst part: the American ending to the film suggested Fugly Kong was the winner (salt to the wound -- ouch!).

I think that Kong was a cousin to one of the Gargantuas.

That's the nature of exploitation cinema.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.