Harry Dresden Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
http://www.dynamite.com/previews/C725130148773/DresdenSF042.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wolverine_(comics).PNG

Dr Will Hatch
Harry stomps Logan in everything but speed. He's just way more powerful, but since reaction time is so important in these fights, I think Wolvy will still take at least 3 or 4 out of 10.

Omega Vision
I love Harry Dresden, but Wolverine beats him 9/10--even Winter Knight Harry. As a Dresden fanboy, I'm going to say that WK Harry is about as strong as Logan is, and I don't think the speed difference is that great in either direction. Obviously if Harry can keep Logan at a distance he'll dominate the fight with ranged attacks. But I just don't see him keeping Logan at bay forever, and where Logan has Harry beat hands down is his damage soak/HF. Acting within his usual moral rules Harry has no reliable way of putting Logan down, while the same can't be said for Logan.

Now, if Harry were to give up his morality it might be a different story. Freezing Logan's blood would probably do the trick.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I love Harry Dresden, but Wolverine beats him 9/10--even Winter Knight Harry. As a Dresden fanboy, I'm going to say that WK Harry is about as strong as Logan is, and I don't think the speed difference is that great in either direction. Obviously if Harry can keep Logan at a distance he'll dominate the fight with ranged attacks. But I just don't see him keeping Logan at bay forever, and where Logan has Harry beat hands down is his damage soak/HF. Acting within his usual moral rules Harry has no reliable way of putting Logan down, while the same can't be said for Logan.

Now, if Harry were to give up his morality it might be a different story. Freezing Logan's blood would probably do the trick. Standard equip I give Logan the nod though Knight of Winter/Apprentice Blackstaff might just aoe the field and could drop Logan long enough to count for the win on a random encounter. That said with prep an auto freeze shield thing that I think it was Dresden's winter fairy godmother had... Forgetting her name might just out and out insta win if Dres can pre-prep it for logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.