Marvel and DC vs DBZ Big Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
DBZ: Gogeta, Goku, Vegeta, Vegito, pikkon, piccolo, gohan, janemba, bills, super buu, kid buu, broly, cell, nappa, captain ginyu, freeza, android 16, android 17, android 18, Trunks, kid trunks, goten, gotenks

Marvel and DC: Green Lantern, sinestro, Adam Warlock, Alexander Nero, Ms. Marvel, Booster gold, Super Skrull, Nova Prime, wonder woman, Bizzaro superman, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Aquaman (DCNU), Iron Man, Blue Beetle, Hulk, Red Tornado, Captain Marvel Jr., Enchantress, Circe, Cable (Full Power), Cyborg

23 on 23 no prep who wins and they are fighting on a indestructible planet.

Q99
Oooh, Circe... she can probably mind-control a buncha DBZ characters into switching sides.

On the flip side, Bills. He might solo.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Q99
Oooh, Circe... she can probably mind-control a buncha DBZ characters into switching sides.
Lets make it no mind tricks cause if the case that be unfair lets say king kai put a indestructible force field around their brains or something.

Wei Phoenix
What is the point of having telepaths on the team if they can't use telepathy?

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What is the point of having telepaths on the team if they can't use telepathy? Because it would be an unfair advantage besides they have other moves they dont have to rely solely on telepathic that be the cowards way out.

ScreamPaste
Bills is in no danger of soloing a team with Wonder Woman and Green Lantern on it, lol.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Because it would be an unfair advantage besides they have other moves they dont have to rely solely on telepathic that be the cowards way out.

How is telepathy a coward move when it takes a lot of skill and practice to utilize? Either way Cable turns their blood into grape soda.

COG Veteran
Team DBZ - 19 dead, 4 missing due to Thor's hammer.

Team comics - 23 warriors get victory songs written about them.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Team DBZ - 19 dead, 4 missing due to Thor's hammer.

Team comics - 23 warriors get victory songs written about them. Apparently you cant read thor is not even in this, i doubt all the comic characters could survive, hell you have no room to talk you dont even read comics.

I am Vegeta
Either way Cable turns their blood into grape soda. He get turned to chocolate before he even tried

Wei Phoenix
He get turned to chocolate before he even tried

His thought is faster than Buu's movement. He fought Surfer and kept up with him, although Surfer wasn't going all out during their fight.

I am Vegeta
His thought is faster than Buu's movement. He fought Surfer and kept up with him, although Surfer wasn't going all out during their fight. Exactly he didnt and he did this once maybe i dont read his comics except when he is in X-force. but if the beam hit him he gets eaten then buu would be even more powerful.

Wei Phoenix
Cable has better matter manipulation feats, he'll just resist it and send them all into space. Funny how mind control is banned because it's unfair but turning someone into chocolate isn't, that's an absolutely fair tactic.

NotAllThatEvil
Even if mind control wasn't banned it might not help. Vegeta was able to resist babidi's pretty easily.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Even if mind control wasn't banned it might not help. Vegeta was able to resist babidi's pretty easily.

The only person Babidi successfully mind controlled of notable value was Dabura. Cable and the crew has better feats than he does.

NotAllThatEvil
He had an entire army under his control and a few of them where on another planet.

Wei Phoenix
He had an entire army under his control and a few of them where on another planet.

They're all featless wonders though, can't give them anything better than a normal human's resistance to mind control. When did he do that though anyway?

I am Vegeta
Cable has better matter manipulation feats, he'll just resist it and send them all into space. Funny how mind control is banned because it's unfair but turning someone into chocolate isn't, that's an absolutely fair tactic. LOL he cant resist it, you have to extremely powerful ki to do that. And getting turned to candy is more fair cause you can dodge a blast you cant dodge mind control Duh.

NotAllThatEvil
Vegito couldn't resist it...

I am Vegeta
Not getting turned but was still able to fight back

iscaremonkeys
unless everyone on DBZ transforms into one huge person MARVEL and DC

COG Veteran
Apparently you cant read thor is not even in this, i doubt all the comic characters could survive, hell you have no room to talk you dont even read comics.

Actually I chose not to read.

TheTyrant
Bills powers up and destroys the planet.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Bills powers up and destroys the planet. and the solar system

Q99
Lets make it no mind tricks cause if the case that be unfair lets say king kai put a indestructible force field around their brains or something.

Oh, no, Circe's main power is enchantments, and Cable's half telepathy. Removing that while giving the opponents no handicap would be unfair.

No just giving one side advantages because you want them to win.

Yea, but Circe and Cable are quite frankly *way* better at it then Vegeta.

Circe's handled incredibly high willpower people like Superman.

TheTyrant
and the solar system

You should take him, Vegito, the Buus, Janemba, and Gogeta out to make it more fair tbh

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, no, Circe's main power is enchantments, and Cable's half telepathy. Removing that while giving the opponents no handicap would be unfair.

No just giving one side advantages because you want them to win.

Circe's handled incredibly high willpower people like Superman. Fine ill say no chocolate beams if you stop crying like a baby.

ScreamPaste
The chocolate beam is too slow to tag much of the enemy team anyway and many of them can resist it or defend themselves.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The chocolate beam is too slow to tag much of the enemy team anyway and many of them can resist it or defend themselves. No they cant they must have extraordinary ki power to do so and even vegito counldt stop being turned although he was able to fight back

TheTyrant
The chocolate beam is too slow to tag much of the enemy team anyway and many of them can resist it or defend themselves.

How is it slow when it tagged Vegito?

ScreamPaste
Vegito is not as fast as say... Wonder Woman. no expression

I am Vegeta
Vegito is not as fast as say... Wonder Woman. no expression I lold at this vegito could whoop her in a race

ScreamPaste
haermm Dude, no.

I am Vegeta
Yes he could with ease to

ScreamPaste
Wonder Woman is faster than light, something no DBZ character can claim. smile

TheTyrant
Vegito is not as fast as say... Wonder Woman. no expression

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Also, before I forget, during the 21st Budokai I believe, Krillin and Roshi had a little fight in 0.2 seconds.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012405-040605.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012406-040606.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012407-040607.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012409-040609.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012410-040610.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012403-040611.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012403-040611.gif

How fast would that be, honestly?

Show me a combat speed feat from Wonder Woman that's as impressive as this please.

Post 2 instances of combat.

NotAllThatEvil
Why do you think that? I remember quite a few light speed remarks in the show.

I am Vegeta

TheTyrant
Why do you think that? I remember quite a few light speed remarks in the show.

There's plenty, but since they don't always fight at FTL or shoot blasts at LS+, that means they can't.

But Wonder Woman, has one legit FTL combat feat in decades, yet she CAN fight at FTL.

Perfect logic.

Q99
Eh, Wonder Woman's caught Amazo (with Flash speed) with her lasso, beat Starro-controlled Flash, beat Zoom who's faster than Flash... she's pretty darn fast.

Fine ill say no chocolate beams if you stop crying like a baby.

Oh, that reminds me, Circe's magic can turn people into animals.

I've got no problem with all powers being in, btw (and chocolate beam is not nearly as important as the mind-powers of the two on the comic side). Why not just have no restrictions?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, Wonder Woman's caught Amazo (with Flash speed) with her lasso, beat Starro-controlled Flash, beat Zoom who's faster than Flash... she's pretty darn fast.

Those are not quantifiable though. Flash isn't always portrayed as being FTL. Majority of his main villains, who are human, have reacted to him and so has Slade. Are they FTL too?

ScreamPaste

TheTyrant

So are you going to post two instances of Wonder Woman's supposed FTL combat speed?

Q99
I agree she's doesn't really fight FTL either, though she is damn fast when the situation demands it.

Lesse, another useful fighter- Ms. Marvel. She can absorb *large* amounts of energy and power up off of it, so all the DBZ energy blasts are going to kick her into Binary mode pretty fast.

I am Vegeta
crylaugh

All right, firstly, that's not light speed. Secondly that timeframe is bunk. Thirdly...

The Earth has a volume of 1,097,509,500,000,000,000,000 m^3.

Multiply by 11, get 12072604500000000000000.

Circumference of a sphere of that volume is 89 416 600 m

So 89 416.6 km. A little over double the Earth's circumference. If he travelled half that in 21 seconds that's 2128966 m/s, 2128.9 km/s.

Congratulations, you used a faulty premise to prove that you're bad at math. tbh i just copy and pasted it form some website i found but i didnt think you would even care. LOL no matter what i post even when im bull shitting around meaning kidding you still take me serious. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Anyway hes much more faster than this.

I am Vegeta
Ignore post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.