Pikkon vs Super skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
who wins

Wei Phoenix
Forcefield in the brain.

I am Vegeta
Has he ever done that before I ask because I have never heard him do that.

Wei Phoenix
Him and Sue are able to form forcefields virtually anywhere. He's got all of their powers to the same effect. He could also just go supernova in his face.

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/8689/ssskrully4.jpg

I am Vegeta
i dont think a supernova is gonna do much hell he can yell and stop a planet busting attack and he also has skill with fire. And if thats the case lets just say Kai puts a force field around his brain just to make it fair.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
i dont think a supernova is gonna do much hell he can yell and stop a planet busting attack and he also has skill with fire. And if thats the case lets just say Kai puts a force field around his brain just to make it fair.

Show me Pikkon withstanding the force and intensity of a supernova. DBZ characters are not greater than the sun. Skrull wraps a forcefield around his heart.

BloodRain
Even in DBZ non-canon being thrown at the Sun seems to be a curtain call for them.Originally posted by I am Vegeta
And if thats the case lets just say Kai puts a force field around his brain just to make it fair. Lol

I am Vegeta
And you think hes gonna stand their while he makes it. Skrull usually has to surround his opponent and im pretty sure pikkons faster so i doubt he be able to circle him

Wei Phoenix
And you think hes gonna stand their while he makes it. Skrull usually has to surround his opponent and im pretty sure pikkons faster so i doubt he be able to circle him

No he doesn't. He'll just forcefield his heart or wrap him in a forcefield and spew flames inside for the incineration.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No he doesn't. He'll just forcefield his heart or wrap him in a forcefield and spew flames inside for the incineration. So the only way he wins is because he has force fields wow.

Wei Phoenix
Because he has forcefields, class 100 strength, invisibility, flames that can reach supernova, a smarter and tactical mind, he's a warrior, a lot more ruthless. He also has elasticity, shapeshifting, the durability to eat Pikkon's moves or block them. Skrull wins.

I am Vegeta
Pikkon is faster, stronger, and has a better spartan yell than skrull. Electricity does shit to must dbz characters invisibility won work he will just yell and hit him.

Wei Phoenix
Pikkon is faster, stronger, and has a better spartan yell than skrull. Electricity does shit to must dbz characters invisibility won work he will just yell and hit him.

Good thing I said nothing about electricity then I suppose. You have to prove that Pikkon is stronger and faster. Prove that he can survive a supernova or forcefield in the heart.

I am Vegeta
sorry it said elaticly but pikkon was on a speed faster than cell and one shotted him those are some good feats also see you later got to do something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.