Nomi Sunrider Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Make one about her

Originally posted by Petrus
Yeah

Fine.

Accolades:

I don't ****ing know any accolades about Nomi Sunrider. Oh wait I found one:

"She came late to the Force, just as you have, and became one of the greatest Jedi ever. Oh, fine, fine, lass." - Jolee Bindo.

Wow.

Feats and significant victories:

Remarkable learning rate/innate talent

The second time she uses a lightsaber, Nomi wields it like a master to defeat a group of pirates.

Deflected blaster bolts with her hands

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080414032449/starwars/images/b/b1/Nomi_FNU.JPG

Woooo.

Defeats Aleema Keto

Aleema Keto was creating illusionary armies that though illusions could still hurt people iirc. She conjures illusionary Space Grazers to beat up the Republic Fleet. Nomi ses through this illusion before whooping Aleema's ass through the Force, either through telepathy or her battle meditation.

Battle Meditation

While fighting the Krath Nomi points at a group of soldiers and they start fighting against each other. At another time she repeats this with a pack of Hssiss. Her BM skills resemble mind control more than influence.

Learns the Sever Force/Wall of Light ability

She learns the Sever Force ability from Odan-Urr and uses it on Cay Qel'droma. Later she would lead the Jedi in combining their power and obiterating Exar Kun's forces on Yavin. Notable that she was chosen to lead this even over Master Thon, who also possessed the technique. Also again she learned this technique extremely swiftly.

Became Jedi Grandmaster

She became Jedi Grandmaster.

I don't really know why you guys thought this was needed, all of this can be found through a cursory look on Wookieepedia or this thread. Seriously that post I did is all I know about her.

Of course if anyone wants to post more detailed scans of feats they are welcome, this is all I've got.

Intrepid37
wow u real mad 2day

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wow. nomi sucks.

Nephthys
She doesn't suck, its just that she hasn't really done much. What she has though indicates a high place as a Jedi.

Intrepid37
Nomi vs Satele, who wins Neph?

Nephthys
Nomi might be able to beat her with her Battle Meditation, which she doesn't really even need to concentrate hard to do. I'm unaware of any feats that would suggest Satele could resist it or that it wouldn't screw her up something fierce.

I'd say they're about even.

Petrus
Originally posted by Intrepid37
wow u real mad 2day

Q99
You mean Ulic Qel'droma. Cay was the one killed by Ulic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.