Loki Vs Prince Nuada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Loki after having possessed several agents from the Bureau of Paranormal and whatnot finds the location of the Golden Army. He arrives to the lost Dwarf City and sees Prince Nuada putting on the ground and issuing out his challenge.

Loki steps forward and smiles as he accepts the challenge.

Loki: I am Loki Laufey King of the Frost Giants, adopted Son of Odin, And Prince of Asgard. I accept your challenge for the right to command the Golden Army, Elf.

Prince Nuada: I accept.....

who wins?

discuss

Loki gets the Scepter

Prince Nuada his sword and Spear.

http://i.imgur.com/RqvFSsz.gif

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kneel-Before-Loki-The-Demi-God-Reaction-Gif-In-The-Avengers.gif

FrothByte
Is Loki allowed to fire blasts from his staff, use his magical throwing knives and illusions?

Lestov16
Can Nuada even hurt Loki?

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Lestov16

Don't think he can. Loki walked away from being smashed into the concrete by an angry hulk and walked away minutes later. Hellboy was strong enough to stab Nuada and Hellboy is nowhere near Hulk strength.

That being said Loki 10/10

Nietzschean
Originally posted by FrothByte
Is Loki allowed to fire blasts from his staff, use his magical throwing knives and illusions? lets just go with melee weapons for now and see how he does.

ares834
If Nuada can cut Loki he wins. Otherwise he is going down.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16

With punches and kicks? No. But that spear of his might, considering that it's magic. If so, then Nuada is definitely fast and skilled enough to carve up Loki, though it won't be easy as I do think Loki is faster and more skilled than Hellboy.

If the spear works, then I'd say Loki wins about 6/10. If it doesn't work, then there's no use debating this fight.

the ninjak
Agreed. If Nuada's sword and spear can pierce Asgardian flesh.
He gets a decent chance in this fight if it wasn't for Loki's cloaking and multiplication illusions.
The locale supplies plenty of hiding ground for Loki to cast his spells.
Loki has enchanted throwing daggers and can shoot a projectile blast from his sceptre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.