John McClane, Batman and Ted vs. Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
McClane, Batman and Ted duke it out with reboot Khan.

Conditions: No restrictions, every character at his peak.
(This is Batman from Nolan's trilogy)

Setting: McDonalds drive thru

The team rolls in to get some fries, but Khan crams in into the queue and beats them to it. Then Ted makes a comment about Khan's mother and hell is unleashed.

Who wins?

XanatosForever
Ted...the bear?

Stigma
Yep.

To be fair he was beating the sh*t out of Mark Wahlberg's character.
He's a force Khan will have to reckon with.

FrothByte
Team wins with great difficulty.

Lestov16
Team wins via Wayne and Ted distracting Khan while McClane shoots him in the head. That's the only way they are winning because Bats is arguably not strong enough, even with his suit, and definitely not quick enough to take on Khan, and obviously Ted isn't doing shit. So McClane FTW.

BruceSkywalker
McClane solos this..

Batman and Ted are overkill.

even if Khan somehow shoots McClane, McClane whose screenfeats clearly show he is impervious to harm will just get back up and one shot him

quanchi112
Khan wrecks these losers.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wrecks these losers. Your fantasy of having Cumberbatch give you a dirty-sanchez should not be the basis in how you judge the outcome of an MVF match smile

Stealth Moose
Batman with prep solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Your fantasy of having Cumberbatch give you a dirty-sanchez should not be the basis in how you judge the outcome of an MVF match smile Khan is superior to all three. You know it, Palpatine lover.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Batman with prep solos. Just like he solo'd Bane.

laughing out loud

Get real.

Robtard
Just like he solo'd Bane.

laughing out loud

Get real.

You didn't pay attention again. In their second match, Batman took out Bane by himself(aka solo), he had Bane beaten and down before Talia jumped in smile

Pay better attention when doing your youtube searches, shitlip smile

quanchi112
You didn't pay attention again. In their second match, Batman took out Bane by himself(aka solo), he had him beaten and down before Talia jumped in smile

Pay better attention when doing your youtube searches, shitlip smile He ended up needing saved by Catwoman. He was already bested and badly by Bane.

Bane has a clean and definitive win. Batman held an advantage due to damaging his mask. Thats it.

Robtard
You're a dunce. Batman broke Bane's mask and Bane was out of the fight until Talia jumped in, stabbed Batman and reconnected Bane's mask-tubes. Bane lost their second match.

If you're going to continue basing your options on youtube clips, at least watch full scenes. You're worthless, shitlip.

quanchi112
You're a dunce. Batman broke Bane's mask and Bane was out of the fight until Talia jumped in, stabbed Batman and reconnected Bane's mask-tubes. Bane lost their second match.

If you're going to continue basing your options on youtube clips, at least watch full scenes. You're worthless, shitlip. Yes, breaking his mask is the only reason he was winning. Thats it. Bane crushed him the first time and didn't need to damage his equipment in order to do so.

Unlike you I understand that I see.

Robtard
Yes, breaking his mask is the only reason he was winning. Thats it. Bane crushed him the first time and didn't need to damage his equipment in order to do so.

Unlike you I understand that I see.

Defeating a guy by taking away a massive advantage(in this case some sort of drug) he had over you is winning, you ignoramus.

LoL, what an idiot. Let me guess, iPad again?

quanchi112
Defeating a guy by taking away a massive advantage(in this case some sort of drug) he had over you is winning, you ignoramus.

LoL, what an idiot. Let me guess, iPad again? Without the mask he is racked with pain. Needed to attack it because straight up Bane destroys him.

You are upset and trying to derail the topic again.

Robtard
Without the mask he is racked with pain. Needed to attack it because straight up Bane destroys him.

You are upset and trying to derail the topic again.

And with the mask he's basically immune to pain. Taking away an opponent's advantage over you isn't losing a fight, shitlip.

Says the guy who constantly rages and types out nonsense. Cry more.

quanchi112
And with the mask he's basically immune to pain. Taking away an opponent's advantage over you isn't losing a fight, shitlip.

Says the guy who constantly rages and types out nonsense. Cry more. He is not immune to pain. Lol.

He broke his mask but never beat him in fair combat. Bane crushed Batman in fair combat. Big diff, trolberto.

Robtard
He is not immune to pain. Lol.

He broke his mask but never beat him in fair combat. Bane crushed Batman in fair combat. Big diff, trolberto.

Once again you show that you argue from ignorance and partial youtube clip knowledge. Bane's mask provides him with some sort of drug/anesthetic that both allow him to function(due to his previous injuries he sustained in prison) and in turn it basically makes him immune to pain. Watch the film smile

What's "fair combat" to you? Bane fighting Batman while he's on pain suppressing drugs and Wayne is heavily injured from his previous years of being Batman. laughing out loud

But taking away your opponents ability to fight back is beating them, add to it that the mask (the drug) was a huge advantage Bane had over Batman, it's a double win. As ever, you're a dunce, shitlip smile

quanchi112
Once again you show that you argue from ignorance and partial youtube clip knowledge. Bane's mask provides him with some sort of drug/anesthetic that both allow him to function(due to his previous injuries he sustained in prison) and in turn it basically makes him immune to pain. Watch the film smile

What's "fair combat" to you? Bane fighting Batman while he's on pain suppressing drugs and Batman is heavily injured from his previous fights. laughing out loud

But taking away your opponents ability to fight back is beating them, add to it that the mask (the drug) was a huge advantage Bane had over Batman, it's a double win. As ever, you're a dunce, shitlip smile No, it does not make him immune to pain. If you cut his arm off his mask won't make him not feel it. Quit saying stupid things. Honestly.

Bane would own him again if he didn't attack his mask.

Robtard
No, it does not make him immune to pain. If you cut his arm off his mask won't make him not feel it. Quit saying stupid things. Honestly.

Bane would own him again if he didn't attack his mask.

The film > what you think. Watch it, shitlip.

Just your fantasies.

quanchi112
The film > what you think. Watch it, shitlip.

Just your fantasies. So you believe he wouldn't feel his arm cut off because of his mask. You lack a brain.

Robtard
So you believe he wouldn't feel his arm cut off because of his mask. You lack a brain.

And here you go making strawmen cos you know you failed.

Watch the film, the mask/gas provides him with pain suppression, you've been told several times now, shitlip.

quanchi112
And here you go making strawmen cos you know you failed.

Watch the film, the mask/gas provides him with pain suppression, you've been told several times now, shitlip. You said he cannot feel pain due to the mask. Now you backpedal like clockwork.

Robtard
You said he cannot feel pain due to the mask. Now you backpedal like clockwork.

He is basically immune to pain due to the mask/gas, watch the film smile

Guess you don't know what a "backpedal" means either, since my stance hasn't changed, shitlip smile

quanchi112
He is basically immune to pain due to the mask/gas, watch the film smile

Guess you don't know what a "backpedal" means either, since my stance hasn't changed smile So now he is basically immune which is back pedaling. Awful.

Robtard
So now he is basically immune which is back pedaling. Awful.

I've been saying that since the start. Your attention span is horrendous, shitlip. Too bad you can't blame that on your iPad smile

Now go watch the film, it's probably on Netflix and it's pretty good smile

quanchi112
I've been saying that since the start. Your attention span is horrendous, shitlip. Too bad you can't blame that on your iPad smile

Now go watch the film, it's probably on Netflix and it's pretty good smile He is not immune to pain. Do you know what immune means ? Of course you don't.

Unlike you I understood the film.

Robtard
He is not immune to pain. Do you know what immune means ? Of course you don't.

Unlike you I understood the film.

Film > you smile

And the expected:

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/9664/noyou1.jpg

quanchi112
Film > you smile

And the expected:

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/9664/noyou1.jpg At no point does the film reference him basically immune to pain. Common sense>> you.

Robtard
Did you a solid and checked, TDKR is on Netflix and I think you've said you have access, get to it, shitlip.

quanchi112
Did you a solid and checked, TDKR is on Netflix and I think you've said you have access, get to it, shitlip. Wake your wife up and have her watch and then explain it to you.

Robtard
Wake your wife up and have her watch and then explain it to you.

Whenever you bring a member of my family (usually wife and/or kids)into the convo, that's when I know you're exceptionally upset over being beaten again, Foreveraloneman smile

Bu that wasn't a joke, it's really on Netflix. Get to it.

quanchi112
Whenever you bring a member of my family (usually wife and/or kids)into the convo, that's when I know you're exceptionally upset over being beaten again, Foreveraloneman smile

Bu that wasn't a joke, it's really on Netflix. Get to it. I just want someone to tell you that Bane can't cut off his arms and laugh it off due to the mask. I bet your wife will get it. Smart lady well except for marrying you part.

Robtard
I just want someone to tell you that Bane can't cut off his arms and laugh it off due to the mask. I bet your wife will get it. Smart lady well except for marrying you part.

Bash that strawman, Foreveraloneman smile

quanchi112
Bash that strawman, Foreveraloneman smile Foreverbossedaroundman.

Robtard
Foreverbossedaroundman.

It's a known fact that the only beta-male in the MVF is you, so it's a good thing you're alone, be happy, I guess smile

quanchi112
It's a known fact that the only beta-male in the MVF is you, so it's a good thing you're alone, be happy, I guess smile Says the guy who lets his wife boss him around. I get it you doesn't have a spine but come on, guy.

Lestov16
You are wrong, Rob. Quan will never be alone, because he'll always have Khan, Van Zan, and Voldemort by his side, because he is just like them: A Loser

BruceSkywalker
Quan i can send you my copy of the dark knight rises, however i know the whole film backwards and forwards.. Rob is correct

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Quan i can send you my copy of the dark knight rises, however i know the whole film backwards and forwards.. Rob is correct Ive seen it mr. I hate Ben Affleck.

Robtard
Says the guy who lets his wife boss him around. I get it you doesn't have a spine but come on, guy.

Speak better, please

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Quan i can send you my copy of the dark knight rises, however i know the whole film backwards and forwards.. Rob is correct

He wouldn't watch it anyways, it's longer than a youtube clip, attention span and all.

quanchi112
Speak better, please Ipad.

quanchi112
He wouldn't watch it anyways, it's longer than a youtube clip, attention span and all. I grasped it unlike you and I hate Ben Affleck guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.