Count Dracula vs. Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11352/1608233-x_men_5_0023.jpg

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11352/622545-thunderbolts44p23cl4.jpg

No prep. Current, classic, whatever you like.

Stoic
Non jobbing Nefaria wins this with ease.

leonidas
not sure how the count would be affected by drac's tp which was once shown to be powerful enough to muddle the ss's brain. if the tp doesn't work, there really isn't anything drac can do to put nefaria down. there is some proof he could control the weather and maybe use a lightning bolt to harm him. his illusions and misting might let him stay away from the count for a time but realistically, he'd need to drain someone powerful to be able to compete physically with nefaria--catching colossus's fist isn't anywhere near what he'd need to compete with someone in wwh's class.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure how the count would be affected by drac's tp which was once shown to be powerful enough to muddle the ss's brain. if the tp doesn't work, there really isn't anything drac can do to put nefaria down. there is some proof he could control the weather and maybe use a lightning bolt to harm him. his illusions and misting might let him stay away from the count for a time but realistically, he'd need to drain someone powerful to be able to compete physically with nefaria--catching colossus's fist isn't anywhere near what he'd need to compete with someone in wwh's class.

Nefaria is nowhere near WW Hulk's level. How many Herc's would you say he is? This is why I argue that he is nowhere near that level. Other than that I pretty much agree with everything else you wrote.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Nefaria is nowhere near WW Hulk's level. How many Herc's would you say he is? This is why I argue that he is nowhere near that level. Other than that I pretty much agree with everything else you wrote.

Pak did so much more bad than good with such stupidity. Classic Count would give WWH the fight of his life. If not win.

pym-ftw
Masque's daddy crushes Dracula

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Damborgson
Pak did so much more bad than good with such stupidity. Classic Count would give WWH the fight of his life. If not win.

no expression

pym-ftw
You don't agree?

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic

he may not be equal in strength, but his durability and speed, as well as deadly vision attacks put him in wwh's tier. nefaria was as strong or stronger (i've always felt stronger) than thor, and while wwh was likely stringer as well, i don't think the margin was THAT great. but you're right about the rest of your post. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.