Ten year old Shapeshifters. Link vs. Ben

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Link from Majora's Mask vs. Ben Tennyson(age10)
Each has to start in an alternative form. Omnitrix gets unlimited recharge.
Fight takes place at the entrance to woodfall temple. No poison.

Can link's equipment make up for his lack of transformations?

BloodRain
Ben.

The only forms that can compete with Fourarms etc is Goron and Giant, which lack Ben's ability to change into a counter form which he gets better at down the road.

I can't off the top of my head think of any advantage MM!Link has that one of Ben's aliens doesn't do better.

Sacred 117
I don't know shit about Ben, but how would Fierce Deity fair?

TheGodKiller
Feedback fries him ftw. thumb up

I am Vegeta
A lot of bens aliens could solo.

NotAllThatEvil
I don't think he gets feedback till he's eleven and 10yr ben isn't exactly in control on what he gets.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I don't know shit about Ben, but how would Fierce Deity fair? Fierce wont fair far.

Vilgax was strong enough to throw Ben through 5 buildings and able to shatter a Rushmore head with a punch. Ben can match his strength.

NotAllThatEvil
With fourarms. That's one alien link has to wait to time out. The other 16 or so he should be able to handle.

The Scenario
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/GoronLinkpillarpunch2_zps895dbeb7.gif

BloodRain
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
With fourarms. That's one alien link has to wait to time out. The other 16 or so he should be able to handle.
Then it will end with FourArms. Alternatively a moving Cannonbolt hits even harder, Way Big being above that.

Heatblast was the one that shrugged off being thrown through those buildings, with Cannonbolt and Diamondhead being far more durable. XLR8 being too fast for even a speed mask Link.

6/22 aliens would defeat Link; Four Arms, Cannonbolt, Way Big, Heatblast, Diamondhead and XLR8.
7/22 could go either way; Arcticquana, Blitzwolf, Clockwork, Eye Guy, Feedback, Frankenstrike and Ghostfreak.
5/22 would lose no matter what; Ditto, Stink-fly, Share-oh, Wildwine, Wildmutt.
4/22 would also lose, unless in specific circumstances; Gray Matter with prep, Rip Jaws in water, Upchuck after absorbing and Upgrade around tech.

Originally posted by The Scenario
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Noctis-Animus/VilgaxRushmore.gif

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure giants mask beats way big and ice arrows could mess with heatblast and xlr8.

The Scenario
Giant's Mask does not beat Way Big I'll say that right now. I have not seen very many episodes of Ben 10, but in the one I saw Way Big tossed another giant into space.

Anyway, Stone Mask >

KingD19
Way Big did indeed launch a gigantic trash monster into the sun, but he did so by running around him so fast he created a vacuum cannon of sorts. But that just cements Way Big's speed, which for his size is similar to XLR8.

However, he has thrown Vilgax into space from planetside twice. The first time he was normal sized, the second time Vilgax was just as large as Waybig and he launched him through a mountain first; and he's also fought other Way Big's and demolished them.

Way Big also has this super huge laser beam attack that I don't think Link has a defense against.

NotAllThatEvil
Yes but that was 16yr ben and it was made of trash.

KingD19
Ben's age doesn't alter how his aliens perform, as they're "locked in" when he gets them. The only difference is how they look as the show goes from season to season and gets new artists.

BloodRain
Also Giant Mask makes him 12m tall, Way Big is around 50m

Heatblast probably would be brought down by Ice Arrows, Link's only option against him. Really doubt Link has the speed to tag XLR8 with arrows;

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Noctis-Animus/XLR8Baseball.gif

NotAllThatEvil
I was thinking along the lines of freezing the flooslip him up...

KingD19
So not only is Way Big much larger(40 meters), but he's stronger(capable of tossing beings his own size into orbit rather easily), faster(blur speeds), more durable, and has a huge laser beam attack.

I'm not sure about the arrows bringing down Heatblast though.

BloodRain
^If MM ice arrows are comparable to WW ones, as they've frozen a portion of spewing lava.

I wouldn't see the ice floor thing working too well. XLR8 wasn't awful on ice after he got used to it iirc, and it would take time to set up.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by BloodRain
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Noctis-Animus/VilgaxRushmore.gif

For what it's worth, Mount Rushmore in Ben's world is a secret plumber base, and not solid stone. You could argue that Scenario's .gif is more impressive.

XanatosForever
I think Ben's got more versatility, but since this is Ben Ten, he's got to deal with an omnitrix with the randomizer active. It's too much of a crapshoot.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by KingD19
So not only is Way Big much larger(40 meters), but he's stronger(capable of tossing beings his own size into orbit rather easily), faster(blur speeds), more durable, and has a huge laser beam attack.

I'm not sure about the arrows bringing down Heatblast though.

Way Big is far better than just faster than the eye can see.

He's faster than the eye can see for a two hundred foot tall humanoid.

You have to be ridiculously fast at that size to not be visible to the human eye.

He's anywhere from massively hypersonic to possibly lightspeed+ depending on how long the trash monster took to reach the sun. And I doubt it took days or even hours as it was implied to have been a fairly quick solution.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure it only took a few seconds.

BloodRain
Technically he was still visible, blurry. And he didn't throw it into the sun iirc, just into space in that general direction.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
For what it's worth, Mount Rushmore in Ben's world is a secret plumber base, and not solid stone. You could argue that Scenario's .gif is more impressive.
Looked right over that, however can't picture if the heads themselves are solid rock, hollow or made of tech. Looked solid from that gif though.

MooCowofJustice
Technically he was still visible, blurry. And he didn't throw it into the sun iirc, just into space in that general direction.

Looked right over that, however can't picture if the heads themselves are solid rock, hollow or made of tech. Looked solid from that gif though.

A mixture of both, I'd say. In an episode of Omniverse they activate the bases satellite display and you can see them pop out of noses and foreheads and junk.

CosmicComet

No he eventually went completely invisible. To where you could only see the rising water around the thing.

And nope, one of the writers on the dwayne mcduffie forum (the guy who wrote the episode, can't remember his name) confirmed that he was launched into the Sun.

Even still, its indirect. His own speed should be even higher than whatever speed the monster was launched at.

BloodRain
Will have to check if the water rose imseode or out.

So? Unless he gave a timeframe all that tells us is that at some point that launch made it reach the sun. In the seconds you two mentioned it didn't even pass the moons orbit.

CosmicComet
Like I said
Originally posted by CosmicComet

He's anywhere from massively hypersonic to possibly lightspeed+ depending on how long the trash monster took to reach the sun. And I doubt it took days or even hours as it was implied to have been a fairly quick solution.

Also iirc the moon was never shown in the shot at all. All we see is that it escapes Earth's orbit and then disappears in the sun's direction.

If it was sent at Mach 1000, it would have taken over 5 days to reach the sun, and again I doubt it took anywhere near that time as Ben was intending it to be an immediate solution.

On top of that, whatever speed it was sent at would only be a fraction of Way Big's own speed. In any case, I'll ask Eugene Son what kind of time-frame he was intending there.

BloodRain
No as in 20 seconds after launch its still fairly close to Earth, visually it seemed closer than where the Moon would be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.