Boba Fett vs. Champion of the Great Hunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Petrus
All-out .

They start with four meters of separation. Geonosis arena.

Mizukage Yoda
Fett should take this given that he has the advantage of 4000ish years of technology advancements.

Nephthys
Champion of the Great Hunt kicks his ass.

Petrus
What if they were even, technologically speaking?

Nephthys
They probably are. High-end TOR-era armor and shields can take lightsaber hits, flamethrowers can fill entire rooms in a single burst (and have a range 3 times that of Fetts), the Champion has a portable carbonite spray (idfk) and dozens of tracking rockets. I'm not seeing a tech advantage for Fett.

Petrus
Yeah, now that I think about it, you're right. In the video where the Sith invade the Republic, the female BH seemingly has weaponry almost identical to that of Jango or Boba.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Champion of the Great Hunt kicks his ass.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll5iu47xoQ1qc08ab.gif

"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy."
―Darth Vader

"Fett, you can teach me to bring down Jedi. You've done it often enough."
―Jaina Solo

"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart."
"He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."
―Bossk and Zuckuss

"Jaina Solo is determined to bring her brother in, but in order to track him down, she must first learn unfamiliar skills from a man she finds ruthless, repellent, and dangerous."
-Revelation Backcover (Legacy of the Force)

"First, who cares? Unless Boba Fett is coming himself, we can handle a company of Mandos without getting our robes dirty."
-The Sword of the Jedi on a possible Jedi Temple Invasion

"The Best Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy"
-Star Wars.com Encyclopedia

"And now we have Boba Fett sniffing around the place? He's not someone you want to mess with alone."
-Darth Caedus's former apprentice, Tahiri Veila, on Boba Fett.

"Me and Fett killed an Abeloth avatar on Hagamoor 3..."
-Tahiri Velia on her and Boba's victory over an Abeloth body.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
has Fett ever killed an opponent as powerful/skilled as a jedi who solo'ed over 100 mandos, the jedi battlemaster, and a dark council member?

Q99
Speaking of which, what force users has Fett actually taken down?

He took down a pair of Palpatine's Dark Jedi in Dark Empire. He captured Rachi Sitra. But despite that line, that's all I can think of for actual wins.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
has Fett ever killed an opponent as powerful/skilled as a jedi who solo'ed over 100 mandos, the jedi battlemaster, and a dark council member?

Nah bro but he blow up Abeloth cool

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Fetts the best bounty hunter in the galaxy!

No shit!

So is the Champion. no expression

The Champion won a competition where the best bounty hunters in the galaxy competed and beat them all. By defeating a Jedi Master who once killed over a hundred veteran mandalorians in a single battle. Boba Fett is called the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, but the Champion has literally been awarded the title of best bounty hunter.

On Taris the Champion was sent after a contender for Mandalore. He beat the guy despite being hit three times in the chest with a sniper rifle before the fight even started.

On Dromund Kaas the Hunter killed a massive darkside beast spawned from Vitiates darkness. Entire generations of Mandalorians had tried and failed to kill the thing.

On Nar Shaddaa he killed a strike team led by a Jedi who killed the previous Great Hunt victors. Thats right, the Champion is superior than the next 3 greatest Bounty hunters put together.

The Champion then went on to fight through a Jedi temple and killed Master Jun Seros, the freaking Battlemaster of the Jedi Order who had never been defeated previously. *

Either after or before that they then fought through The Supreme Guard and got into the position of being able to kill the Supreme Chancellor and claim the biggest bounty ever.

They then went on to kill the Sith Darth Tormen, a powerful Sith Lord who once blitzed a rival Sith Lord in a duel instantly.

* This is why Temp and the rest are full of shit. Oh yeah its totally PIS to kill a Force user! It must be triple PIS to fight through a ****ing temple of them and crap on one of their best fighters in a direct confrontation!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
(Rumbling over poor feets...)

Forgive me. I didn't know he defeated someone who was capable of destroying cities by screaming. Oh he didn't? My bad. -_-

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth Avatar=not as strong as real Abeloth

So Boba solo-ed a force God? No, just no

UltimateAnomaly
Boba solo'd a Force God?

Was Karen Traviss writing that story?

Star Wars: Return of the GodMandos ?

On a serious note, Champ beats Boba, he/she has done stuff that tops what Boba has.

Nephthys
The only thing Boba's solo'd lately is his dick. He didn't solo an Abeloth avatar.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Forgive me. I didn't know he defeated someone who was capable of destroying cities by screaming. Oh he didn't? My bad. -_-

Tahiri Velia fought with him. He didn't do it alone, so unless he has a Sith in his jetpack, I doubt that matters in this thread.

Also you misspelled 'feats.'

ROTJ Vader
Champion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth's residual presence defeated Boba.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth's residual presence defeated Boba.

Lol wut?

I'm trying to find out more info on this but Wookieepedia has nothing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anything about the after effects of Abeloth's presence? It defeated Boba.

Nephthys
Absolutely nothing. I'm looking through Apocalypse now.

Also how the hell is Tahiri still a Jedi? Isn't she completely insane*?

*and also a pedophile?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm very such a thing happened. I guess it doesn't really hurt Boba, just saying he wasn't actually capable of defeating Abeloth herself.

Champion would pwn Boba

Nephthys

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
She's like Sel Makor. Just a completely ****ing inept fighter, despite having vast power.

NewGuy01
But that exactly what she is, Neph. The Son and Daughter and Father were already immensely powerful Force Users, still the most powerful beings in the mythos from the start. Then the Son and Daughter became even more powerful by drinking from the font of power and bathing in the pool of knowledge.

Abeloth was just some servant mortal who decided to drink from the font, as well as bathe in the pool. Now she's just a monster hobo.

Nephthys
Lmao. Thats just perfect. Thanks for the laugh.

Also Boba Fetts granddaughter is totes hot. Would smash.

Petrus
Do you still think the Champ would win?

Nephthys
For sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.