All Out Sentry w/ Void VS Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
who wins? no bfr

Igniz
Originally posted by wolverinos
who wins? no bfr

Odin destroys Sentry w/ Void a lot better then what Thor did to him in Siegeroll eyes (sarcastic)

Insane Titan
Odin stomps

abhilegend
Originally posted by Igniz
Odin destroys Sentry w/ Void a lot better then what Thor did to him in Siegeroll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Igniz

You are aware that in siege SENTRY wanted THOR to kill him and that he was actually trying to help him in doing so right? And did you not just see what he whimsically did to THOR in Uncanny Avengers? HATER

SENTRY wins

Mshinu
SENTRY wrecks Aasgard to pieces like he did in Siege and then beats up the crying old fool that is Odin.

pym-ftw
Odin beats him in the Odin Sleep.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Tony Stark
You are aware that in siege SENTRY wanted THOR to kill him and that he was actually trying to help him in doing so right? And did you not just see what he whimsically did to THOR in Uncanny Avengers? HATER

SENTRY wins

This is a pathetic argument. If sentry wanted to die, Thor still wouldn't have been able to kill him if he didn't have the power to do so. Can toddler kill a grown man if the suicidal man asks him?

carver9
Bait thread.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Diesldude
This is a pathetic argument. If sentry wanted to die, Thor still wouldn't have been able to kill him if he didn't have the power to do so. Can toddler kill a grown man if the suicidal man asks him?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180715-6.jpg

Let me quote Thor: "I must smite you down with all the power at my command."
Did it kill the Void? Hell no. This is what happened next:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180716-7.jpg

Look at Thor's face. He had the same look in his eyes Ares had, before he got ripped apart:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180703-7.jpg

Norman Osborn saved Thor by ordering the Void to bring down Asgard and he did so, before Thor even managed to raise his arm and throw throw Mjolnir. The speed difference between Thor and Sentry / Void should be obvious:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180717-8.jpg

Then after the Norn stone upgrade and the heavy damage the heroes did on the Void + the Helicarrier nuke Void finally lost control for a while and Robert BEGGED to die and even when he started transforming back into the Void he was yelling and begging to be killed:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180748-15.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180749-16.jpg

Not even the biggest Thor fans should argue about the events of Siege at this point anymore. Bendis confirmed it as well:

CBR NEWS: In this scene, Thor finally ends the threat of the Void AKA Bob Reynolds by killing him. It seems like when you consider the Void's power level, the only way this could have happened was because the Void wanted to die.

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS: I see there is a lot of online speculation about that, and I thought it was pretty clear. I don't like to over analyze these things. I prefer the work to speak for itself, but I'll put two things out there.

I think we've all met crazy people in our lives, and I think you learn pretty quickly that when you're dealing with a crazy person, you can't trust what they're saying to be true. Just because the Sentry/The Void announced that he had the power of the Molecule Man, it doesn't mean that he actually did. He just thought that he did. He was a crazy person and maybe a drug addict, as the character's creator, Paul Jenkins, put out there. So not everything he was saying wasn't necessarily true. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. I know that's difficult for some people, because when they read a story, they don't want to feel like they're being ****ed with. That character, though, was not in control of himself. There wasn't one second throughout the run of "Dark Avengers" where he was in control of himself.

Number two, yes, Bob realized that things had gone as far as they could possibly go. There was no other end for him and without his cooperation he doesn't go away. I just didn't want to have a line in the script where someone like Spider-Woman goes, "Boy, if he didn't want us to kill him, we couldn't have killed him." I see a lot of people got it, though.

Pay attention, folks: "IF HE DIDN'T WANT US TO KILL HIM, WE COULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIM."

TheGodKiller
^If we are to take Bendis' comments strictly at face value, then it's doubtful that the Sentry even had molecule manip in the first place, as this line demonstrates:
"Just because the Sentry/The Void announced that he had the power of the Molecule Man, it doesn't mean that he actually did. He just thought that he did."

Edit: Also using this little tidbit:"There was no other end for him and without his cooperation he doesn't go away." would have been a much better way to hammer home your point as the other one is just Bendis mentioning a hypothetical Spider-Woman monologue in retrospect to the Sentry wanting to die being the only way to kill him.

Enzeru
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^If we are to take Bendis' comments strictly at face value, then it's doubtful that the Sentry even had a molecule manip in the first place, as this line demonstrates:
"Just because the Sentry/The Void announced that he had the power of the Molecule Man, it doesn't mean that he actually did. He just thought that he did."

Me adding the Sentry comment was just to support the events in the comic. In the comic we saw Thor being totally ineffective versus the Void and that's not like it happened for the first time:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2178871-5.jpg

We know that Void had Thor at his mercy and also some other characters and that the Sentry was most of the time there to save them. Not always, but most of the time.

And in the comic we also saw him talking about him having molecule manipulation and how he now knows how to control it. That's established. Does it have to be a fact? No. Maybe it's even reality warping, but for now it's molecule manipulation, because the comic said so.

And the comic also made it obvious that Thor was no match for the Void and that he only managed to kill him, after Robert Reynolds begged for it. I don't see how anyone can argue against it.

TheGodKiller
^I edited my post.
Originally posted by Enzeru
And in the comic we also saw him talking about him having molecule manipulation and how he now knows how to control it. That's established. Does it have to be a fact? No. Maybe it's even reality warping, but for now it's molecule manipulation, because the comic said so.I don't see how anyone can argue against it.
Bendis disagrees with you:
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS: Just because the Sentry/The Void announced that he had the power of the Molecule Man, it doesn't mean that he actually did. He just thought that he did.

Silent Master
Odin wins

Enzeru
^I edited my post.

I saw the edit, but it didn't change my point of view.

The way I see it:

The comic itself made it obvious that the Void was superior and manhandling Thor. Even Thor's best shots had little to no effect on the Void. They started bursting Sentry's shell and the Void was leaking out more, but that was also it.

I buy the "Thor hold always back on Earth and uses only a third of his actual power", but then again, he said that he was attacking with all the power under his command, so that negates potential holding back.

Bendis supported it in the interview and that's the point. He didn't support the story of the Molecule Man instance in the interview, but spoke against it, therefore we go with what happened in the comic and there Sentry said that he can manipulate the molecules.

You can't make the argument that Thor straight up killed the Void for some reason, because he wasn't able to harm him prior to the final attack. The story backs it up. The writer backs it also up later on.

TheGodKiller
I saw the edit, but it didn't change my point of view.
It wasn't really meant to change your point of view though. /shrugs

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Diesldude

Sigh. Are people still making this argument. I am not trying to insult anyone but for those who actually believe this are illiterate fools. The dialogue and scenario clearly state otherwise. This is so apparent to the point where I won't even debate about it. All I have to say is read the issue for yourself.

Enzeru
It wasn't really meant to change your point of view though. /shrugs

If I could Bane your back right now, I would do it.

TheGodKiller
If I could Bane your back right now, I would do it.
You're welcome to try. When you end up with a broken knee(like countless others before you), don't say that I didn't warn you. thumb up

The Sorrow
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Sigh. Are people still making this argument. I am not trying to insult anyone but for those who actually believe this are illiterate fools. The dialogue and scenario clearly state otherwise. This is so apparent to the point where I won't even debate about it. All I have to say is read the issue for yourself.
You will find that the characters who are generally liked by the masses will get a free pass while the others (Sentry being a perfect example) will have their feats picked to death and disrespected. Pretty much because he shitted over most peoples favourite characters.

pym-ftw
Thor isn't even roughly comparable to Odin.

What argument is there for Sentry winning?

Silent Master
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Same reason certain people would give Superman the win, their elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Enzeru
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Sentry stalemating Galactus, DUH?!

But, let's just assume that Sentry did stalemate Galactus, even if it was a hungry version of Big G, he already did more than Odin.
But since off panel statements don't mean crap, that's not a valid argument.

What else?

Absorbing Man absorbed Asgardian artifacts and Odin's magic itself, yet he was impressed more by the fraction of Sentry's power he had and when Sentry cut loose, he straight up exploded.

Sentry took care of Doctor Doom twice and destroyed his force fields, which protected Doctor Doom from attacks more destructive than what Odin has to offer.

Sentry defeated the Molecule Man in terms of raw destructive power and the Molecule Man stands above Odin and should be at least on the level of a hungry Galactus IMO.

Sentry has the natural speed advantage over Odin, just like over basically every other regular Marvel character I can think of right now. On top of that he is capable of performing stuff under his own power for which you would need the Odin Force like resurrecting people and so on.

I could see Sentry's telepathy / empathy affecting Odin slightly, since it already affected the minds of Omega Level mutants, who have the potential to be more powerful than Odin and it also already affected Thor, who withstood the Phoenix and Moondragon before.

With all that being said, this is one of the fights where you don't argue if Sentry can beat Odin, but rather if Molecule Man could beat Odin and if he can, Sentry is supposed to be capable of doing it as well :-7 I'm not a fan of such a debate, so my money is on Odin due to him having more greater high end feats.

the Darkone
Odin beats Sentry and goes back to his Odin sleep

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by Silent Master
Same reason certain people would give Superman the win, their elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
what omega level mutants are you referring to precisely?

tkitna
Odin wins

Silent Master
I believe h1a8 has gone on record saying that Superman would beat Odin....of course he also says that Batman has above cl 5 level strength.

I know of a few other Superman fans that think so, but they don't post on this board.

Endless Mike
Odin

Tony Stark
Originally posted by The Sorrow
You will find that the characters who are generally liked by the masses will get a free pass while the others (Sentry being a perfect example) will have their feats picked to death and disrespected. Pretty much because he shitted over most peoples favourite characters.

thumb up

Igniz
You are aware that in siege SENTRY wanted THOR to kill him and that he was actually trying to help him in doing so right?

Doesn't matter if Sentry wants to die or not against Odin in this thread.Odin is leagues more powerful than Thor.And if you want to talk about dieing or death, Odin would permanently kill Sentry.Odin killed and resurrected Hela who happens to be a hell lord.In case you're wondering, hell lords were stated to be under the abstract entity Death.And Odin displayed the ability to override Death when he killed and resurrected Hela.And Odin isn't the type you want to anger.

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans2/JIM108_Odin.JPG

That was just an electrical storm created by Odin's anger.Or just in case you or anyone says Sentry will punch Odin multiple times.Here's what I call Odin's no touch field.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_tfY1OtKngw/TfU683TJnxI/AAAAAAAABJw/Ay2B06BoHhY/s640/JIM104+-+Odin+on+Earth.jpg

And did you not just see what he whimsically did to THOR in Uncanny Avengers?

You mean the Sentry who was amped by the Death seed and the Life seed?Good to know Sentry needed an amp to pose a threat to Thor.Kinda like Daken when he pierced the back of Wolverine's adamantium coated skull.

HATER

Say what you want about me.But I'm not one of Sentry's so called hater 13

SENTRY wins

Sentry dies horribly stick out tongue

bbrem123
Sentry is beyond Thor. Siege made that blatantly clear. ^

Insane Titan
Originally posted by tkitna
Odin wins this post says it all, tk tuna is a good honest poster who's a massive Sentry fan

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Insane Titan
this post says it all, tk tuna is a good honest poster who's a massive Sentry fan

Woooooooo... I'm glad we've got your seal of approval on that one.

TheGodKiller
But, let's just assume that Sentry did stalemate Galactus, even if it was a hungry version of Big G, he already did more than Odin..
Because stalemating a hungry version of Galactus is totally the same thing as fighting a fed version to a near standstill in tp. Great logic.

Enzeru
Because stalemating a hungry version of Galactus is totally the same thing as fighting a fed version to a near standstill in tp. Great logic.

Galactus > Skyfathers.

Don't even try putting the word "fed" into sentences, which also include "Galactus", "Skyfather" and "fight".

TheGodKiller
Galactus > Skyfathers.

Don't even try putting the word "fed" into sentences, which also include "Galactus", "Skyfather" and "fight".
Point made. Concession accepted. Now run along with your tail tucked in between your legs like the cowardly mutt that you are. thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by bbrem123
Sentry is beyond Thor. Siege made that blatantly clear. ^

Disagree, all that Siege did was to shown Sentry using not holding back and using his powers in a BRUTAL way, IMO

But Odin wins

Insane Titan
Woooooooo... I'm glad we've got your seal of approval on that one. aww is the little child still upset because I called you out on your trolling, chin up kid

h1a8
Sentry wins easily.
Odin couldn't do anything lasting to Sentry since Sentry can reform over and over.
Also I never seen Odin disintegrate a high herald or even kill one with a blast.

Raisen
Sentry. Easily.

Wonder Man
The Sentry was to much for the Uatu the Watcher to do anything about and the Watcher and Odin are near same level.
Odin wouldn't be able to do much to the Sentry.

the Darkone
Sentry would get b***h slap back to Robert Reynolds. Odin is superior than MM that fought Sentry; my God people can't comprehend stories and context.

Sentry defeated a self restricted MM after battling Beyonder, their battled would have continue would've caused multiverse to collapse on itself. After that battle in FF MM restricted himself even further; so when he fought Sentry he was not I repeat was not on his originally level prior to that fight. Even his split personalities mention that, he was limited, he wanted to get caught.

Enzeru
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sentry defeated a self restricted MM after battling Beyonder, their battled would have continue would've caused multiverse to collapse on itself. After that battle in FF MM restricted himself even further

Prove it.

I've seen more dedicated, edjucated and handsome (which is not hard to be, really) people than you coming up with in-depth summaries of the Molecule Man not being depowered.

I want you to prove that Molecule Man was depowered.

bbrem123
It is funny how the same posters who say Sentry was not depowered vs WWH argue that MM is depowered vs Sentry.

Very laughable if you ask me. Talk about hating a character.

the Darkone
For anybody want to which FF Beyonder vs molecule Man FF Annual 27 and check the respect thread where it's stated on panel that MM restricted himself after his battle with Beyonder

bbrem123
and Sentry does not? How can you argue MM depowers himself but disregard it when it comes to Sentry? It has been stated many times that Sentry's mental state effects his powerlevel

Enzeru
For anybody want to which FF Beyonder vs molecule Man FF Annual 27 and check the respect thread where it's stated on panel that MM restricted himself after his battle with Beyonder

Ooooh Dumbone, you're making yourself look like a fool, once again...

After the instance you just described, he fought the Beyonder in a multi-transversal battle:

Fantastic Four Annual 27:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2920680-ffann027_52.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2920681-ffann027_53.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2920683-ffann027_54.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2920684-ffann027_55.jpg

After that instance he also repaired the Earth on a planetary scale, so there goes the Sentry hater theory with Molecule Man only operating on a local scale:

Incredible Hulk 442:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2920810-hulk442_17a.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2920811-hulk442_17b.jpg

I asked you to prove that Molecule Man was depowered and you failed. With what other BS will you come up to piss your two mortal enemies common sense and logic off?

the Darkone
and Sentry does not? How can you argue MM depowers himself but disregard it when it comes to Sentry? It has been stated many times that Sentry's mental state effects his powerlevel

It was stated in FF annual 27 MM after defeating Beyonder he restricted himself prior to DA arch; Sentry defeated a water down version of MM whose powers at that time was limited before DA arrived. MM or Evil Molecule Man at his peak was greater than the Abstracts, his normal levels prior to DA MM was above sky fathers in raw power; DA MM was below his normal levels where he restricted himself. Im not saying Sentry didn't defeat MM; he didn't defeat MM who wasn't restricted/depowered himself from his original level.

You can take it how you want it I don't care.

bbrem123
you didnt answer my question.

the feats MM has accomplished depowered are crazy so your point means nothing

Wonder Man
Void almost won the war against Sentry before so it can be done dispite what Bendis says.

the Darkone
you didnt answer my question.

the feats MM has accomplished depowered are crazy so your point means nothing

Firsestorm or Captain Atom could've done the same thing as MM did in DA, we all know that MM even at normal power levels prior to his battle with Beyonder, MM could've done much worse than his weaker DA MM version much worse.

Enzeru
Firsestorm or Captain Atom could've done the same thing as MM did in DA

So, because Molecule Man didn't randomly teleport to a different galaxy to destroy it, to please random jokers like you, it makes him less impressive, even though we have a variety of past showings, which speak for him?

Seems legit. Oh, no wait, it doesn't.

we all know that MM even at normal power levels prior to his battle with Beyonder, MM could've done much worse than his weaker DA MM version much worse.

"we all know" ... LOL!

No, what we know - thanks to actual events in comics, is that Molecule Man was not depowered. Just like I've posted it in the different thread, here is it again ... some feats Molecule Man came up with POST his depowerment every braindead Sentry hater is talking about:

He fought the Beyonder in a multi-transversal battle:

After that instance he also repaired the Earth on a planetary scale, so there goes the Sentry hater theory with Molecule Man only operating on a local scale:

Incredible Hulk 442:

I asked you to prove that Molecule Man was depowered and you failed. With what other BS will you come up to piss your two mortal enemies common sense and logic off?

bbrem123
Firsestorm or Captain Atom could've done the same thing as MM did in DA, we all know that MM even at normal power levels prior to his battle with Beyonder, MM could've done much worse than his weaker DA MM version much worse. How can you argue MM depowers himself but disregard it when it comes to Sentry?

This is the question I am asking.

Not what you think about MM powerlevel during DA.

Tony Stark
Ooooh Dumbone, you're making yourself look like a fool, once again...

After the instance you just described, he fought the Beyonder in a multi-transversal battle:

Incredible Hulk 442:

Come on... Is anyone really surprised that Odumbone is truly clueless and that he just makes sh!t up as he goes to fit his contrived arguments?

WhiteWitchKing
So, because Molecule Man didn't randomly teleport to a different galaxy to destroy it, to please random jokers like you, it makes him less impressive, even though we have a variety of past showings, which speak for him?

Seems legit. Oh, no wait, it doesn't.

"we all know" ... LOL!

No, what we know - thanks to actual events in comics, is that Molecule Man was not depowered. Just like I've posted it in the different thread, here is it again ... some feats Molecule Man came up with POST his depowerment every braindead Sentry hater is talking about:

He fought the Beyonder in a multi-transversal battle:

Incredible Hulk 442:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/IronMaiden99/MB%20comic%20Scans/Beyonder%20and%20MM/OwenReece.jpg

That's an unleashed side of MM he explains it here at the end of the book. The MM in Dark Avengers is a pacifist *****.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/2035117-dark_avengers_011_pg_17.jpg

Compare MM in your scans with these two and you can see the difference. MM has two sides to himself. Even if he's at planetary level that's still far below Odin. If Void is as powerful is you claim then why would the Norn Stones harm him so much? Are the Norn Stones more powerful than the Fantastic Four Annual 27 Molecule Man? MM limits himself depending on his mental state. In Dark Avenger's he's hiding like a whimpering coward whereas the FF27 could've destroy a galaxy with the powers at his fingers. He was even more delusional then ever seeing as the beings around him (Dormammu, Beyonder, Mephisto, etc.) were merely projects of his mind telling him what to do.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/Swi5pn-ojMI/AAAAAAAALCE/T6I--rreLdg/s1600/darkavengers11+-+angrywater.jpg

But hey, let's ignore those instances where Sentry goes nuts and runs away from fights because of mental issues so it doesn't hurt his rep. We'll use an instance where MM is having his own mental issues which affects his powers and claim Sentry beat the same being that featured in FF27. Lol

I guess this means Torch is more powerful than Sentry?
http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/human-torch-vs-sentry.jpg

http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/utopia-sentry-crying.jpg

Tony Stark
*****NEWSFLASH*****

Both Owen and Bob are BIPOLAR and CRAZY

WhiteWitchKing
Sentry stalemating Galactus, DUH?!

But, let's just assume that Sentry did stalemate Galactus, even if it was a hungry version of Big G, he already did more than Odin.
But since off panel statements don't mean crap, that's not a valid argument.

What else?

Absorbing Man absorbed Asgardian artifacts and Odin's magic itself, yet he was impressed more by the fraction of Sentry's power he had and when Sentry cut loose, he straight up exploded.

Sounds great except Absorbing Man didn't beat Odin. Odin beat Absorbing Man. So what's your point? Odin killed two death gods already. Guys like Absorbing Man and Annihilus we're spared. Even after Annihilus was consuming the life force of most of Asgard, Odin spared him. Plus this was among Absorbing Man's first showings. Odin's magic surpasses Loki; he could just stripe AM of his powers if not for CIS. First appearance wanking is just that.

And Thanos blasted Galactus out of his ship but failed multiple attempts to even move Odin off his feet. Does this mean Odin is more durable than Galactus? lol? Do you really want to pit Doom up against Odin and argue that Doom would beat able to stand up to Odin at all? Odin who has one shotted guys like Surfer, Drax, and Annhilus? Odin who was casually killing of a Hell Lord?

A delusional MM that had manifestations of Mephisto and Beyonder (who he hates) advising him. A mentally unstable MM who was a pacifist? Why don't we just bring up all those mentally unstable instances where Sentry lost fights or ran off because of mental issues? That Sentry would get torn apart by Thor.

What would this speed advantage matter? Odin manipulates time and space. He's tapped into the power Eternity's opposite Infinity and was consuming the cosmos. Go check on Odin's fight with Forsung, a skyfather mystic being, that spend the universe and wrecks stars like they were ant hills.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcSm6efMXqfasAfNMzKITtgzHsxnA6HMla5v5OPS
GWD5tJs-rnRzZw

Recounting Odin's fight. He kills the Enchanter's most powerful member and spares the other two. Yup, Absorbing Man was lucky Odin was merciful.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/2169788-thor_vol2_517_015_09.jpg

Yeah, if we ignore Odin's own mental powers. Or that time when he took control of Surtur to battle Ymir. Have the potential. Lol. The majority of Omega Mutants are overrated. The ones live up to their rep word destroy Sentry in a fight.

Yup, I agree with the last statement. Odin has more consistent high end feats.

WhiteWitchKing
*****NEWSFLASH*****

Both Owen and Bob are BIPOLAR and CRAZY

News flash, MM is mentally unstable too! He's manifesting faux versions of Beyonder and Mephisto to talk to.

Mindset
WWK doesn't know anything.

I'm getting sick and tired of his trolling.

Igniz
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
News flash, MM is mentally unstable too! He's manifesting faux versions of Beyonder and Mephisto to talk to.

thumb up

Warlord
Thor's dad

bbrem123
nobody knows the limits of the nornstones, so comparing odin to them is a dumb idea

Tony Stark

LoL... Which part of BOTH Owen and Bob are BIPOLAR and CRAZY didn't say that Owen was mentally unstable too?

Silent Master
Odin wins

h1a8
Sentry at his best > MM or Galactus > Odin

Odin can't beat someone who can not only reform at will but can separate the atoms of Mjolnir, Adamantium, and Cap's shield like it's nothing.

Also, Silent is trolling. Batman having class 5 feats doesn't mean he is class 5 on average. On average =/= at best

Also Superman can only beat Odin if he does the combo to ko the moment the bell rings. But this scenario is not allowed and thus Odin will beat Superman.

vince_slice
Odin obviously.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Sentry at his best > MM or Galactus > Odin

Odin can't beat someone who can not only reform at will but can separate the atoms of Mjolnir, Adamantium, and Cap's shield like it's nothing.

Also, Silent is trolling. Batman having class 5 feats doesn't mean he is class 5 on average. On average =/= at best

Also Superman can only beat Odin if he does the combo to ko the moment the bell rings. But this scenario is not allowed and thus Odin will beat Superman.

Posts scans of the Sentry separating the atoms of Mjolnir, Adamantium, and Cap's shield.

h1a8
Posts scans of the Sentry separating the atoms of Mjolnir, Adamantium, and Cap's shield. MM is able to, and Sentry overpowered him at his own game. So Sentry can overpower the power of separating such durable shyte.

Silent Master
MM is able to, and Sentry overpowered him at his own game. So Sentry can overpower the power of separating such durable shyte.

You said that Sentry can "separate the atoms of Mjolnir, Adamantium, and Cap's shield like it's nothing." so post feats.

h1a8
You said that Sentry can "separate the atoms of Mjolnir, Adamantium, and Cap's shield like it's nothing." so post feats. He separated MM against his own power (which is the power to separate very durable shyte). Lifting a tank proves you can lift a car.

Silent Master
He separated MM against his own power (which is the power to separate very durable shyte). Lifting a tank proves you can lift a car.

Skill also plays a part, something that has actually been stated in regards to transmuting the objects mentioned, so start posting feats that show the Sentry has both the power and skill needed to do what you're claiming.

h1a8
Skill also plays a part, something that has actually been stated in regards to transmuting the objects mentioned, so start posting feats that show the Sentry has both the power and skill needed to do what you're claiming.

Separating atoms requires power (not skill), to overpower the bonds. Resembling atoms require skill. Living organisms is far more complex than non living materials. That is why MM had problems with it in the past. Sentry created a werewolf in his hands, reformed himself, and separated MM against his own power. This shows he not only has the skill but actual power to do. Transmuting matter in the sense you are using implies changing one substance into another. If separating a substance into pieces is transmuting then almost all comic characters can do it.

And you are going on record suggesting that Sentry can't separate the atoms of Adamantium when assuming his MM feat.

Silent Master
Separating atoms requires power (not skill), to overpower the bonds. Resembling atoms require skill. Living organisms is far more complex than non living materials. That is why MM had problems with it in the past. Sentry created a werewolf in his hands, reformed himself, and separated MM against his own power. This shows he not only has the skill but actual power to do. Transmuting matter in the sense you are using implies changing one substance into another. If separating a substance into pieces is transmuting then almost all comic characters can do it.

And you are going on record suggesting that Sentry can't separate the atoms of Adamantium when assuming his MM feat.

Your first two examples hardly indicate the power or skill needed for messing with the objects in question and I question the third as it's not even a feat of transmutation.

h1a8
Your first two examples hardly indicate the power or skill needed for messing with the objects in question and I question the third as it's not even a feat of transmutation. A living being is far more complex than a homogeneous material. That is why MM had problems with living matter in the past. Don't you read comics?

Also it doesn't take skill to separate since all it takes is to OVERPOWER THE ATOMIC BONDS. It takes skill to reassemble materials. Reassembling living organisms is far more complex than a uniform homogeneous material. And creating one from scratch is even more complex.

Silent Master
A living being is far more complex than a homogeneous material. That is why MM had problems with living matter in the past. Don't you read comics?

Also it doesn't take skill to separate since all it takes is to OVERPOWER THE ATOMIC BONDS. It takes skill to reassemble materials. Reassembling living organisms is far more complex than a uniform homogeneous material.

Yet Sersi who is nowhere near as powerful as MM can easily transmute living materail.

h1a8
Yet Sersi who is nowhere near as powerful as MM can easily transmute living materail. Because she does it through magic (iindirect means) and not by directly manipulating. But the converse of an argument need not be true.

Silent Master
Because she does it through magic (iindirect means) and not by directly manipulating. But the converse of an argument need not be true.

Sersi doesn't use magic, she's an Eternal and transmutation is one of their powers.

the Darkone
Sersi powers and Eternals earth and titan are cosmic not mystical

the Darkone
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/IronMaiden99/MB%20comic%20Scans/Beyonder%20and%20MM/OwenReece.jpg

That's an unleashed side of MM he explains it here at the end of the book. The MM in Dark Avengers is a pacifist *****.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/2035117-dark_avengers_011_pg_17.jpg

Compare MM in your scans with these two and you can see the difference. MM has two sides to himself. Even if he's at planetary level that's still far below Odin. If Void is as powerful is you claim then why would the Norn Stones harm him so much? Are the Norn Stones more powerful than the Fantastic Four Annual 27 Molecule Man? MM limits himself depending on his mental state. In Dark Avenger's he's hiding like a whimpering coward whereas the FF27 could've destroy a galaxy with the powers at his fingers. He was even more delusional then ever seeing as the beings around him (Dormammu, Beyonder, Mephisto, etc.) were merely projects of his mind telling him what to do.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/Swi5pn-ojMI/AAAAAAAALCE/T6I--rreLdg/s1600/darkavengers11+-+angrywater.jpg

But hey, let's ignore those instances where Sentry goes nuts and runs away from fights because of mental issues so it doesn't hurt his rep. We'll use an instance where MM is having his own mental issues which affects his powers and claim Sentry beat the same being that featured in FF27. Lol

Spot on WW; Sentry defeated a self restricted Molecule Man who was not even close to his Cube Beings levels. To take MM and Sentry out of context deliberately shouldn't beat reading comics.

Silent Master
Sersi powers and Eternals earth and titan are cosmic not mystical

Between this, Batman having above cl 5 strength and being faster than any human can respond to; it's getting to the point that I can't drink anything while reading his posts because I'm laughing too hard.

jitay
Between this, Batman having above cl 5 strength and being faster than any human can respond to; it's getting to the point that I can't drink anything while reading his posts because I'm laughing too hard.

Wonder Man
Odin should be able to raise an army against Sentry in short order.
If Sentry can defeat the rainbow army that Odin can raise he's going to need to be more powerful than bifrost not adamantium.
They did reach asgard during Seige so apparently Sentry really is that powerful.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Odin should be able to raise an army against Sentry in short order.
If Sentry can defeat the rainbow army that Odin can raise he's going to need to be more powerful than bifrost not adamantium.
They did reach asgard during Seige so apparently Sentry really is that powerful.

What the f**k? are you talking about; Odin will beat the sh** out Sentry period Odin doesn't need an army. Sentry, Silver Surfer and Thor are peers the other two have been one shotted with the greatest of ease against Odin. Odin with his feats is borderline cosmic abstract and would rage stomp the living hell out of Sentry, you think other wise Wonder Man leaven now we don't need two H18a, one of you guys is bad enough.

Tony Stark
What the f**k? are you talking about; Odin will beat the sh** out Sentry period Odin doesn't need an army. Sentry, Silver Surfer and Thor are peers the other two have been one shotted with the greatest of ease against Odin. Odin with his feats is borderline cosmic abstract and would rage stomp the living hell out of Sentry, you think other wise Wonder Man leaven now we don't need two H18a, one of you guys is bad enough.

Please put the Oxycontin down... SENTRY is NOT peers with SS and THOR they are indeed multitudes below him. As is THANOS and Odin.

Sorry!!! Your logic is logicless.

Is this Barry Soetoro?

KuRuPT Thanosi
So are we going to get a mod to come in this thread and make false assertions and get things totally wrong like the other one?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So are we going to get a mod to come in this thread and make false assertions and get things totally wrong like the other one?

I've been trying to get darkone to stop with the tomfoolery "for quite some time now..." (In my best Agent Smith voice)

the Darkone

That's why he and few others are on my ignore list; down playing, trolling and taking stories out of context is just too damn ridiculous.

Silent Master
That's why he and few others are on my ignore list; down playing, trolling and taking stories out of context is just too damn ridiculous.

The funniest part is that I agree with the majority about Batman winning, I just disagreed with his claim that Batman is going to be zipping around at supersonic level speed and dropping 6 people every 2 seconds. IOW he was basically saying that Batman would win in about 17 seconds.

carver9
Why is this thread still going on? I don't get it. Its obvious Sentry doesnt stand a chance, even with Void siding with him. If anyone knows anything about Odin, this thread would have died on the first page. WTF man.

vince_slice
Look at all these Odin fanboys thinking that Odin stands a chance. It's obvious Sentry would stomp Odin, since he's abstract level, and above even Galactus. Isn't that right h1?

In fact, Sentry is so powerful that I'm just going to assume that he's the one who killed the Living Tribunal, with zero evidence. Right Tony?

rolling on floor laughing

the Darkone
Originally posted by vince_slice
Look at all these Odin fanboys thinking that Odin stands a chance. It's obvious Sentry would stomp Odin, since he's abstract level, and above even Galactus. Isn't that right h1?

In fact, Sentry is so powerful that I'm just going to assume that he's the one who killed the Living Tribunal, with zero evidence. Right Tony?

Our LT died of Heart Indigestion

h1a8

rolling on floor laughing Sentry at his highest showing is at least Galactus level. Sentry would rend Odin to pieces even easier than he did MM.

Wonder Man
Actually Sentry and Thor are not peers. Sentry was created to be stronger than Thor or Gladiator. Everyone knows that.

DarkOdin
Sentry at his highest showing is at least Galactus level. Sentry would rend Odin to pieces even easier than he did MM. confused Sentry has never been shown to be near galactus level Fact is he had Voidtry was gettign hurt by beings that couldn't even phase Odin, And the lighting/ carrier crash that killed him is nothing Odin couldn't do with a finger.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Actually Sentry and Thor are not peers. Sentry was created to be stronger than Thor or Gladiator. Everyone knows that.

Yes they are troll, your so a delusional fanboy it's sicken.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkOdin
confused Sentry has never been shown to be near galactus level Fact is he had Voidtry was gettign hurt by beings that couldn't even phase Odin, And the lighting/ carrier crash that killed him is nothing Odin couldn't do with a finger. Sentry was shown at Galactus level when fighting Genis. He also was shown beyond Galactus level when fighting MM. Galactus got hurt by beings that couldn't phase Odin. Also Odin got phased by beings who couldn't phase Odin from another comic . Lowb alling won't work on me. Im immune to it.

Insane Titan
Sentry was shown at Galactus level when fighting Genis. He also was shown beyond Galactus level when fighting MM. Galactus got hurt by beings that couldn't phase Odin. Also Odin got phased by beings who couldn't phase Odin from another comic . Lowb alling won't work on me. Im immune to it. you're lowballing now

h1a8
you're lowballing now How so?

Insane Titan
How so? Galactus has feats that are easily better and dwarf the Sentry and version of Molecule Man

Tony Stark

That's the rumor... evil face

the Darkone
Galactus has feats that are easily better and dwarf the Sentry and version of Molecule Man
I dont think so; Evil Molecule Man or the Real Molecule Man which was in FF Annual 27, his battle with beyonder almost cause the collapse of the whole multiverse; this version of MM is way above abstracts like Eternity, Death,Galactus etc..

Sentry is nowhere near Galactus level at all, with Void low trans. At best Sentry is Thor and Silver Surfer peer with a few screws lose, beating a soft mommas boy MM who self restricted himself was not even close to his normal power levels.

operator616
Their battle was causing trans multiversal destruction, meaning it was affecting the multiverse and other realities beyond it. Which gave Time Variance Authority a lot of trouble, TVA's hall of chronometry is as large as the omniverse......

That feat is well beyond multiversal.

Though im not sure if he's above Eternity, in this same issue, Eternity was witnessing the battle from the 16th dimension and presumably wasn't affected by it.

Raisen
Sentry with a gesture.

h1a8
Galactus has feats that are easily better and dwarf the Sentry and version of Molecule Man There is no such notion of a different version of MM like Hulk or Sentry. If so then I can argue different versions of Galactus (like the one Thor rammed into). But I won't.

Bottom line : How do you beat someone who can simply reform at will? Or has the ability to separate MM against his power?

Tony Stark
I dont think so; Evil Molecule Man or the Real Molecule Man which was in FF Annual 27, his battle with beyonder almost cause the collapse of the whole multiverse; this version of MM is way above abstracts like Eternity, Death,Galactus etc..

Sentry is nowhere near Galactus level at all, with Void low trans. At best Sentry is Thor and Silver Surfer peer with a few screws lose, beating a soft mommas boy MM who self restricted himself was not even close to his normal power levels.

No matter how many times you say it; it's still wrong.

Tony Stark
There is no such notion of a different version of MM like Hulk or Sentry. If so then I can argue different versions of Galactus (like the one Thor rammed into). But I won't.

Bottom line : How do you beat someone who can simply reform at will? Or has the ability to separate MM against his power?

You are correct Sir

the Darkone
Originally posted by operator616
Their battle was causing trans multiversal destruction, meaning it was affecting the multiverse and other realities beyond it. Which gave Time Variance Authority a lot of trouble, TVA's hall of chronometry is as large as the omniverse......

That feat is well beyond multiversal.

Though im not sure if he's above Eternity, in this same issue, Eternity was witnessing the battle from the 16th dimension and presumably wasn't affected by it.

My bad I meant trans level multiverse destruction smile. Still there two different MM we can agree on that; MM in FF Annual 27 is the high end version as where MM in Dark Avengers is not even Cube being level in that arc; it's funny people will deliberately gloss over or chose to ignore MM did put mental restrictions on himself.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up Unleashed Owen Reece (evil MM) is a beast!

The LT stated Owen was one of the most powerful beings in all creation. (while Owen was calm)
Indeed, the battle with Beyonder was warping reality within realities
across the Multiverse and beyond, and like opr pointed out the TVA (omniversal Timeline repair co.)
had their hands full trying to fix that mess after the fact.
(MM was speed-blitzin & warping reality coupled with energy attacks simultaneously)

Unlike Dark Avengers Owen who could only manipulate matter on a local scale,
the molecules around him to be exact, Not even close to global,
on top of being severely mentally unstable.

Igniz
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ Unleashed Owen Reece (evil MM) is a beast!

The LT stated Owen was one of the most powerful beings in all creation. (while Owen was calm)
across the Multiverse and beyond, and like opr pointed out the TVA (omniversal Timeline repair co.)

thumb up

Completely agree with this smile

the Darkone

(MM was speed-blitzin & warping reality coupled with energy attacks simultaneously)

Case closed; it's been proven on panel that MM that was defeated was not the same MM that was in FF annual 27 as where MM in Dark Avengers powers where only local not universal and wanted to be caught and punish as where evil Molecule Man would've outright killed the Dark Avengers if he so chose too.

DarkOdin
Sentry was shown at Galactus level when fighting Genis. He also was shown beyond Galactus level when fighting MM. Galactus got hurt by beings that couldn't phase Odin. Also Odin got phased by beings who couldn't phase Odin from another comic . Lowb alling won't work on me. Im immune to it. Really and how about you state those beings, ANd no The sentry battle verus MM was not even Galctus level, good god man

h1a8
Really and how about you state those beings, ANd no The sentry battle verus MM was not even Galctus level, good god man MM>Galactus
So it was beyond Galactus level

the Darkone
Sentry fought herald level Genis not Genis who was amp by Entropy big difference in power gap. This sh** is getting out of hand with these trolls, MM in FF Annual 27 was vastly more powerful than Galactus. Sentry battling Galactus is hyperpole with no true evidence; Sentry defeating a MM who depowered himself and plus MM had mental issue problems., plus MM powers where just local not universal that should tell you how big of drop off MM was from FF 27.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Why is this thread still going on? I don't get it. Its obvious Sentry doesnt stand a chance, even with Void siding with him. If anyone knows anything about Odin, this thread would have died on the first page. WTF man.

h1a8
You can't use simple logic. MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin
Sentry can reform from total disintegration.

Odin can't win here. If you disagree then explain how Odin gets around Sentry reforming over and over.

Tony Stark

You're projected Dark Avengers MM version is plain and simple conjecture. And you can't honestly say any different.

Tony Stark
Sentry fought herald level Genis not Genis who was amp by Entropy big difference in power gap. This sh** is getting out of hand with these trolls, MM in FF Annual 27 was vastly more powerful than Galactus. Sentry battling Galactus is hyperpole with no true evidence; Sentry defeating a MM who depowered himself and plus MM had mental issue problems., plus MM powers where just local not universal that should tell you how big of drop off MM was from FF 27.

I kind of feel funny using this statement in reference to one of your posts. But, using your LOGIC *COUGH* if Owen can depower himself down (which he can) as does SENTRY when he chooses to only use just fractions of his powers to overload to disintegration The Absorbing man. (Whom absorbed The Odinforce without issue) Owen like SENTRY can increase his powers on a whim too right?

DarkOdin
MM>Galactus

Once gaain it has been proven Owen power varies greatly.

So no it doesn not

the Darkone

This basically shows that MM has two persona; Evil and Passive, self restricted himself subconsciously.

DarkOdin
You can't use simple logic. MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin
Sentry can reform from total disintegration.

Odin can't win here. If you disagree then explain how Odin gets around Sentry reforming over and over. Because if Odin destories Sentry it is a TKO thats how

DarkOdin
MM>Galactus

And again state some issues or your just trolling

your own words

"Also Odin got phased by beings who couldn't phase Odin from another comic"

So again who???

operator616
as does SENTRY when he chooses to only use just fractions of his powers to overload to disintegration The Absorbing man. (Whom absorbed The Odinforce without issue) Owen like SENTRY can increase his powers on a whim too right?

Sentry didn't just use a fraction of his power against absorbing man, he used all of it.

Absorbing man went against Odin ....... 48 years ago ..... and lost in the end (Odin ended it literally with a gesture, though AM was certainly portrayed as being a formidable opponent), AM couldn't do any real damage to Odin either, you know. Not to mention that back then, Odin, while he had some cool feats especially in his 1st encounter with Surtur prior to his battle with absorbing man, didn't have that much of feats on a scale as he does today, unlike Molecule Man who, from his very 1st appearance, was stated to be able to destroy universes, plural (and this isn't a hyperbole, since it was backed by secondary evidence) which was a very rare case back then (in 1963).

Still, before Dark Avengers, Molecule man was imprisoned in the raft due to his self-imposed limitations. Basically, the same thing is show in Fantastic Four: Foes.

That, along with....common sense (coz i don't see how can anyone claim that DA MM was trans-multiversal/multiversal), suggests that Owen was limiting himself.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well since Thanos is abstract level..that would make Odin LT level... Odin wins

carver9
What's up Kurupt...have you been reading infinity? Hulk is about to take on Thanos and his click.

celeyhyga17
What's up Kurupt...have you been reading infinity? Hulk is about to take on Thanos and his click.
It's clique Carvster.
And Thanos is about to pimp slap ure boy to infinity!

the Darkone
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It's clique Carvster.
And Thanos is about to pimp slap ure boy to infinity!

erm Hulk already got on shot by Thanos

the Darkone
Originally posted by operator616
Sentry didn't just use a fraction of his power against absorbing man, he used all of it.

Absorbing man went against Odin ....... 48 years ago ..... and lost in the end (Odin ended it literally with a gesture, though AM was certainly portrayed as being a formidable opponent), AM couldn't do any real damage to Odin either, you know. Not to mention that back then, Odin, while he had some cool feats especially in his 1st encounter with Surtur prior to his battle with absorbing man, didn't have that much of feats on a scale as he does today, unlike Molecule Man who, from his very 1st appearance, was stated to be able to destroy universes, plural (and this isn't a hyperbole, since it was backed by secondary evidence) which was a very rare case back then (in 1963).

Still, before Dark Avengers, Molecule man was imprisoned in the raft due to his self-imposed limitations. Basically, the same thing is show in Fantastic Four: Foes.

That, along with....common sense (coz i don't see how can anyone claim that DA MM was trans-multiversal/multiversal), suggests that Owen was limiting himself.

He's lowballing just like H18a and Enzure; they dont read context at all they just go by the art and that's it.

FF Annual 27 even states that MM restricted himself after his battle with Beyonder. Is is the same MM Sentry defeted yes and no, the MM sentry defeated was self restricted and mental issues who's powers only worked local not universal. As where MM in FF Annual was on above abstract level causing trans multi-universal collapse and didn't give a damn hence he was called Evil Molecule Man Kubik had to rson with him. Dark Avengers Molecule Man was having mental issues and was not firing on all cyclinders; if Owen was at his normal level Sentry would have gotten phucked up, Evil Molecule Man would have erased Sentry atom by atom.

People need to start reading and comprehending and not go by their feelings and emotion, which never ends well.

The Sorrow
Odin wins... with ease.

Tony Stark
He's lowballing just like H18a and Enzure; they dont read context at all they just go by the art and that's it.

FF Annual 27 even states that MM restricted himself after his battle with Beyonder. Is is the same MM Sentry defeted yes and no, the MM sentry defeated was self restricted and mental issues who's powers only worked local not universal. As where MM in FF Annual was on above abstract level causing trans multi-universal collapse and didn't give a damn hence he was called Evil Molecule Man Kubik had to rson with him. Dark Avengers Molecule Man was having mental issues and was not firing on all cyclinders; if Owen was at his normal level Sentry would have gotten phucked up, Evil Molecule Man would have erased Sentry atom by atom.

People need to start reading and comprehending and not go by their feelings and emotion, which never ends well.

I NEVER get the answer for this and I definitely don't expect one from you... When was the last time Owen WAS mentally stable?

And you obviously didn't answer my last question which, again I don't expect you to; because it goes directly against your narrative and or argument. Is Owen like SENTRY capable of depowering himself to less than full power and then at his will turn around and increase his powers back to full power?

the Darkone
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Odin wins... with ease.

Pretty much

h1a8
Because if Odin destories Sentry it is a TKO thats how if Sentry reforms instantly then it's not a win. Also I don't know of any feats that suggests that Odin has the ability to disintegrate a high Herald.

And again state some issues or your just trolling

your own words

"Also Odin got phased by beings who couldn't phase Odin from another comic"

So again who??? Thor for starters.

the Darkone
Sentry loses and loses hard, Sentry defeated a weak sauces MM and that's a fact, Sentry didn't defeat Evil Molecule Man who is by all accounts a Multi-verse wrecker or his passive self which was still a universal power, DA MM wasn't even a trans level.

Evil Molecule Man> Galactus> Normal Molecule Man> Odin > DA Molecule Man < Sentry

Sentry dies comes back and die again; Sentry doesn't have the power to beat a high sky father or normal level Molecule Man. People need to stop over hyping Sentry defeating a MM who was self restricted.

Tony Stark
Sentry loses and loses hard, Sentry defeated a weak sauces MM and that's a fact, Sentry didn't defeat Evil Molecule Man who is by all accounts a Multi-verse wrecker or his passive self which was still a universal power, DA MM wasn't even a trans level.

Evil Molecule Man> Galactus> Normal Molecule Man> Odin > DA Molecule Man < Sentry

Sentry dies comes back and die again; Sentry doesn't have the power to beat a high sky father or normal level Molecule Man. People need to stop over hyping Sentry defeating a MM who was self restricted.

Still avoiding my questions... NOT a surprise.

"When was the last time Owen WAS mentally stable"?

"Is Owen like SENTRY capable of depowering himself to less than full power and then at his will turn around and increase his powers back to full power"?

h1a8

Sentry dies comes back and die again; Sentry doesn't have the power to beat a high sky father or normal level Molecule Man. People need to stop over hyping Sentry defeating a MM who was self restricted. MM power has always been the same. Plus MM tore Sentry to atoms with utmost ease. This is beyond skyfather level. Odin can't even do that.

bbrem123
Just because MM didn't effect the mutliverse in this appearance does not mean he is depowered

Insane Titan
MM said he would of struggled to handle a single nuke

the Darkone
Just because MM didn't effect the mutliverse in this appearance does not mean he is depowered [/QUOTE

I guess you never read FF Annual 27, where MM stated subconsciously restricted himself. MM has mental issues, MM we saw in FF Annual was the real potential Molecule Man; as where his passive unsure self was above Sky Fathers and a universe buster. Molecule Man in Dark Avengers was drastically depowered to the point he felt he couldn't stop a nuke; his powers only worked locally. Sentry defeated a mental unstable Molecule Man who wanted to be caught and was not at his normal levels and thats a proven fact. If we have multiple people siting the same source and you and your fellow band wagoners H18a, TS, Enzura cant accept that, then that's your problem.

the Darkone
Tony Stark your on ignore list, so stop wasting your time.

KuRuPT Thanosi

What's Carter... its been awhile buddy... but yeah I've read the first 2 but haven't read anymore after that. I think it's pretty good so far.. what are your thoughts?

KuRuPT Thanosi
erm Hulk already got on shot by Thanos

when did this happen?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
when did this happen? it's in the preview for Infinity #6, but it's only a few panels of the fight

Silent Master
I thought the preview only showed the Hulk getting knocked away, could you repost the scans that show he's ko'd?

Insane Titan
I thought the preview only showed the Hulk getting knocked away, could you repost the scans that show he's ko'd? I never said he was koed, I just stated what issue the preview is from.

After Thanos hits Hulk , he flies In to a building causing massive damage , that's all that's shown

bbrem123
Just because MM didn't effect the mutliverse in this appearance does not mean he is depowered chill out dude. im not saying he wins here. There is no concrete evidence supporting what you are saying is all im getting at. Which is why others view it differently. You make it seem as if Ironman could have beat MM. Funny how nobody wants Sentry to out due there favorite characters and try and make his feats seem less impresses. Get over it man he is a beast.

Mr Master

I NEVER get the answer for this

When was the last time Owen WAS mentally stable?
At the end of the Beyonder fight, he was able to contain evil MM,
and was completely mentally stable.

Is Owen like SENTRY capable of depowering himself to less than
full power and then at his will turn around and increase his powers
back to full power?
As far as I know, all he can do is consciously de-power himself,
by restricting his unlimited potential (evil MM) from taking over his persona.

--------------------------------------------------

As far as my "conjecture" goes ... I haven't ignored that assessment of my prior post.

I posted this before, and it addresses this Owen/Sentry nonsense.

So, ... on top of being mentally unstable!
(Owen created illusionary facsimiles of Beyonder, Mephisto & others,
so he could talk to himself since they were reflections of his sub-conscious)

... Owen also de-powered himself at the end of the Post-Beyonder fight:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16894092_Owen2.jpg

--------------------------

... Which is probably why in the Sentry encounter he's limited to localized molecular control:

(not even global)

(Owen himself stated this)

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16555053_Owen_limited1.jpg

(Victoria Hand confirms this fact)

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16555054_Owen_limted2.jpg

... so that ... on top of literally wanting to lose during the Sentry comedy ...

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16285428_Owen.jpg

Actually, I prefer to say,
Owen eased the win for Sentry, rather than outright handing it to him.
... meh, Sentry was obliterated on 3 separate occasions by Owen,
and at the end, Sentry even got a clean shot at Owen,
(same looking energy he used to defeat Owen)
and Owen immediately recovered/retaliated & exploded Sentry a Third time:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16287646_O1.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16287649_O2.jpg

Then, the same looking orange energy has a lasting affect 3 pages later. lol
It seems to me, sub-consciously Owen had enough, and it was time to go away,
and Sentry was the only one powerful enough he could count on for the job.

Imo.

===============================

So, Owen didn't, and showed No sign of having trans-multiversal,
multiversal, universal, galactic, solar system, solar, global, country,
state even city wide range of influence over molecules, as opposed
to actual On Panel feats affecting 44 people in a tiny Town, and a
handful of Avengers. While beyond that literally stating clearly
without room for interpretation his limitations. Even using a
comparison: 'the World? ... actually no, ... just those around me.'

That's a far cry from the guy contributing to a Trans-Multiversal feat ey?

Tony Stark
Tony Stark your on ignore list, so stop wasting your time.

Ohhhh... I see... I guess when one (YOU) can't answer a simple question because it goes against their (YOUR) argument; you put one (ME) on an ignore list.

Works for me... All that does is continue to show your known utter ineptness.

WINNING!!!

CTFO

Tony Stark
At the end of the Beyonder fight, he was able to contain evil MM,
and was completely mentally stable.

As far as I know, all he can do is consciously de-power himself,
by restricting his unlimited potential (evil MM) from taking over his persona.

As far as my "conjecture" goes ... I haven't ignored that assessment of my prior post.

I posted this before, and it addresses this Owen/Sentry nonsense.

So, ... on top of being mentally unstable!
(Owen created illusionary facsimiles of Beyonder, Mephisto & others,
so he could talk to himself since they were reflections of his sub-conscious)

... Owen also de-powered himself at the end of the Post-Beyonder fight:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16894092_Owen2.jpg

... Which is probably why in the Sentry encounter he's limited to localized molecular control:

(not even global)

(Owen himself stated this)

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16555053_Owen_limited1.jpg

(Victoria Hand confirms this fact)

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16555054_Owen_limted2.jpg

... so that ... on top of literally wanting to lose during the Sentry comedy ...

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16285428_Owen.jpg

Actually, I prefer to say,
Owen eased the win for Sentry, rather than outright handing it to him.
... meh, Sentry was obliterated on 3 separate occasions by Owen,
and at the end, Sentry even got a clean shot at Owen,
(same looking energy he used to defeat Owen)
and Owen immediately recovered/retaliated & exploded Sentry a Third time:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16287646_O1.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16287649_O2.jpg

Then, the same looking orange energy has a lasting affect 3 pages later. lol
It seems to me, sub-consciously Owen had enough, and it was time to go away,
and Sentry was the only one powerful enough he could count on for the job.

Imo.

===============================

So, Owen didn't, and showed No sign of having trans-multiversal,
multiversal, universal, galactic, solar system, solar, global, country,
state even city wide range of influence over molecules, as opposed
to actual On Panel feats affecting 44 people in a tiny Town, and a
handful of Avengers. While beyond that literally stating clearly
without room for interpretation his limitations. Even using a
comparison: 'the World? ... actually no, ... just those around me.'

That's a far cry from the guy contributing to a Trans-Multiversal feat ey?

Owen isn't saying that he depowered himself.... Silly rabbit. He just said that he's trying to control the evil side of his bi-polaredness. He never said that he was now less powerful. He said he was more in control mentally. That's it...

He like SENTRY can choose to use fractions of their power and even more so concentrate it to one subject. No need to destroy the Eastern seaboard if you don't have to. This isn't complicated.... I.E. When The THING hits Spiderman is he hitting him with the same force as he does The HULK? Of course NOT. It's called pulling punches. or using a fraction of their powers to attempt to achieve the same result.

Owen and SENTRY have never fought before so they don't know how much power is needed to achieve said desired effect. Owen attempted to kill SENTRY 3 times; each time upping his power output. Then SENTRY said **** this is this all you've got. And he sent Owen packing for good. Again, this isn't difficult; it's normally what happens when two characters have never fought before. They take one on the chin to measure what type of effort is needed to finish their objective.

Mr Master

Owen isn't saying that he depowered himself.... Silly rabbit. He just
said that he's trying to control the evil side of his bi-polaredness. He
never said that he was now less powerful. He said he was more in
control mentally. That's it...

"silly rabbit?" ... smile

Interesting observation. Guess I'll have to be more thorough.

==================================

Here's evil MM, clearly stating that Owen's potential has increased dramatically,
but ... he (evil MM) ... is ... this potential realized:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894279_Cube_beings_retcon4-1.jpg

"with MY Persona ascendant, that of the true MM,
I Now transact on power levels unimaginable even to you."

... yep, yep.

This is exactly why when evil MM was trying to come out he said:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894286_Cube_beings_retcon4-2.jpg

"Lay down the burden of consciousness, surrender the flesh, give ME control!"

... awaiting the next excuse with popcorn and carrots.

Tony Stark
"silly rabbit?" ... smile

Interesting observation. Guess I'll have to be more thorough.

Here's evil MM, clearly stating that Owen's potential has increased dramatically,
but ... he (evil MM) ... is ... this potential realized:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894279_Cube_beings_retcon4-1.jpg

"with MY Persona ascendant, that of the true MM,
I Now transact on power levels unimaginable even to you."

... yep, yep.

This is exactly why when evil MM was trying to come out he said:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894286_Cube_beings_retcon4-2.jpg

"Lay down the burden of consciousness, surrender the flesh, give ME control!"

... awaiting the next excuse with popcorn and carrots.

That's all you've got for your comeback... Ummmmm. OK.

How about that being common boastful hyperbole villains almost always use to beat their chests attempting to strike fear.

*POP*POP*POP*

Mr Master
^^ Nah, I just came back with more On Panel proof to further substantiate what
I had already confirmed with prior On Panel presentations.

While you "came back" with ... oh, what was that term you used before?

Oh yea, ... "conjecture." ... Only completely empty without a shred of affirmation from Marvel.

Guess we're done here since on panel showings/statements are being ignored,
which will inevitably lead to a circle of intransigence I'm not about to combat.

stoned

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>