Trunks vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Trunks at his best vs Lobo (Post Crisis before Flashpoint) My little cousin asked me this and since im not familiar with Lobo what do you guys think. Winner by KO or Death.

BloodRain
Has to be Lobo, seeing as he's banned from death.

Though even without his immortality, he'd still win the vast majority. To start with while Trunks is faster Lobo has the reactions to track him, and while Trunks' blasts are more destructive Lobo is not far behind and has the durability to withstand. And on that, he also comes with regeneration a good deal above either Cell or Buu. Trunks would have the hardest time keeping him down, something that wouldn't happen for Lobo's advances.

Then again with enough force Trunks may be able to KO him for a while.

I am Vegeta
Its KO or death first person to do this to their opponent wins.

BloodRain
Hm.. Blasts would destroy not knock out, punches would.

Blasts wont help with that durability and regen. Punches wont work seeing the physical opponents he's stood up to.

I am Vegeta
Ya be more clear you just started rambling off so I got lost and just because he regains life dosent mean he cant get KO'ed.

BloodRain
Read.

I am Vegeta
See i Don't really care for this thread seeing how I dont know much about Lobo could you possibly give me a list of his powers and abilities.

BloodRain
Don't really care for Lobo enough to research. Maybe someone else will swing by with more detail.

Still, they guy can tangle with Superman in h2h..

I am Vegeta
Thats a good strength feat but not a good Martial arts feat.

BloodRain
Thats a varied opinion. Sure I wouldn't want have a fight with the highly skilled Batman, but given the choice between facing him and Ben Grimm and I'd be asking for a mercy Batkick.

Supes is still a great combatant, he's no slouch when it comes to combat.

StealthRanger
Lobo rapestomps. If he can tank Superman's hits and regen from vaporisation in seconds, what is Trunks goin' to do?

Hell, wouldn't surprise me if Lobo could solo DBZ

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Lobo rapestomps. If he can tank Superman's hits and regen from vaporisation in seconds, what is Trunks goin' to do?

Hell, wouldn't surprise me if Lobo could solo DBZ How would he even touch them hell Kid buu, Super Buu, and Majin Buu could just turn him into chocolate and eat him there no way he could solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.