Black Panther Vs Inque

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BP_zps8bb70bbe.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/INQ_zps47fea6b5.png

Vanguard
Tchalla

She got some good powers though.

Golgo13
Yeah, her shape shifting powers will be hell.

deathslash
T'challa wins after a nice fight. Her shapeshifting powers are really good but he eventually figures out a way to win.

Vanguard
That's what I was thinking. Panther has the IQ advantage here among other things

Golgo13
He better act fast.

StiltmanFTW
BP beat Hydroman. I'm sure he'll find a way to deal with Inque, too.

carver9
Uuuuummmm, Inque stomps in a straight up fight.

StiltmanFTW
Panther is always prepared. Even when he's not uhuh

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9

How so?

Vanguard

I'm not taking shots at Batman Beyond. But if she's a BB villain, and she's taking on BP....it's an uphill battle she probably won't win.

Golgo13
Batman Beyond's suit is pretty durable, though. Taking shots from Big Barda and Atom Smasher (Whoever the man who can increase his size) isn't anything to sneeze at.

carver9
This has nothing to do with Batman since he need plot like weapons to even hang with her. Black Panther is a physical approaching character, that would get him killed here. Don't see why or how this is a debate tbh. Hell, I could beat Black Panther with her power set and I'm not as fluent with her powers like she is.

Vanguard
This has nothing to do with Batman since he need plot like weapons to even hang with her. Black Panther is a physical approaching character, that would get him killed here. Don't see why or how this is a debate tbh. Hell, I could beat Black Panther with her power set and I'm not as fluent with her powers like she is.

BP uses energy daggers from a distance too. He doesn't always blitz.

Golgo13

Are you talking about the comics or TV show?

deathslash
This has nothing to do with Batman since he need plot like weapons to even hang with her. Black Panther is a physical approaching character, that would get him killed here. Don't see why or how this is a debate tbh. Hell, I could beat Black Panther with her power set and I'm not as fluent with her powers like she is. confused
You.... you're joking right? BP is like Batman on Steroids mixed a better suit and weaponry. BP isn't just a physical approach character. His genius mind is on par with (and quite possibly better than) Batman's. I'm not talking about Terry either, I'm talking about T'challa being on par with Bruce's level of intelligence. With his genius mind, portable teleporter, energy shields, Vibranum suit, and Vibranium energy daggers I'm certain that he'd find out a way to beat Inque.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.