The 2nd Emperor's Wrath vs. TCW Maul/Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm takin this to KMC cool

How does the Wrath do against either of these combatants? Note that this is one at a time, and not both at once.

Nephthys
Dunno about who'd win. They're about equal imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ, in the Vader vs Vitiate thread point out that the TOR Encylcopedia says Vitiate defeated the Strike Team 'easily', indicating he did not need to prepare for them. Plus his initial attack did not take them out. One that he spent mere seconds preparing did. If he had prepared the first attack, why not just use the attack he beat them with in the first place?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What's your name of that forum?

Nah, they're arguing that Vitiate knew the strike team was coming and prepped and concentrated his energy to defeat them. Which is bullshit imo

brb.

Nephthys
I haven't joined. I might I guess.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
IMO it's complete common sense that he doesn't need significant prep to unleash his most lethal attacks.

Nephthys
Agreed. He's no noob, he should be more than capable of fighting without prep.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mhm. Then they disregard Vitiate's fight against Revan, even though the nexus wouldn't really empower him by a significant amount (he wasn't in the dark temple, was he?)

Nephthys
No. And its ambiguous if Dromund Kaas is a nexus outside of that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One could consider Dromund Kaas is only really a notable nexus (outside the dark temple) because of Vitiate's presence...

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What's your name of that forum?

Nah, they're arguing that Vitiate knew the strike team was coming and prepped and concentrated his energy to defeat them. Which is bullshit imo

brb.

He's not a member, he does follow the events of the forum pretty regularly though, apparently.

I agree that it's BS.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Whatchu think about the fight tho?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.