Mystique vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
H2H
No BFR/PIS/CIS

DarkSaint85
Batman

jitay
In pure H2H?

DarkSaint85
Ah, didn't catch that. Assumed Bats had his toys with him, and Mystique had her guns...

jitay
So H2H what do you think

deathslash
Batman

pym-ftw
Mystique solidly H2H only.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Mystique solidly H2H only. How so?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
How so?

I got with Mystique as well.

All her vulnerable spots can be shifted around, plus her healing factor.

jitay
I'm guessing experience

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I got with Mystique as well.

All her vulnerable spots can be shifted around, plus her healing factor. But isn't Bruce like twice the martial artist that she is? She only has a slight healing factor though, and that doesn't protect her from getting knocked out.

jitay
Is a brawl the same thing as H2H?

Brockalizer
If she shifts her vitals around she should be able to neutralize him pressure point strikes, combine that with Mystique's willingness to win at all costs and decades more experience, she has a solid majority.

deathslash
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If she shifts her vitals around she should be able to neutralize him pressure point strikes, combine that with Mystique's willingness to win at all costs and decades more experience, she has a solid majority. To bad she wouldn't see batman going for the pressure points right of the bat and even if she does shift her vitals around, getting hit in the face will still hurt her. So what if she has decades of more experience? Ra's Al Ghul has centuries more experience that Batman and he still loses.

maxivitopowe
split with slight edge to Mystique

Flyattractor
Dosent' Mysti also have a Low level of Superhuman strength? And unless Bats backs off on the non lethal tactics and uses the environment against her. She probably wins this due to mutant abilities.

SasuOna
lol mystique is a terrible fighter
this is the same person who is in the running for a 0-20 record in straight up fights.

pym-ftw
She stalemated Logan for a substantial amount of time, and has a solid stat advantage in this fight.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
She stalemated Logan for a substantial amount of time, and has a solid stat advantage in this fight. Yes, but she doesn't have a solid skill advantage

Brockalizer
Yes, but she doesn't have a solid skill advantage Perhaps, but she does have the stats and powerset to negate the skill deficit.

deathslash
Perhaps, but she does have the stats and powerset to negate the skill deficit. I'm pretty certain that Batman has fought and beaten people that have much higher stats and powersets than Mysique and even won on several occasions(need I tell you of Killer Croc, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman, or Superman?). I'm not saying that Batman takes this easily(It would be a long and vicious fight), but I do think that he wins in the end.

Brockalizer
I'm pretty certain that Batman has fought and beaten people that have much higher stats and powersets than Mysique and even won on several occasions(need I tell you of Killer Croc, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman, or Superman?). I'm not saying that Batman takes this easily(It would be a long and vicious fight), but I do think that he wins in the end. Mystique has an advantage that none of those listed had. She is an extremely adept megamorph. Let me give you an example of how significant an advantage that is. In the past she has been able to alter her appearance to such an extreme that she was almost completely 2 dimensional. In a h2h fight with someone like Batman, someone that is essentially peek human with extensive combat training, but no super senses, doing this would render her almost completely invisible, allowing her to strike the Caped Crusader with impunity.

deathslash
Mystique has an advantage that none of those listed had. She is an extremely adept megamorph. Let me give you an example of how significant an advantage that is. In the past she has been able to alter her appearance to such an extreme that she was almost completely 2 dimensional. In a h2h fight with someone like Batman, someone that is essentially peek human with extensive combat training, but no super senses, doing this would render her almost completely invisible, allowing her to strike the Caped Crusader with impunity. And exactly how many time has she used that in a fight? How many times has she shifted her organs in the middle of a fight?

Brockalizer
And exactly how many time has she used that in a fight? How many times has she shifted her organs in the middle of a fight? Doesn't matter how many times she has done it in a fight. The OP stated that PIS/CIS are off, which would make this an entirely feasible strategy.

deathslash
Doesn't matter how many times she has done it in a fight. The OP stated that PIS/CIS are off, which would make this an entirely feasible strategy. Either way, Batman batkicks her to death 10/10. big grin

Flyattractor
And exactly how many time has she used that in a fight? How many times has she shifted her organs in the middle of a fight? She did that stuff in her own series from a few years back now. In fact that's where a lot of her feats being mentioned here are. She was even in that series able to practically divide her self into almost two separate copies of her self.

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
She did that stuff in her own series from a few years back now. In fact that's where a lot of her feats being mentioned here are. She was even in that series able to practically divide her self into almost two separate copies of her self. I do remember that series but I don't remember her ever doing any of that stuff after her series.

maxivitopowe
any conclusions?

DarkSaint85
Mystique.

RedX1852
Mystique turns into Martha Wayne, and Bruce then begins to cry in and proceed to get into fetal position, Mystique wins

StiltmanFTW
DCnU Batsie dies.

BruceSkywalker
Batman beats her up

Decimus
Academically Mystique should win 9 out of 10 in practice most likely 6 out of 10. She has an incredible advantage over batman with her ability in play...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.