Superman prime (oan-amp) and BA superman vs blood-lusted pre-52 Darseid and thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
The sociopath twisted version of superman after sinestro corps war and bronce age superman vs two of the worst villains of their respective universe.

morals on(?) to the team 1 and the team 2 are bloodlusted.

deathslash
Unless darkseid is Pre-crisis team two gets stomped hard

Reflassshh
Originally posted by deathslash
Unless darkseid is Pre-crisis team two gets stomped hard
if i put sentry on the team 2 it would be a better match?

MF DELPH
All I know is Pre-52 Thanos, like Wu Tang Clan, ain't nuthin to f*ck wit'.

deathslash
Originally posted by Reflassshh
if i put sentry on the team 2 it would be a better match? It would be a better match but team two would still lose badly. You basically put two casual planet lifters on one team against Darkseid and Thanos. As powerful as Darkseid and Thanos both are, they would still lose this fight in what can only be described as a spitestomp. It normally takes entire teams of high herald level characters just to give Prime a challenge, with the guardian amp, he alone could probably solo team two(putting a Bronze Age superman on his team is just spite). If you make it so that team two is Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Avatar of Death Thanos, it would also be a stomp in their favor. I'm honestly not sure what you can do to fix this fight so that it's fair(maybe include some of the most powerful JLA characters for team two?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.