Silver Surfer VS Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Silver Surfer

VS

Darkseid- Classic
Darkseid- NU52

1) CIS off for Surfer
2) CIS on for Surfer

Herald or Horror?

-Pr-
Pre DCNU DS wins quite handily.

Post reboot... It depends. His implied power should put him well above Surfer, but I'd like to see more feats from him.

deathslash
Originally posted by -Pr-

Post reboot... It depends. His implied power should put him well above Surfer, but I'd like to see more feats from him. what he said

Odekahn

Post reboot... It depends. His implied power should put him well above Surfer, but I'd like to see more feats from him.

I can't argue with this. thumb up

carver9

This but CIS off for Surfer...can't see Dakrseid pulling a majority.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

I read the OP. It doesn't change anything imo. Darkseid is above herald level.

Batman-Prime

sneer

Badabing
This but CIS off for Surfer...can't see Dakrseid pulling a majority. Carver, I may have to kill you soon. mmm

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, I may have to kill you soon. mmm

I would pay to see it biscuits

abhilegend
Darkseid just depowers him.

comicfan11
DS oneshots him.
Pre or Post nu 52.

SS is a herald.
DS is simply above that.

PS. Carver get real.

guy222
thumb up

Delta1938
Carver, I may have to kill you soon. mmm

Would you delay it until after I get to shoot him in the face on Xbox LIVE?

maxivitopowe

Cogito

Post reboot... It depends. His implied power should put him well above Surfer, but I'd like to see more feats from him. thumb up

If Surfer tries to keep his distance, Darkseid kills Omega Beams him to death. If he tries to get in close, Darkseid beats him down like a redheaded stepchild.

janus77
Surfer wins, in both scenarios.

Flyattractor
DS's OBeams took out SS pretty handily in the Galactus vs Darksied one shot.

carver9
He snuck attacked him.

-Pr-
Yeah, because Surfer, bracing for it, would totally tank the Omega... Right.

carver9
Naah, he would have dodged it or shielded the blast. Surfer was destroying apocalypse without trouble, even ran through Orion with ease. Can't see Darkseid defeating that Surfer if he was actually paying attention to him.

Odekahn
Naah, he would have dodged it or shielded the blast. Surfer was destroying apocalypse without trouble, even ran through Orion with ease. Can't see Darkseid defeating that Surfer if he was actually paying attention to him.

If Surfer tried to dodge, the beams would just follow him.

-Pr-

1. Crossovers aren't canon.
2. You're talking out of your ass and lowballing as usual.

"Can't see Darkseid defeating that Surfer"

What are you, ****ing high?

really, I don't get this "pretend objectivity" people have. If you want the Marvel guy to win, just ****ing say so.

Odekahn

really, I don't get this "pretend objectivity" people have. If you want the Marvel guy to win, just ****ing say so.

Exactly thumb up

carver9

I gave Darkseid the majority...in a stomp fashion. I'm referring to CIS off Surfer who could basically do anything. If it makes anyone feel better, I think CIS off Surfer can beat Thanos and WBH as well.

-Pr-
I gave Darkseid the majority...in a stomp fashion. I'm referring to CIS off Surfer who could basically do anything. If it makes anyone feel better, I think CIS off Surfer can beat Thanos and WBH as well.

You mean forum avatar Surfer. CIS off Surfer is not the same thing.

deathslash
Naah, he would have dodged it or shielded the blast. Surfer was destroying apocalypse without trouble, even ran through Orion with ease. Can't see Darkseid defeating that Surfer if he was actually paying attention to him. I just have two questions for you.
1. Are you high right now?
2.Are you funtionally retarded?

abhilegend

thumb up

Mindset
CIS off SS wins 10/10.

Opens a blockhole in DS's anus.

Delta1938

Yes, because Surfer has never ever been hit by an energy blast when his opponent is facing him.

And really? DARKSEID VS GALACTUS: THE HUNGER(or whatever the title was) was filled with WTF? moments. Not that I don't think Surfer can't beat Orion(though I'd give Orion the majority) but it was pure bullshit bad writing for Surfer to treat Orion like he did. Surfer has been one-shot by Thor(twice I think), one-shot by Beta Ray Bill, helplessly strangled by Drax, manhandled by Lunatik, one-shot by Thing and Thing also manhandled him at Human Torch(although not really a factor) combined, and overpowered by Adam Warlock(and I'm not even getting into Surfer's EMBARRASSING showings like against Medusa, Spider-Man or bricks to his head), and yet Orion, one of DC's strongest, IMO stronger than any of those I've mentioned from Marvel, is treated like nothing when he gets in close? And that's without pointing-out how Surfer was getting owned by the Parademons before. And Surfer sensed Apokolips was fit for Galactus to feed on, and yet it wasn't, and nobody but Darkseid actually knew it? And probably other WTF? moments I can't remember.

Supermex
Surfer wins

Is Superman slaps Darky around
Surfer can do it better..

To vers for Darky

Delta1938
Originally posted by Supermex
Surfer wins

To vers for Darky

El. Oh. El.

abhilegend
Surfer wins

To vers for Darky
Superman would slap surfer around in h2h too. Its what he does.

carver9
That's your opinion.

Delta1938
That's your opinion.

So, you think Surfer would "slap around" Darkseid better than Superman like Supermex thinks(assuming he's not joking/trolling)?

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
So, you think Surfer would "slap around" Darkseid better than Superman like Supermex thinks(assuming he's not joking/trolling)?

Naah, ABHI didn't say that though and Surfer have some amazing combat showings.

Delta1938
Naah, ABHI didn't say that though and Surfer have some amazing combat showings.

Abhi's response was to Supermex claiming if Superman slaps around Darkseid(which has happened Pre-DCnU, and both pre and post FLASHPOINT versions are in this thread) that Surfer does it better. You think Superman can't slap around Surfer close-up considering this post you didn't reply to?

Yes, because Surfer has never ever been hit by an energy blast when his opponent is facing him.

And really? DARKSEID VS GALACTUS: THE HUNGER(or whatever the title was) was filled with WTF? moments. Not that I don't think Surfer can't beat Orion(though I'd give Orion the majority) but it was pure bullshit bad writing for Surfer to treat Orion like he did. Surfer has been one-shot by Thor(twice I think), one-shot by Beta Ray Bill, helplessly strangled by Drax, manhandled by Lunatik, one-shot by Thing and Thing also manhandled him at Human Torch(although not really a factor) combined, and overpowered by Adam Warlock(and I'm not even getting into Surfer's EMBARRASSING showings like against Medusa, Spider-Man or bricks to his head), and yet Orion, one of DC's strongest, IMO stronger than any of those I've mentioned from Marvel, is treated like nothing when he gets in close? And that's without pointing-out how Surfer was getting owned by the Parademons before. And Surfer sensed Apokolips was fit for Galactus to feed on, and yet it wasn't, and nobody but Darkseid actually knew it? And probably other WTF? moments I can't remember.

abhilegend
That's your opinion.
You can ask surfer fanboys too if you think its just my opinion about who wins in a h2h fight between surfer and superman.

Igniz
Anyone would argue Silver Surfer can beat an avatar of Darkseid big grin However, real Darkseid would take wins.Silver Surfer could beat DCNU Darkseid if he went for a BFR.If Silver Surfer forgets about his powers and decides to take this up close and personal, then Silver Surfer will be in a world of hurt evil face

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
You can ask surfer fanboys too if you think its just my opinion about who wins in a h2h fight between surfer and superman.

I never said Surfer can beat Superman in a fist fight but he can make a major fight out of it imo.

abhilegend
I never said Surfer can beat Superman in a fist fight but he can make a major fight out of it imo.
You can ask surfer fans about that too. See how many agree with you.

Stoic
Darkseid wins this with the same ease that Thanos would.

Delta1938

So, what has Surfer done for you to think he can give Superman a major fight hand-to-hand?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Darkseid wins this with the same ease that Thanos would.
Darkseid isn't in the same league power wise as Thanos. Regarding this fight, if Superman can do it....................... wink

-Pr-
Superman almost never beats ds without help. Stupid forum myths.

Odekahn
Originally posted by zopzop
Darkseid isn't in the same league power wise as Thanos. Regarding this fight, if Superman can do it....................... wink

Smdh. You severely underestimate DS.

Supermex
All I ever seen is Superman beat up Darky

Dc fuc:;::k up Darky big time

They should of made Darky powerful like Thanos
So Superman can't just beat him so easy..

Thats why I think SS wins this fight
Like I said before SS is to vers for him

Mindset
Superman almost never beats ds without help. Stupid forum myths. Take a gander at this Superman hater.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
Take a gander at this Superman hater.

I think we should report him for DC hate, and lowballing.

Odekahn

Like I said before SS is to vers for him

You must not read much DC.

deathslash

Like I said before SS is to vers for him confused
You... you're joking right? Superman has only ever beaten Darkseid due to either bad writing, getting help from others, or being amped (usually it's a mixture of two of those three things). Superman doesn't beat him easily and usually he can only beat him because the plot permits him to.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mindset
Take a gander at this Superman hater.

I have.

His closings of various Superman involved threads is somewhat disturbing as well.

The House Of El is watching!

-Pr-
I AM the House of El, boy. uhuh

Rao Kal El
I AM the House of El, boy toy. uhuh

Fixed stick out tongue

just kidding MR MOD!

Rao Kal El
So, what has Surfer done for you to think he can give Superman a major fight hand-to-hand?

He tanked a She hulk punch!!!

LordofBrooklyn
I AM the House of El, boy. uhuh

Be careful how you address the TRUE ruler of the House of El.

You've witnessed my power already!

-Pr-
I closed your thread... shrug

Badabing
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
DS 9/10

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
DS 9/10

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
I closed your thread... shrug

Yes, and you're paying for it already.

You just don't know it yet!

-Pr-
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Yes, and you're paying for it already.

You just don't know it yet!

Oh, okay...

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

SILENCE, DELI MEAT!

After the revolution we'll use your skull to serve refreshments at the Badabonfire.

I wonder how many nachos fit in a raptor skull?

Odekahn
SILENCE, DELI MEAT!

After the revolution we'll use your skull to serve refreshments at the Badabonfire.

I wonder how many nachos fit in a raptor skull?

Deli Meat?! ROFL

carver9
SILENCE, DELI MEAT!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Delta1938
This thread's off-topic aspects have become

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1912-so-much-win.jpg

jitay
i wanna smoke weed that man

Diesldude
I think the QueerFromBrokeback needs a timeout. Who made this drag the voice of the house of El? I might have to take my bat and visit the hood, but don't want to get convicted of a hate crime.

Mindset
Originally posted by Diesldude
I think the QueerFromBrokeback needs a timeout. Who made this drag the voice of the house of El? I might have to take my bat and visit the hood, but don't want to get convicted of a hate crime. I doubt anyone will care.

cdtm

And really? DARKSEID VS GALACTUS: THE HUNGER(or whatever the title was) was filled with WTF? moments. Not that I don't think Surfer can't beat Orion(though I'd give Orion the majority) but it was pure bullshit bad writing for Surfer to treat Orion like he did.

Oh yeah, Surfer acted like he barely noticed Orion was trying to hurt him. I mean, the Obliterator, an obvious Orion ripoff, was staggering him and knocking him on his ass.

Orion got jobbed out, basically. While Darkseid never looked better. You'd never believe Orion could kill Darkseid, let alone fight him, from that story.

ODG
Originally posted by cdtm
Oh yeah, Surfer acted like he barely noticed Orion was trying to hurt him. I mean, the Obliterator, an obvious Orion ripoff, was staggering him and knocking him on his ass.

Orion got jobbed out, basically. While Darkseid never looked better. You'd never believe Orion could kill Darkseid, let alone fight him, from that story. I don't know about that last part. Because arguably, Darkseid was treated pretty horribly also. He attacked Surfer and had him on the ground, seemingly at his mercy... by bushwhacking him from behind. Which happened after Galactus had blasted the sh1t out of Surfer for defying him.

I'm not sure you could say Orion wouldn't have anywhere near the success with a sneak attack from behind like Darkseid did, had Orion also ambushed him from behind after Surfer had suffered at Galactus' hands.

Glorificus
Surfer wins.

Delta1938
Originally posted by ODG
I don't know about that last part. Because arguably, Darkseid was treated pretty horribly also. He attacked Surfer and had him on the ground, seemingly at his mercy... by bushwhacking him from behind. Which happened after Galactus had blasted the sh1t out of Surfer for defying him.

I'm not sure you could say Orion wouldn't have anywhere near the success with a sneak attack from behind like Darkseid did, had Orion also ambushed him from behind after Surfer had suffered at Galactus' hands.

Looks like Galactus restored/healed Surfer before Darkseid took him down.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Captain%20Nazi%20exposure/_HUNGER

Igniz

Because Superman isn't mexican or has a sledgehammer to beat Silver Surfer stick out tongue And everybody knows that is the only way Silver Surfer can be beaten wink Darkseid on the other hand can summon and mind control a mexican to knockout Silver Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Delta1938
Originally posted by Igniz
Because Superman isn't mexican or has a sledgehammer to beat Silver Surfer stick out tongue And everybody knows that is the only way Silver Surfer can be beaten wink Darkseid on the other hand can summon and mind control a mexican to knockout Silver Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkseid scans Rao's DNA and adds it to his own making him Mexican and uses matter manipulation to produce a sledgehammer, thus one-shotting Surfer every damned time. Darkseid 10,000,000,000,000/10.

Rao Kal El
Darkseid scans Rao's DNA and adds it to his own making him Mexican and uses matter manipulation to produce a sledgehammer, thus one-shotting Surfer every damned time. Darkseid 10,000,000,000,000/10.

mad

Delta1938
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
mad

confused What? He chose YOU because you're special!!! Like Carter. big grin

Igniz

mad

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Diesldude
I think the QueerFromBrokeback needs a timeout. Who made this drag the voice of the house of El? I might have to take my bat and visit the hood, but don't want to get convicted of a hate crime.

Make your mistake,boy!

Don't hesitate!

Rao Kal El
Make your mistake,boy!

Don't hesitate!

Honestly, I don't think you will like that.

LordofBrooklyn
Honestly, I don't think you will like that.

The Ruler of The House of El fears no one!

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Insane Titan
DS wins, handily

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
DS wins, handily Based on ?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer wins. based on ?

quanchi112
based on ? Feats, powers, board.

Insane Titan
Feats, powers, board. name such feats.

Power set means nothing as Surfer has more powers than Thor and he regularly has the upper hand on Surfer.

Lol board it's been broken by people far weaker than DS .

Try some real answers nect time please

-Pr-
The Ruler of The House of El fears no one!

You're right; I don't.

iceman24567
Darkseid wins

quanchi112
name such feats.

Power set means nothing as Surfer has more powers than Thor and he regularly has the upper hand on Surfer.

Lol board it's been broken by people far weaker than DS .

Try some real answers nect time please Board can be reformed. Easily crushing BrB whereas Aquaman stabbed Seid's eyes out.

Insane Titan
Board can be reformed. Easily crushing BrB whereas Aquaman stabbed Seid's eyes out. lol it didn't even put BRB down and it was a heap shot.

And, Surfer has tons of low cannon feats...Mexicans for starters

carver9
Classic fts. What low fts does Surfer have during and after Annihlation (his rebirth).?

StiltmanFTW
Jobbing to Thor.

LordofBrooklyn
You're right; I don't.

You're obviously high on potato skins and cheap liquor, leprechaun.

SILENCE, USURPER!

Odekahn
Surfer wins.

Why do you hate DC?

Odekahn
Board can be reformed. Easily crushing BrB whereas Aquaman stabbed Seid's eyes out.

Stabbed his eyes out, and yet he obviously still had his eyes in the next panel. Smh. That can't even be called lowballing, that's like Noballing lol. It's so far in left field that the only logical response seems to be to laugh and move on.

So here goes...

LOL!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Why do you hate DC? I don't.

quanchi112
Stabbed his eyes out, and yet he obviously still had his eyes in the next panel. Smh. That can't even be called lowballing, that's like Noballing lol. It's so far in left field that the only logical response seems to be to laugh and move on.

So here goes...

LOL! If it takes far less power to injure him so by someone of Aquman caliber than Surfer is going to wreck him.

deathslash
If it takes far less power to injure him so by someone of Aquman caliber than Surfer is going to wreck him. Isn't Aquaman's trident magical and unbreakable?

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
Isn't Aquaman's trident magical and unbreakable? Hyperbole. Surfer wins based off feats.

deathslash
Hyperbole. Surfer wins based off feats. Hasn't Darkseid shown in the new52 that he can casually bust planets and oneshot superman?

quanchi112
Hasn't Darkseid shown in the new52 that he can casually bust planets and oneshot superman? Surfer can casually bust planets and the Nu Superman isn't that great IMO.

iceman24567

SILENCE, USURPER! As if cheap liquor can even phase him

deathslash
Surfer can casually bust planets and the Nu Superman isn't that great IMO. Do you think that surfer could solo the Justice league like Darkseid did?

quanchi112
Do you think that surfer could solo the Justice league like Darkseid did? Yes.

deathslash
Yes. Oh, I get it. As long as they're not Mexicans with hammers surfer can take them. big grin

quanchi112
Oh, I get it. As long as they're not Mexicans with hammers surfer can take them. big grin Better than a thug with a chain. wink

deathslash
Better than a thug with a chain. wink See, there's two things wrong with that post. Surfer getting beaten up by those Mexicans is still canon and he wasn't depowered. Darkseid was depowered and that story isn't even canon.

quanchi112
See, there's two things wrong with that post. Surfer getting beaten up by those Mexicans is still canon and he wasn't depowered. Darkseid was depowered and that story isn't even canon. Wasnt the surfer pretending to be hurt just to spare them ?

Surfer wins.

Odekahn
If it takes far less power to injure him so by someone of Aquman caliber than Surfer is going to wreck him.

Really? Because Namor has injured Surfer too. You're lowballing and not taking the entire story within its context.

And you appear to loathe DC because all you do is argue DC low feats vs Marvel high feats...

quanchi112
Really? Because Namor has injured Surfer too. You're lowballing and not taking the entire story within its context.

And you appear to loathe DC because all you do is argue DC low feats vs Marvel high feats... Yes, he has but he did not stab his eyes out.

Darkseid doesn't have many showings. Quit ignoring it just because you hate it.

Odekahn
Yes, he has but he did not stab his eyes out.

Darkseid doesn't have many showings. Quit ignoring it just because you hate it.

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm calling you out on some BS that you are trying to shovel. Show the panel with Darkseid's eyes out of his skull. You can't find it? That's because it doesn't exist. He got stabbed in the eyes, but he ate it like it was nothing and wasn't even impaired because of it. You treat it like Aquaman went all Pai Mai from Kill Bill and just snatched out both his eyes, blinding him. Your embellishment is at a ridiculous level.

Why don't we bring up some of Darkseid's feats, like soloing the league and one shotting Superman.

Or since you like picking at characters low showings, we could start digging through some of Surfer's?

deathslash
Yes, he has but he did not stab his eyes out.
That's probably because he doesn't have an unbreakable magical trident. Also, you're acting like it was just Aquaman against Darkseid when in reality, it took Diana and her magical sword to take out his other eye while the others distracted him and even then he was still manhandling them.

quanchi112
I'm not ignoring anything, I'm calling you out on some BS that you are trying to shovel. Show the panel with Darkseid's eyes out of his skull. You can't find it? That's because it doesn't exist. He got stabbed in the eyes, but he ate it like it was nothing and wasn't even impaired because of it. You treat it like Aquaman went all Pai Mai from Kill Bill and just snatched out both his eyes. Your embellishment is at a ridiculous level.

Why don't we bring up some of Darkseid's feats, like soloing the league and one shotting Superman.

Or since you like picking at characters low showings, we could start digging through some of Surfer's? It is an expression when someone says stab eyes out which doesn't literally mean out of the skull. I didn't lie about anything,

League was inexperienced and Darkseid doesn't have numerous impressive feats. Surfer wins. Let it go, sport.

Odekahn
It is an expression when someone says stab eyes out which doesn't literally mean out of the skull. I didn't lie about anything,

League was inexperienced and Darkseid doesn't have numerous impressive feats. Surfer wins. Let it go, sport.

Oh, so now that you can't provide proof to your claim it was "just an expression"?

And you are intentionally trying to mislead and deceive with HOW you are saying things, where I come from, that's called lying.

The league was inexperienced AS A TEAM. That doesn't make DS's feat of one shotting Superman, and manhandling the other members of the league any less impressive.

And since you want to play the game that way, I will oblige. Tell you what, find the lowest possible showing that you can for Nu52 DS and I will find one for Surfer, then we can compare them. It's not going to work out in your favor.

Also, the "s" in "sport" should be capitalized if you are trying to name an individual.

-Pr-
It took the entire team working together to beat Darkseid; no one character was able to match him by themselves, and even working as a team they were still on the back-foot until Superman and Cyborg joined in.

SILENCE, USURPER!

lol, cheap liquor.

What kind of Irishman do you think I am?

Isn't Aquaman's trident magical and unbreakable?

Yes, Geoff Johns said so, even if some people want to try to lowball it.

quanchi112
Oh, so now that you can't provide proof to your claim it was "just an expression"?

And you are intentionally trying to mislead and deceive with HOW you are saying things, where I come from, that's called lying.

The league was inexperienced AS A TEAM. That doesn't make DS's feat of one shotting Superman, and manhandling the other members of the league any less impressive.

And since you want to play the game that way, I will oblige. Tell you what, find the lowest possible showing that you can for Nu52 DS and I will find one for Surfer, then we can compare them. It's not going to work out in your favor.

Also, the "s" in "sport" should be capitalized if you are trying to name an individual. He stabbed his eyes. You not being able to understand a basic expression is your problem.

This is an internet message board not a college setting so relax, sport. It is undeniable that the trident ripped through his soft eyes while the Surfer has planetary destroying power. Do the math. Surfer wins.

Odekahn
It took the entire team working together to beat Darkseid; no one character was able to match him by themselves, and even working as a team they were still on the back-foot until Superman and Cyborg joined in.

lol, cheap liquor.

Yes, Geoff Johns said so, even if some people want to try to lowball it.

Exactly. And furthermore, the JL had to resort to BFR in desperation.

Odekahn
He stabbed his eyes. You not being able to understand a basic expression is your problem.

This is an internet message board not a college setting so relax, sport. It is undeniable that the trident ripped through his soft eyes while the Surfer has planetary destroying power. Do the math. Surfer wins.

And I would have been fine with you saying he stabbed his eyes, but it's when you say he stabbed his eyes OUT that I take issue. You not being able to use terms correctly is your problem.

And I know it's an internet message board, I was trying to help you out. If you are trying to demean someone, it's works better if you don't look like an idiot in the process. thumb up

Also, Math done... Superman has planetary power as well and got one shotted by DS. Surfer loses. Badly.

quanchi112
And I would have been fine with you saying he stabbed his eyes, but it's when you say he stabbed his eyes OUT that I take issue. You not being able to use terms correctly is your problem.

And I know it's an internet message board, I was trying to help you out. If you are trying to demean someone, it's works better if you don't look like an idiot in the process. thumb up

Also, Math done... Superman has planetary power as well and got one shotted by DS. Surfer loses. Badly. again an expression.

Look sport don't get worked up. You getting riled up over Surfer's win is something you need to learn to deal with, sport.

Superman isn't the Surfer and didn't lay into him like the Surfer can and will. Surfer wins. Ds needs time to accrue more feats.

Odekahn
again an expression.

Look sport don't get worked up. You getting riled up over Surfer's win is something you need to learn to deal with, sport.

Superman isn't the Surfer and didn't lay into him like the Surfer can and will. Surfer wins. Ds needs time to accrue more feats.

So at first it was a fact, now it's an expression... You're backpedaling.

And please, it would take way more than "sport" to get me riled up. I've been called MUCH worse! Lol

He didn't because he couldn't, he was busy being KO'd by Darkseid's OMEGA beams. Just like Surfer would be.

quanchi112
So at first it was a fact, now it's an expression... You're backpedaling.

And please, it would take way more than "sport" to get me riled up. I've been called MUCH worse! Lol

He didn't because he couldn't, he was busy being KO'd by Darkseid's OMEGA beams. Just like Surfer would be. His eyes being stabbed is a fact and using the word out makes it an expression. laughing out loud

Surfer is more durable and is not Superman. Abc logic.

Odekahn
His eyes being stabbed is a fact and using the word out makes it an expression. laughing out loud

Surfer is more durable and is not Superman. Abc logic.

No, using the word OUT is a directional descriptive.

And isn't ABC logic what you are using by saying since Aquaman could stab DS in the eyes, that he will be no match for Surfer?

quanchi112
No, using the word OUT is a directional descriptive.

And isn't ABC logic what you are using by saying since Aquaman could stab DS in the eyes, that he will be no match for Surfer? An expression.

Surfers power level is higher than that which shows he can definitely do so. Throw the board in there and its a wrap.

Surfer is also more durable than Superman IMO.

Odekahn
An expression.

Surfers power level is higher than that which shows he can definitely do so. Throw the board in there and its a wrap.

Surfer is also more durable than Superman IMO.

An expression that you deceivingly used to try and make DS look bad, while ignoring his insane feats. Your bias is transparent.

Yet we have many instances of beings far less powerful than Superman who are able to harm Surfer...

The lowest showing you can even come up with for DS isn't even what you portray it as. It didn't even inhibit DS, lol.

If you really want to go there though, then fine. Ok, let's say AQ tore through DS's eyes and damaged them to the point of blinding him. The fact that he is fine and with eyes in the next couple of panels shows DS has a healing factor then, no? So anything Surfer throws, DS will take or heal from.

And then he will one shot Surfer.

quanchi112
An expression that you deceivingly used to try and make DS look bad, while ignoring his insane feats. Your bias is transparent.

Yet we have many instances of beings far less powerful than Superman who are able to harm Surfer...

The lowest showing you can even come up with for DS isn't even what you portray it as. It didn't even inhibit DS, lol.

If you really want to go there though, then fine. Ok, let's say AQ tore through DS's eyes and damaged them to the point of blinding him. The fact that he is fine and with eyes in the next couple of panels shows DS has a healing factor then, no? So anything Surfer throws, DS will take or heal from.

And then he will one shot Surfer. His eyes were stabbed which is the point. I am stating a fact.

Such as ? Hurting and stabbing eyes are two completely different things.

Ds was a Voorhees like brick in that arc. Not the sharpest tool in the box in that arc.

There are limits and we see him clearly bested by an inexperienced, ignorant team when it comes to Darksied.

Based on ?

the Darkone

You know the answer to that laughing laughing laughing

Odekahn
His eyes were stabbed which is the point. I am stating a fact.

Such as ? Hurting and stabbing eyes are two completely different things.

Ds was a Voorhees like brick in that arc. Not the sharpest tool in the box in that arc.

There are limits and we see him clearly bested by an inexperienced, ignorant team when it comes to Darksied.

Based on ?

No, the point is the picture you tried to paint when talking about the instance. One that you are now, thankfully, backpedaling on.

His one shotting a high herald and your apparent logic.

-Pr-
He was stabbed twice: Once with a magical Amazonian blade, and once with a trident forged by magical atlanteans.

Both attacks hurt him, but neither put him down. the dude was still fighting. How any body can be desperate enough to try to turn it in to some sort of low showing is beyond me.

Odekahn
He was stabbed twice: Once with a magical Amazonian blade, and once with a trident forged by magical atlanteans.

Both attacks hurt him, but neither put him down. the dude was still fighting. How any body can be desperate enough to try to turn it in to some sort of low showing is beyond me.

Not to mention both attacks were made by class 100 characters.

Allankles
If it takes far less power to injure him so by someone of Aquman caliber than Surfer is going to wreck him.

The trident can go through Surfer too, with much more significant effects, since Surfer doesn't really go it raw regularly.

-Pr-
lol @ "Aquaman's calibre".

Allankles

Orion's form see saws because of all the injuries he gets from constant battle. So SS going through him, ain't much of a surprise. On a different day Orion may have taken his teeth out.

As far as Apokolips is concerned, he took out some parademons and probably some Dog cavalry, rank and file soldiers by New God standards - hardly a precedent.

quanchi112
No, the point is the picture you tried to paint when talking about the instance. One that you are now, thankfully, backpedaling on.

His one shotting a high herald and your apparent logic. Superman went up against an unknown foe and despite their lack of knowledge still defeated him along with showing what level of power can wreck his pupils.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
The trident can go through Surfer too, with much more significant effects, since Surfer doesn't really go it raw regularly. I disagree entirely. No proof it would go through the Surfer. He's just more durable than Darkseid, apparently.

brownqk
Norrin

quanchi112
Originally posted by brownqk
Norrin thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by brownqk
Uxas fixed that for you.

LordofBrooklyn
lol, cheap liquor.

The kind that gets floored by 2 cups of Bailey's.

The House of El certaintly can do better than that for leadership.

LordofBrooklyn
The Surfer tapped out to an armbar by Black Panther!

Darkseid IS the winner!

carver9
Never happened.

quanchi112
The Surfer tapped out to an armbar by Black Panther!

Darkseid IS the winner! Again, Surfer wins.

Odekahn
Superman went up against an unknown foe and despite their lack of knowledge still defeated him along with showing what level of power can wreck his pupils.

You're horrendously taking things out of context.

quanchi112
You're horrendously taking things out of context. No, just accept it. Quit arguing because you like Darkseid more against Surfers longer history and greater feats.

Odekahn
No, just accept it. Quit arguing because you like Darkseid more against Surfers longer history and greater feats.

Surfer also has some way lower showings than Nu52 DS.

DS lowest showing > SS lowest showing

quanchi112
Surfer has way lower showings than Nu52 DS.

DS lowest showing > SS lowest showing Because he has more showings. He also has higher showings. laughing out loud

Surfer wins.

Odekahn
Because he has more showings. He also has higher showings. laughing out loud

Surfer wins.

Surfer can't solo the JL. DS did. Surfer is outclassed. Just embrace the truth.

quanchi112
Surfer can't solo the JL. DS did. Surfer is outclassed. Just embrace the truth. Seid lost so he never solo'd them either.

laughing out loud

Surfer wins. Aquaman power can rape Seid's eyes.

Cogito
Aquaman power can rape Seid's eyes.

Mmhmm, clearly he did that alone. Do you enjoy deliberately misrepresenting the facts?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Mmhmm, clearly he did that alone. Do you enjoy deliberately misrepresenting the facts? His power can pierce his eyes. I don't think Aquaman can beat Seid. Try understanding my point.

Odekahn
Seid lost so he never solo'd them either.

laughing out loud

Surfer wins. Aquaman power can rape Seid's eyes.

There were multiple fights within that arc, where he easily soloed the team...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>