Return of the Brad: NemeBro vs. Flash Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Equestria Girls was a huge success causing chaos amongst the Twilight Sparkle fanboys. This pleased Discord. Now he seeks more entertainment. With a snap of his fingers, he summons Flash Sentry and the Brony with the jimmies most rustled by him, NemeBro.

The draconequus places them on a platform right above a Sarlacc Pit and gives them both lightsabers to duel eachother.

The prize of the fight is Twilight Sparkle herself who is chained to Discord's throne fit for his new slug-like form.

Can NemeBro off the ship killer or is the Brad strong with this one?

Nephthys
NemeBro smashes his teeth out with a rock and eats them.

I am Vegeta
Im pretty sure I solo lol jk.

Sacred 117
These "User vs." threads seem to be catching on.

Anyways, Neme vikings/metals/trolls the shit out of him FTW.

Yamcha
All this KMC user vs lately reminds me of a weird ass dream I had a few days back (I do other things than browse KMC I promise, so I have no idea why I was having dreams of Internet forums but ignore that for right now) anyway there was a thread where you make an amalgam to enter the tournament and you could even choose previous incarnations in a sense of..previous usernames? It was interesting to say the least....

EndlessThunderGod was sick though, pretty much Zom Strange without the lame "oh no, don't wanna hurt da humenzzz" stuff...Vast knowledge combined with a pit of limitless rage honed into what was essentially an instrument of death...

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/58435b0a-1fb5-424d-9442-00a5cb751094_zps02600a0b.jpg

Flash Sentry can bravely yet blindly try to venture his way into the darkness...but he's not gonna like what he finds..and it'll end in his demise.

In fact.

He's already dead.

NemeBro
I bring my against the middle-to-tip of his own blade, with his connecting on my strong (Basically close to the handle), and force it down. With both our weapons detained and his torso open, I bring myself in very close, applying pressure with my elbow and forearm to just below his neck but above the sternum, and bring my leg behind his knee. I should outweigh Flash Sentry by a good, oh, hard to tell by art style, but I'd guess eighty or seventy pounds, and am likely the stronger of the two, so he would plummet down. I would try bring my blade down on his sword arm at this point, hopefully to at least make him drop the saber so it would go out. If he retains it, my leg could be cut off through no effort on his own, but this is quite risky. But with him on the ground, even without a saber, I have the advantage, and could either stab him in the heart with my lightsaber, or wrestle him into submission and bash his brains on the floor. Either way, now mai waifu is safe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.