NemeBro vs Screampaste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
who Wins

Sacred 117
You're gonna have to do better than that.

Perhaps provide a more refined set of conditions for the match-up.

Nemesis X
Yeah this isn't very creative. Just putting "who wins" makes threads tasteless like Tony's Pizza.

COG Veteran
Fail thread.

I am Vegeta
Fine
1st Round Our Screampaste vs Nemebro who is a better debater
2nd Round other Screampaste vs Nemebro no morals who wins

Sacred 117
Ok. Now we're getting somewhere.

1. Neme can make a case when he really wants to, but he usually just trolls the shit out of people hilariously. Scream is more inclined to making legitimate debate efforts, and generally provides a more in-depth analysis from what I can tell. He's not always tactful about his take on a subject thought, which MAY sometimes remove a point of credibility and reason, but we've all been there. I would be more easily able to judge this if I actually saw exchanges between them. I guess it could go either way. Idk.

2. Scream's alcoholic numbness durability and hockeynaught rage tenacity FTW.

AuraAngel
1. NemeBro.

2. Probably Scream.

That's just my two cents. You'd have to ask MG/Blax/FA if you wanted a better opinion(as well as some others perhaps).

ScreamPaste
ScreamPaste in both, his skull strikes fear into the fists of men. awesome

I also lol'd spectacularly at 'hockeynaught rage tenacity', btw. That one's going in the holster.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I also lol'd spectacularly at 'hockeynaught rage tenacity', btw. That one's going in the holster.

Glad I could help. big grin

I just for some reason pictured you tanking Neme's attempts to drop you with rib shots and you just headbutting the shit out of him. haermm

NemeBro
I'm a lot bigger and stronger than ScreamPaste.

I am something like two or three inches taller, and about eighty pounds heavier, and have been working in a physically demanding job for the past year and a half. I also wrestled in high school (Until the back injury I am about to talk about) and was bench-pressing 350 in senior year, and IMO I am probably stronger now. That said, I also have had a back problem for the past six years that hinders how agile I am on my feet and of course if hit could honestly end the fight right there (Though why would my back be to him?).

Good thing you made it "no morals", I already have very very few. Max plays at sociopathy, but he falls short of the genuine article.

The debating round is something only a narcissist would address.

ScreamPaste
Hm. It would also take a narcissist to reply to the other round with any seriousness. awesome

NemeBro
You did that though.

Dolos
I did not know Screampaste still posted.

NemeBro
He just usually stays out of the OTF and GDF, where you are posting more often these days.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
You did that though. Nah, not really. ScreamPaste has durability feats on his side, but the statement about his skull striking fear into the fists of men, while from a canon source, is likely hyperbole, fun to troll with but it's impossible to quantify a fist's ability to feel terror.

Dolos
I can't believe I just now discovered the Conspiracy Forum.

Now I will probably be spending most my time there.

ScreamPaste
Good, it's a much better place for you than this thread. uhuh

Dolos
If that's how you feel than you shouldn't have said that. 13

NemeBro
There is no need to be mean Max.

Dolos
Yeah, Maximillionaire. No need.

ScreamPaste
I would've gone with maxi-pad, much more degrading, and it plays on my love of blood and vaginas. Maximillionaire implies I am wealthy, which is a blatant falsehood.

Dolos
Maybe I'm tormenting you by reminding you of about us millionaires, and how you're not one.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by NemeBro
was bench-pressing 350 in senior year Pff. What a f*ckin pussy. Do you even lift, Bro?

NemeBro
I should have mentioned that was with my dick.

Dolos
GDTUHQ6umVs

XanatosForever
I would've gone with maxi-pad, much more degrading, and it plays on my love of blood and vaginas. Maximillionaire implies I am wealthy, which is a blatant falsehood.

...Shin-chan. stick out tongue

Sacred 117
How do y'all know so much about each other?

AuraAngel
It's almost like they're friends or something.

Sacred 117
Seems that way. Childhood friends at that seeing as they're separated by most of the U.S. now, or they may have at some point at collegian age or some shit. Idk.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
...Shin-chan. stick out tongue
fffuuu

quanchi112
Nemebro crushes the submissive paste into weaker paste.

ScreamPaste
Paste doesn't come in that flavour, you'll have to try our competing brand; YellSauce.

quanchi112
Paste doesn't come in that flavour, you'll have to try our competing brand; YellSauce. Paste is weak and submissive so your name really fits.

ScreamPaste
Inanimate objects with personality traits.
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8070-1334966333826.png

quanchi112
Inanimate objects with personality traits.
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8070-1334966333826.png Man up for once in your life.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nemebro crushes the submissive paste into weaker paste. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.