A Warning to The New World Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Put simply - I am better than your father.

I will provoke your hand by stealing that whom is most precious to you.

I will survive your retaliation and disappear into ambiguity, and my children shall retaliate, having learned from your tactics.

The cycle does not end, so long as we oppress.

^
V

Tzeentch._
http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/202000/202190_makes_no_sense.jpg

Dolos
They're megalomaniacs. They are the children of the oppressed, survivors of the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire. They exponentially perpetuate what they hate, making all evil before them infinitesimal!

Whatever they can be, I can far, faaar worse. I can be all things, and am far more capable than anyone before me. I will demolish whatever they construct. My ideologies are theirs polar opposite - all will rule or none will survive my unconquerable hatred. Control, resisting change, will ignite everything that has been built.

Raisen
so the end of your first post was an attempt to make the square and compass symbol?

Dolos
Originally posted by Raisen
so the end of your first post was an attempt to make the square and compass symbol? I was flipping the metaphorical pyramid of social hierarchy upside down.

It's all just me typing.

Dolos
Logically, it would have preached the opposite to what the Free Masons and the Illuminati preached. It would have preached unquestioned submission to authority, while in itself practicing control over those who submit.

The Fat Rambo
wuuuuuuut

Dolos
NWO, I told you that any attempt to control is an act of defiance to me, forever your superior, you retarded, submissive, whore pig.

Now I told you that any act of defiance will result in Geomagnetic reversal forcing ya'll to the surface whilst I restrain each and every one of you and force upon your humiliated psyches the experience of endless life times of trans-mutative mutilation and partial-regenerative immolation cycles - you will gradually evolve into grievous, grotesque forms that could barely be considered living, dispensing tremendous physiological destruction and pain upon you. The forms of psychological torment will be worse.

And the best part is, I have it better than many innocents who died miserably, and they won't enjoy the victory over you that I will - nor the eternity of euphoria! And you'll experience the full difference between the quality of your eternity from mine, if your pathetic brain can fathom the distance between such extremes. I will find a way to rub it in more painfully every day, you ****.

Dolos
*Pole shift, not geomagnetic reversal. In the event of a pole shift any deep underground facility will be annihilated by the fracturing, shattering, and rearranging of every.single.tectonic.plate. HAARP was nothing compared to the destruction I will bring up them. But mere death would enrage me, good thing they will attempt to resurface and retaliate militarily, for I can inflict torment, so that they can see how I've crushed all their hopes and dreams and see that, even though I am an Aries, I can be more intelligent, innovative, cunning, and clever than them - but more importantly, my imagination can be far more sadistic as well. Uncharacteristic of Aries to be deceptive and unforgiving, special Aries for a special age and enemy.

Raisen
holy sh1t dolos. wtf are you talking about? you used to seem like a good dude but lately you've really been writing some crazy stuff.
what is your knowledge of the freemasons? illuminati? etc........

you do know that there are freemasons everywhere right? normal people with normal careers are freemasons.

Dolos
Originally posted by Raisen
holy sh1t dolos. wtf are you talking about? you used to seem like a good dude but lately you've really been writing some crazy stuff.

Not crazy or insane, super-sane.

I Never said that.

There's no reason to assume that Freemasons like George Washington knew about them, or that one needs to be aware of there existence in order to act on their behalf - what with this monstrous new technological capacity to monitor and micromanage!

Modern religion is a cover up of something, it opposes the Freemasons and the Illuminati. I stated the Freemasons and the Illuminati as the antithesis to how any real super-society would present itself to the public. In fact, religion is exactly the sort of doctrine that would be preached:

1) Why not poison the denizens of Rome, or

2) dramatically reduce the entire human population to something manageable via kamikaze delivery of rats afflicted with the bubonic?

* The reason for the dark ages may have been as simple as reducing the number of bloodlines so that the individual composing the population could be more easily accounted for, allowing for precision social engineering and genetic breeding programs designed in the guise of 'royal weddings'.

4)After recovering from the Dark Ages, why not begin a process that would end up replacing precious metal currencies with paper currencies during the Renaissance?

Millenniums of precision social engineering. The symbolism is now everywhere.

The fact is that the what is now considered the "civilized status quo" is actually just a form of social interaction that makes the masses easy to control, at our expense might I add.

The Pharoahs of Old would have noticed how difficult it would have been to control populations when the 'pagan'/'tribal' social interactions, in which humanity is evolved to function best in, would have been disastrous for Centralized Imperial Oppression and Control.

Yet Alexander the Great managed to emulate that tribal aspect and whilst maintaining a centralized monarchy capable of uniting many peoples to enjoy the pleasures of a Freudian, inclusive anarchical paganism without ethnic, gender, or social sectarianism - where practices or beliefs regarding philosophical, ideological, religious or sexual practice are free to be had. Education is encouraged and offered to all. This is sort of an Masonic Cult except ruled by a visionary like Alexander the Great, and without in-fighting for control or unequal access to resources.

When Achilles (bisexual, exhibitionist, incestuous, necrophiliac, "handsomest of all Greeks", possessing high intellectual ability in both his acumen and knowledge pertaining to military affairs) came along, followed by Alexander of Macedonia, all the way down to the later years of Rome, no one was afraid to be themselves, the protagonists of the Heroic Age defied death on the battlefield and brought courage to the men, and everyone seemed to be content in their social roles; women, men, and Ἑρμαφρόδιτος.

Then a certain religion which I dare not say came along ushering in an endless maze of dangerously oppressive doctrines, like social repression and emotional servitude. That religion is based on pure fiction, with less archeological backing for material events than the assault on Troy for tin or on the events that compose Alexander's life. Individuals have grown far beyond any religion, and Alexander's doctrines are still relevant, but his methods need to be updated to conquer and wage war on a different substrate, so to speak. Science is now every bit as relevant as revolution.

Dolos
Originally posted by Dolos
Freudian, inclusive anarchical paganism without ethnic, gender, or social sectarianism

Not really accurate, let me explain this word-soup.

When you look at a pack of wolves you see the group only has so many members before things start getting weird it is more difficult for every member of that pack to share with one another in day to day experience. A weak hedonic capitol is a weak bond in group social dynamic, there needs to be a certain level of familiarity, acceptance, and longing to improve relations for a group to thrive.

When applied to society, what we're doing in this day and age is terrible. Never get a large group of people into one tiny spot, they'll bite each others off. There needs to be a return to our natural nomadic way of living.

In the Heroic Age, an Empire of Nomads is exactly what Alexander and Ghengis Khan had created, and these Tyrants humiliated the greedy Kingdoms they usurped...sewing the seeds of the NWO.

In the Space Age, a scientific Society of Nomads would include members of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek, or characters like Richard B. Riddick and Boba Fett. Humans were meant to see new things from moment to moment; the old becomes depressing, the new is surreal, this is why our social behaviors are out of whack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.