Selene vs The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I searched to see if this was done before, but nothing. I saw Marcus went against The Creeper here, though not Selene.

This is Selene after she has the blood of Alexander Corvinus in her veins.

The scence I figure, can be Selene speeding down a country road at night after learning of Michael's location. All of sudden, something hits the back of the tires to the car and it spins around off the road. Selene is okay as she gets out and gazes at the dark shape of a winged creature in the moonlight. Selene thinks it could be Marcus but after the creature swoops down, she senses it's something else. Selene has her two handguns and the sword she used to slice Viktor's head like a grapefruit.

As The Creeper comes in to try and get his next meal, Selene dodges out of the way and the battle is on. Does Selene manage to avoid and beat The Creeper on his last day of gorging,or does the Creeper get to have something new on his food menu..a vampire?

jinXed by JaNx
I don't think, Selene even needs a sword in this scenario. She should be strong and fast enough to rip the, Creeper apart. Having the sword at her disposal just makes it much easier.

Lestov16
thumb up

Selene is strong enough to flip trucks. She'll rip apart the Creeper with her bare hands.

the ninjak
Yeah Selene is faster pre-evolution than the Creeper and much stronger afterwards.

She kills the Creeper.

0mega Spawn
Stompage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.