Godzilla vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
I heard Godzilla won on different threads before but what do yall think.

Godzilla vs Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey (without Phoenix), Storm, Colossus, Iceman, Beast, and Gambit

ShadowFyre
The only one here who does not die is Iceman. No one here even has a chance. This is spite. And Gojira has also survived the absolute zero cannon so yeah. Change the rosters to some people who can at least hurt him. He wont even need his healing facto in this one.

I am Vegeta
what if i add all the xmen

Wei Phoenix
X-Men win.

I am Vegeta
If I add all them or just the original people i put.

Wei Phoenix
Current team can win.

I am Vegeta
Really how

Wei Phoenix
Freeze his blood, I have no recollection of him being telepathically immune. Not sure if normal Gambit can do much to him though, Beast is a nonfactor. May be debatable if Wolverine can pierce him and a GOML blast can possibly hurt him too. Which version of Godzilla is this?

I am Vegeta
Lets say at his best. Wolverine could probably pierce his skin but godzilla has a very good healing factor. Also his is resistance to telepathy and has a little telepathy of his own.

the ninjak
Team can take this.

-Storm creates a thick fog obscuring Godzilla's sight.
-Iceman freezes the flesh and blood of Godzilla in certain areas.
-Wolverine slashes into the cerebral cortex.
-Jean telepathically manipulates big G whilst trying to hold certain parts in place.
-Beast is useless cept for tech support. And Hank is a master of DNA and random tech.
-Gambit is a beast if he can hold on to one of Godzilla's legs. Just charging away. A sacrificial lamb but hey, it works.
He blasts apart whatever he charges.
-Cyclops may supply a few distractions. And Colossus is practically useless.

I am Vegeta
Godzilla has a healing factor, is immune to most telepaths, has survived be frozen before and broke out of ice colder then the south and north pole.

BloodRain
He has mind resistance?

Wouldn't compare any old freezing to Ice Man, though with that absolute zero comment above I can see him standing up to it. Yeah regen cannot be forgotten.

Can't see anything but freezing and mindfukin' being used to bring down big G, and if they prove to be fruitless, he swats them all like flies.

the ninjak
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Godzilla has a healing factor, is immune to most telepaths, has survived be frozen before and broke out of ice colder then the south and north pole.

The telepathic thing I'm new to.

Though Iceman can create absolute zero temperatures. And can recreate himself throughout the environment. Freezing parts of Godzilla that count. Like the brain and throat areas.

Iceman is the beast of this fight. And has fought beings arguably more threatening than Godzilla.

I am Vegeta
I think godzilla is able to withstand under -267 cant remember if its C or F though.

Impediment
Which Godzilla is this?

I am Vegeta
Lets have him at his best

XanatosForever
Best Godzilla would probably be Classic.

BruceSkywalker
Classic Godzilla stomps

CosmicComet
Originally posted by the ninjak
The telepathic thing I'm new to.

Though Iceman can create absolute zero temperatures. And can recreate himself throughout the environment. Freezing parts of Godzilla that count. Like the brain and throat areas.

Iceman is the beast of this fight. And has fought beings arguably more threatening than Godzilla.

Godzilla has utterly tanked Absolute Zero with no issues.

But again, there are like two dozen versions of him.

ares834
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
May be debatable if Wolverine can pierce him

Shouldn't be a debate at all. Wolverine can pierce him, whether it's going to do any real damage is the better question.

CosmicComet
It won't.

Wolverine's claws aren't long enough to do even skin deep damage.

Godzilla's HV is also very high end. Wolverine is useless here.

Wei Phoenix
I think godzilla is able to withstand under -267 cant remember if its C or F though.

His blood isn't tanking anything.

Originally posted by ares834
Shouldn't be a debate at all. Wolverine can pierce him, whether it's going to do any real damage is the better question.

Right, that does sound more appropriate.

Igniz
Lets say at his best. Wolverine could probably pierce his skin but godzilla has a very good healing factor. Also his is resistance to telepathy and has a little telepathy of his own.

Godzilla in Final Wars?That Godzilla was put to sleep in Antarctica by being buried in ice.The team has a chance if they lead Godzilla in the arctic cold.Cyclops would probably blast the ice while Iceman and Storm finish the job by freezing the surrounding area where Godzilla gets buried.Godzilla wont be dead, but would be sleeping for a very long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.