Sol Badguy vs Onepunch-manverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
just like the title says. Sol has his limiter on for this fight and he takes every character in the OPMverse at once.

how does this go?

Q99
Lesse, I think Saitama's biggest destruction feat is the meteor thing... not sure how that compares to Sol's best....

This is, btw, pretty much Sol vs Saitama. Of all the OPM characters, only Garou comes close to Saitama.

NemeBro
Sol wins.

Is stronger than characters that vaporized the entire landmass of Japan.

Q99
So yea, Sol wins. The biggest threat in OPM so far is merely 'devastate a region' level.

NemeBro
Sol isn't even the best his verse has to offer.

That would be Slayer.

Q99
Though I will mention that's 'for now.'

There is a foreshadowed 'God' monster, possibly responsible for the creation of the mysterious beings. The highest threat seen so far is 'Dragon' (region/country threatening), but danger level 'god' represents world threatening.

danteiscool
well, it's more like it threatens all of mankind, I believe it is for 'God' level threats. and I doubt Saitama will always, always be winning everything with one punch, so there is a chance for other strong characters to show up and give Sol a challenge, right?

Q99
Originally posted by danteiscool
well, it's more like it threatens all of mankind, I believe it is for 'God' level threats. and I doubt Saitama will always, always be winning everything with one punch, so there is a chance for other strong characters to show up and give Sol a challenge, right?

Garou's already given Saitama a fight that last multiple punches.. but those were only his normal punches. When he used his 'serious' moves, they destroyed any part of Garou they hit, even in his ultimate form (and Saitama was aiming *not* to kill him).

The number one hero in the Hero Organization is also still unknown.

danteiscool
I see. didn't know that as I've read the series on mangafox and they haven't caught up to Garou fighting him yet. still if he can withstand Saitama's normal punches pretty well, then he must be tougher than a number of the other people Saitama's fought, right?

Q99
I see. didn't know that as I've read the series on mangafox and they haven't caught up to Garou fighting him yet. still if he can withstand Saitama's normal punches pretty well, then he must be tougher than a number of the other people Saitama's fought, right?

Oh yes, far tougher. There's only one other villain (also upcoming) who Saitama's used a Serious Punch on (And that foe's dying words? Saying that Saitama was still holding back).

The manga version is going to take quite awhile before getting to the final Garou fight, it's a few stories away and the Garou arc is itself easily the longest OPM story arc.

ares834
Sol gets One-Punched... no expression

danteiscool
Q99: really? sounds pretty interesting then. but Saitama still held back huh? just makes me wonder what would happen if he ever did throw a full power punch....

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
Sol gets One-Punched... no expression Based on?

Q99
Q99: really? sounds pretty interesting then. but Saitama still held back huh? just makes me wonder what would happen if he ever did throw a full power punch....

Good question, it remains to be seen smile

And it's not that he's just strong, he's tough and fast too.

Yamcha
Sol is a formidable opponent, but I wonder how he'll react when he hears the King Engine roaring xD.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps745dcfef.jpg

Q99
Ooooh, yea, King. He's so intimidating Sol might not even want to fight him.

danteiscool
it's Sol. he couldn't care less about anything until you pick a fight with him, so I doubt King will really intimidate him...

Yamcha
it's Sol. he couldn't care less about anything until you pick a fight with him, so I doubt King will really intimidate him... but like...King's the strongest, when people hear the King Engine roaring they can't help but be intimidated. The act of just uncrossing his arms terrifies foes, and lord forbid he use the "King Style Energy Wave Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon" O.O

Not saying Sol is easily intimidated but King got his name for a reason....and Sol also better not challenge King to any Video Games either, King's pretty good at those too.

Q99
Yea, one doesn't have to be easily intimidated to be intimidated by King!

He rivals, or maybe even passes, Saitama as the scariest character in the setting.

danteiscool
huh, to me that remains to be seen. and Sol has never once seemed scared or even remotely intimidate by anything, so I still stand by what I said for now. at least until I see King in the manga anyway....

Q99
Multiple Dragon-class mysterious beings, together, were pretty much afraid to even attack him.

Dude is terrifying. It's like, his every moment and word scream, "It doesn't matter how strong you think you are, I'm going to mess you up if you cross me."

He's technically only the #7 in the S-class, but that's mostly due to his lone-wolf nature. Even #2, the psychic Tatsumaki, pretty much only respects him out of the entire S-class, and he's often called the most powerful human in the world.

danteiscool
really? if that's the case, I wonder if even Saitama would be intimidated by him....

Q99
really? if that's the case, I wonder if even Saitama would be intimidated by him....

Interestingly, they become friends.

danteiscool
really now? was he ever intimidated by him or did he just shrug it off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.