Fight decisions for previews...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Think this would be a great thread to post spoilers and debate on the outcome of the fight.

Thanks Huey for the scan...here is the latest fight between Thanos and Hulk. How do you think this is going to end?

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/untitled_zpsfb729e4e.png

Hulk is going to lose imo...not time for Thanos to give in yet and the fight is happening to early in the event.

Mindset
Hulk will win or it's non canon, imo.

Cogito
Probably going to happen much the way it's portrayed in that scan. Thanos is going to kick his phucking ass

carver9
Does anyone know when the comic comes out?

Batman-Prime
Hulk will be surprised that Thanos dared to hit him, then he will go angry, like really angry and spank Thanos. Thanos will use Shields, blasts and whatevery he has to bfr the Hulk or calm him down because he lacks the power to take him down.

carver9
No. Just no.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
No. Just no.

C'mon, you are Hulk and I know you spanked Quan (the traitor Thanosi) more then once. You want to see it too, in a comic, canon!

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
C'mon, you are Hulk and I know you spanked Quan (the traitor Thanosi) more then once. You want to see it too, in a comic, canon!

I want to see a good fight between the two but overall, I always thought of Thanos above Savage Hulk, Thor, Supes, etc...he should win...hell, he is going to win. I'm just hoping it isn't easy

The Sorrow
Does anyone know when the comic comes out?
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=18719

Mindset
I want to see a good fight between the two but overall, I always thought of Thanos above Savage Hulk, Thor, Supes, etc...he should win...hell, he is going to win. I'm just hoping it isn't easy I don't even know who you are anymore.

carver9
Lol...look at how Thanos and his crew facial expression when they see Hulk. Hilarious.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't even know who you are anymore.

laughing out loud

dial J for Josh
Holy poop! A hulk Thanos showdown. Thanos would wreck Hulk in a slug fest no powers needed. I would love to see Thor and Hyperion fight Thanos as well so we can get an accurate measurement on how they rank. Too bad Hyperion won't shine in infinity itself, but he is on the cover of avengers 22 so I'm sure he will wreck house. Hickman did say that Hyperion will be the biggest a$$ kicker on the team.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=18719

I love comicbookresources. They recently made me angry though by stating that mighty avengers 3 comes out on October 13th. So I went into my local comic shop looking like an idiot when he said it isn't out yet. So I called another shop and the girl said it comes out on November 6th. I told her comicbookresources must have provided faulty info then she told me "naw marvel is infamous for pushing back release dates". Lol so I guess I should really be mad at marvel. But anyway can't wait for this next issue the Hulk Thanos showdown will be epic.

-Pr-
It isn't that early in the event... ermm

Not sure this should stay open, tbh. Leads to far too much speculation.

Insane Titan
Regardless of the result there will be so much whining and lowball this place wil explode.

Just look at fagman primes post for example

Insane Titan
As for the fight I'd be suprised if Hickman has Thanos beaten with some plot device etc as he made a issue out of portraying Thanos as a beast.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Regardless of the result there will be so much whining and lowball this place wil explode.

Just look at fagman primes post for example

Why so bitter?

carver9
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Holy poop! A hulk Thanos showdown. Thanos would wreck Hulk in a slug fest no powers needed. I would love to see Thor and Hyperion fight Thanos as well so we can get an accurate measurement on how they rank. Too bad Hyperion won't shine in infinity itself, but he is on the cover of avengers 22 so I'm sure he will wreck house. Hickman did say that Hyperion will be the biggest a$$ kicker on the team.

I love comicbookresources. They recently made me angry though by stating that mighty avengers 3 comes out on October 13th. So I went into my local comic shop looking like an idiot when he said it isn't out yet. So I called another shop and the girl said it comes out on November 6th. I told her comicbookresources must have provided faulty info then she told me "naw marvel is infamous for pushing back release dates". Lol so I guess I should really be mad at marvel. But anyway can't wait for this next issue the Hulk Thanos showdown will be epic.

Hickman also said Hulk is stronger than Hyperion. What makes you think Hulk can't give Thanos a fight?

Rao Kal El
Regardless of the outcome, KMC is DOOMED!

Thanos wins We will never hear then end of it from Quan

Hulk wins... Well you know.

Stalemate even worse!

Carver "Hulk stalemated Thanos in a physical fight"

Quanchi "Thanos stalemated the Hulk in a physical fight"

in any case We are all doomed!!!

Hrungr
JFYI, that page is from the *final* issue of Infinity.

Looking forward to the fight though!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why so bitter? nothing bitter about my post it's just the simple truth

janus77
Hulk wins via mind rape. Easypeasy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
nothing bitter about my post it's just the simple truth

Maybe you think so, but either way, stop bashing. Unless you want to get that account banned too.

SamZED
I vote - nothing happens, thats the end of the fight. Too early for Tanos to lose and Marvel won't let their pet Hulk get ktfoed either. He'll get up relatively unharmed and try to get back into the fight but won't get the chance. Fans of both character will then forever use this scan in their favor - Hulk fans will say Hulk's durability is too much for Thanos as Thanos attack didn't do jack to him, Thanos fans will say it proves Thanos can easilly handle Hulk in a h2h fight. The rest of the forum suffers in silence.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk will win or it's non canon, imo. Great post. thumb up

basilisk
It turns out to be a Thanos dream sequence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.