Deadpool vs The Joker vs Bullseye vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
With no heroes or law enforcement to stop them, which one of these psychos would rack up the biggest body count in a major city with one day to prepare?

Dr Will Hatch
Bump

iceman24567
Deadpool with Joker coming second

KingD19
Joker.

Deadpool while a psycho is more about the payday than anything. He doesn't really go for killing randoms or innocents that much.

Bullseye is a bad guy, but again, he's more about fighting heroes or doing contracts.

Punisher could rack up a huge body count, but he only goes after bad guys, so while the criminal element would take a big dip, he couldn't get super duper numbers.

Now you've got Joker. This guy could probably bomb half the city with a few hours to prepare, and he has no problem killing everyone.

Aakla
Deadpool.
I can picture Deadpool hallucinating that he is in a video game and running around town shooting, stabbing and blowing people up while laughing and cheering himself on.

jitay
Deadpool kills mArvel earth

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by KingD19
Joker.

Deadpool while a psycho is more about the payday than anything. He doesn't really go for killing randoms or innocents that much.

Bullseye is a bad guy, but again, he's more about fighting heroes or doing contracts.

Punisher could rack up a huge body count, but he only goes after bad guys, so while the criminal element would take a big dip, he couldn't get super duper numbers.

Now you've got Joker. This guy could probably bomb half the city with a few hours to prepare, and he has no problem killing everyone.

This.

Lethal Joker gas - hell, he's the only one to have actually come close to doing it (Joker's Last Laugh). He pretty much infected the entire Earth.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Joker.

Now you've got Joker. This guy could probably bomb half the city with a few hours to prepare, and he has no problem killing everyone. I thought this thread was working under the assumption that they did want to kill a lot of people.

Q99
Even if all going for body count, everyone else will use guns or such, Joker will do chemical attacks.

I mean, I guess Frank could put his explosives to positions for maximum effect, but still, Joker.

iscaremonkeys
Joker does this to one person
3pJQQolthko
think about millions.....

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Even if all going for body count, everyone else will use guns or such, Joker will do chemical attacks.

I mean, I guess Frank could put his explosives to positions for maximum effect, but still, Joker. Deadpool uses explosives all the time.

Bouboumaster
If Punisher don't care about killing everyone, he wins or is a close second to Joker.

Joker got his gas while Castle just blow shit up

SamZED
Both Deadpool and Frank have gotten their hands on nukes before. Judging from the amount Wade's used last time he fought Hulk he's got loads of it stashed somewhere. So id put him as number 2 with Joker being the obvious winner. Frank is 3rd. Bullseye comes last.

jitay
Originally posted by SamZED
Both Deadpool and Frank have gotten their hands on nukes before. Judging from the amount Wade's used last time he fought Hulk he's got loads of it stashed somewhere. So id put him as number 2 with Joker being the obvious winner. Frank is 3rd. Bullseye comes last.

Ash_J_Williams
Probably this:

Originally posted by SamZED

But if this was without stashes etc. I think Frank would be a contender. He would be a beast with a day of prep aimed at the largest possible bodycount, without having to worry about innocents. Bullseye finishes last in every thinkable scenario imo.

DarkSaint85
Plus, am assuming Joker gets his goons, who'd be able to help gather the chemicals.

He wins this, comfortably.

Decimus
Frank for the most efficient followed by Deadpool. Bullseye can suck it and joker for third he isn't efficient at all a bit to preoccupied with this or that to get the job done the best.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Decimus
Frank for the most efficient followed by Deadpool. Bullseye can suck it and joker for third he isn't efficient at all a bit to preoccupied with this or that to get the job done the best.

Joker's done mass poisonings before.

Jokerising all the fish in America:
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokerarcs-laughingfish475-1b.jpg

He can do it using common household cleaning agents:
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokerarcs-deathinfamily1a.jpg

And he managed to create havoc on a global scale, so that the Spectre had to step in:
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokerarcs-lastlaugh14b.jpg

Stepping it up, he could seed the clouds as well:
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokerarcs-lastlaugh22b.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.