Prince Nuada (Hellboy 2) vs. Drizzt Do'Urden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
These two meet in the chamber of the Golden Army. There is no connection between Nuada and Nuala.

Drizzt gets Twinkle, Icingdeath, his enchanted anklets, Guenhwyvar, his Mithril Armor, his impenetrable darkness summoning ability, faerie fire summoning, and his infravision.

Nuada gets both of his spears from Hellboy 2, and the armor he wore in the movie (can't find details anywhere).

Two rounds:
1. Guenhwyvar doesn't fight
2. Guenhwyvar does fight

jmoul
Wow, I thought this would've been commented on by now, especially since it is pretty evenly matched up.

I am Vegeta
Want to say hellboy but not sure

jmoul
It's not Hellboy fighting in this one. It's Prince Nuada from Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. He's the white elf who uses the spear and sword weapon combination. The one who wanted to unleash the Golden Army on the humans and wipe them out.

I am Vegeta
oh then I say Nuada has victory here

jmoul
For what reasons do you say that Nuada wins?

KingD19
Why does Drizzt get all this hax equipment, and Nuada gets pretty much nothing?

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by jmoul
For what reasons do you say that Nuada wins? He was able to beat hellboy with ease and just because I dont know much about the other guy

KingD19
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
He was able to beat hellboy with ease and just because I dont know much about the other guy

Nuada beat a drunk Hellboy with ease.

When he was sober, Hellboy was handling him pretty easily, he just wouldn't and couldn't kill him because doing so would kill Nuala as well.

I am Vegeta
Good point but he does have good h2h and weapon skills

jmoul
Drizzt has beaten sober enemies who were as strong as Hellboy. Also, as I said in the OP, the Nuala connection is not going to be a factor in this fight.

These two are essentially the same in terms speed and skill with their weaponry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.