Marvel's Ant Man (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
A young Nathan Fillion would have been the ideal Ant Man. Since that option is obviously unavailable, who do you think would be a good Ant Man?

Impediment
Paul Rudd is Henry Pym aka Ant Man.

http://m.rollingstone.com/movies/news/paul-rudd-suits-up-for-ant-man-movie-20131219

BruceSkywalker
this just needs a good story with good action

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment

http://m.rollingstone.com/movies/news/paul-rudd-suits-up-for-ant-man-movie-20131219

I quite like some of the stuff Rudd's been in so I've got some confidence for this

DARTH POWER
Rudd just fits Pym perfectly Imo. Good move Marvel thumb up

Just wish they could have been more patient by bringing in Ultron after Pym comes along!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this just needs a good story with good action

It will have good action, that's easy, and looked cool in that teaser from ages ago. What it needs now is some Good Comedy! To make full use of Paul Rudd, and to have a guy who talks to ants being more funny than silly.

the ninjak
Rudd will be fine.

As a comic fan I've already lost interest. If he simply plays the Ant-Man part then fine.
But the character has alot of catching up to do if Stark was required to steal his thunder.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Rudd just fits Pym perfectly Imo. Good move Marvel thumb up

Just wish they could have been more patient by bringing in Ultron after Pym comes along!

It will have good action, that's easy, and looked cool in that teaser from ages ago. What it needs now is some Good Comedy! To make full use of Paul Rudd, and to have a guy who talks to ants being more funny than silly.

i agree

Firefly218
The initial plan was for antman to release before incredible hulk, but edgar Wright kept postponing his involvement in the project, throwing a wrench in marvels plans

marwash22
Rudd just fits Pym perfectly Imo. Good move Marvel thumb up how so? what movies of his have i missed that makes you think he fits Pym's character?

Firefly218
Originally posted by marwash22
how so? what movies of his have i missed that makes you think he fits Pym's character?

Rudd maintains a good balance between subtle comedy and seriousness. Good choice in my opinion.

marwash22
Hank isn't a funny dude tho, not in the series I've seen him in.

But hey, if they (Disney/MCU) plan on playing Pym like a lighthearted wise-cracker similar to RDJ's Tony Stark, then i suppose Rudd is an okay choice.

Firefly218
Hank isn't a funny dude tho, not in the series I've seen him in.

But hey, if they (Disney/MCU) plan on playing Pym like a lighthearted wise-cracker similar to RDJ's Tony Stark, then i suppose Rudd is an okay choice.

I think Disney is going for that egotistical, selfish douch bag vibe in Rudd

Esau Cairn
Honestly this may work in comics but I can't see the appeal for an Ant Man movie...

Alien invasion?
Government conspiracy?

SEND IN THAT GUY WITH THE ANTS!!!

ares834

Meh...

But I guess, considering how Marvel's most recent movies have turned out, they may as well cast a comedian in a leading role.

marwash22
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Honestly this may work in comics but I can't see the appeal for an Ant Man movie...

Alien invasion?
Government conspiracy?

SEND IN THAT GUY WITH THE ANTS!!! Ignorant jargon like this is the reason the mainstream thinks Aquaman is just a dude who talks to fish.

ares834
Let's be honest though, Ant-Man's superpowers are pretty lame. He may be useful, but he really isn't all that interesting IMO.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it. A comedy is probably the best way to go.

Kazenji
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Other/iloveyouantman_zps3c53e236.jpg~original

DARTH POWER
how so? what movies of his have i missed that makes you think he fits Pym's character?

It's pretty clear with the way Marvel movies have gone so far that they will take the more comedic and fun approach to Ant-Man. And Paul Rudd always plays well off others in a big cast too (Anchorman, I love you man, 40 year old Virgin and even Friends), so I'd love to see him in Avengers alongside Downey, Hemsworth e.t.c.

On top of that getting some one recognisable will help with a character whose not so familiar to people. And with the name "Ant-Man" I think they really need that.

Plus, he just really looks like Ant-Man to me. Not sure why, but he does.

Originally posted by ares834
Let's be honest though, Ant-Man's superpowers are pretty lame. He may be useful, but he really isn't all that interesting IMO.

Nah, they can have tons of fun with the shifting of size from normal height to 5 inches to 50 feet.

0mega Spawn
Other marvel characters much more deserving of a movie

Robtard

200 Cigarettes (1999)

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Other marvel characters much more deserving of a movie
I've never even heard of Ant Man and it sounds pretty dumb. And since when is Paul Rudd an action star? Or is it not an action character? Hell, if he can rid my car of ants, then I'm all for him... no expression

Lestov16
I agree with everyone who says Ant Man seems.....well, lame. As stated before, ridiculous concepts like that may work in comics, but not a film.

marwash22
yeah, because a guy who can psionically communicate with bugs is so much more outlandish than, rainbow bridges, a man turning into a giant rage monster or alien invasions. no expression

I don't even need to bring up other movie franchises because you don't even need to look beyond the MCU films to find more fantastical premises than talking to bugs.

you sound ridiculous.

Lestov16
By rainbow bridges, you mean "rainbow bridges belonging to a near-millennium old myth that people have known about and gained logical acceptance of since practically childhood", correct? Giant rage monsters are awesome (see: Godzilla), and obviously alien invasions are not outlandish considering the trope has existed for near over a century.

What is fantastical is thinking that audiences will accept the rather lame premise of a guy who talks to insects as well as they do an awesome uncontrollable giant rage monster. It's plausible that Hulk can bring something to the table if say, an alien invasion comes up. Only way Thornberry-Man will seem like a plausible world-saver is if some comedically-ridiculous Squirrel-Girl-esque bullshit occurred.

I mean, tell me marwash, how do you see Thornberry-Man using his insect-glot powers to save the world?

Robtard
By shrinking down to size, entering where others couldn't and using his vast intellect and the help of ants to disarm the world-destroyer-bomb about to destroy the world. Duh.

marwash22
Originally posted by Lestov16
By rainbow bridges, you mean "rainbow bridges belonging to a near-millennium old myth that people have known about and gained logical acceptance of since practically childhood", correct? Giant rage monsters are awesome (see: Godzilla), and obviously alien invasions are not outlandish considering the trope has existed for near over a century.

What is fantastical is thinking that audiences will accept the rather lame premise of a guy who talks to insects as well as they do an awesome uncontrollable giant rage monster. It's plausible that Hulk can bring something to the table if say, an alien invasion comes up. Only way Thornberry-Man will seem like a plausible world-saver is if some comedically-ridiculous Squirrel-Girl-esque bullshit occurred.

I mean, tell me marwash, how do you see Thornberry-Man using his insect-glot powers to save the world? Ahhh, i see, you think all Pym brings to the table is talking to bugs. My mistake, i didn't know you were one of those people who don't actually know what the hell they're talking about... I'll just lump you in with the people who think Aquaman's only talent is talking to fish, and disregard anything you have to say on the subject.

forget i said anything. wink

steverules_2
I'll just lump you in with the people who think Aquaman's only talent is talking to fish, and disregard anything you have to say on the subject.

V0kvdi3GGA0

Lestov16
I'm sorry, I forgot he can grow and shrink, you know, that outdated obsolete trope that was only good in the 50's and Honey I Shrunk The Kids. . Yes, modern day audiences will eat that up. Box office gold! thumb up

Nephthys
Maybe they will when he starts throwing battleships around.

Lestov16
Aquaman's only talent is talking to fish

Aquaman only has a bad rep because he wasn't properly displayed in Super Friends. Aquaman actually has a cool powerset and if shown, would be rather enjoyable. Ant Man.....not so much.

Robtard
I'm sorry, I forgot he can grow and shrink, you know, that outdated obsolete trope that was only good in the 50's and Honey I Shrunk The Kids. . Yes, modern day audiences will eat that up. Box office gold! thumb up

Stop talking before you sodomize yourself all way.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maybe they will when he starts throwing battleships around.

Just because it looked cool when Gypsy Danger beat down a monster with a ship doesn't mean it will look cool when Paul Rudd does it.

marwash22
I'm sorry, I forgot he can grow and shrink, you know, that outdated obsolete trope that was only good in the 50's and Honey I Shrunk The Kids. . Yes, modern day audiences will eat that up. Box office gold! thumb up cool story.

...see you opening day. thumb up

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
Stop talking before you sodomize yourself all way.

Sure, Marvel may prove me wrong and the film could be awesome, but until then, I merely ask you what is the latest "giant person" (not giant monster or giant robot) film that has actually been successful? Attack of The 50 foot Cheerleader?

Nephthys
Monsters vs Aliens. estahuh

Lestov16
cool story.

...see you opening day. thumb up

Hey, if the film is good, I'll have no problem admitting I was wrong, but until then, we only have the details to go on, and, at least IMO, those details don't sound promising.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Nephthys
Monsters vs Aliens. estahuh

Dirty whorebag no expression

Firefly218
Marvel had invested millions into this antman project. Just the fact that their making a movie on antman must mean that they have a good idea on how to sell it.
I wouldn't worry, marvel/disney hadn't disappointed me yet.

Robtard
Sure, Marvel may prove me wrong and the film could be awesome, but until then, I merely ask you what is the latest "giant person" (not giant monster or giant robot) film that has actually been successful? Attack of The 50 foot Cheerleader?

Better question, what was the last "giant person" movie that wasn't successful?

And don't come at me with any SyFy channel C-Movie nonsense, I'm talking about an actual attempt that hit the big screen.

Firefly218

And don't come at me with any SyFy channel C-Movie nonsense, I'm talking about an actual attempt that hit the big screen.

Jack the Giant Slayer?

Lestov16

Excellent dodging of my question. Is Quan rubbing off on you? laughing out loud
Anyways, I asked first, so answer my question, and then I'll answer yours smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
Jack the Giant Slayer?

Good call, overall.

But that film suffered from lack-luster CGI though. Digital Domain got kicked in the financial balls and massively downsized while they had the contract for Jack The Giant Killer and it shows in the piss-poor end product.

Though it's a guess if the film would have done better than break even if the CGI was top notch.

DARTH POWER
There's not many films focused on a giant person, but giant beings in general tend to bring in box office. We need look no further than Godzilla and King Kong.

Then there's exploring the universe by shrinking to the size of an ant. Then there's a scientific genius behind all of this, and then there's the likelyhood that the film will have a lot of fun with the idea.

So yeah count me in on the opening night.

Robtard
Excellent dodging of my question. Is Quan rubbing off on you? laughing out loud
Anyways, I asked first, so answer my question, and then I'll answer yours smile

How is it dodging when Neph already answered your question? Monsters Vs Aliens. Last "giant person" film I can think of that the giant person isn't a monster in any shape.

Firefly218
I trust marvel to somehow make antman an awesome movie
Edgar Wright's the perfect director to pull it off

Also its definitely gonna get a box office boost from avengers 2

Lestov16
How is it dodging when Neph already answered your question? Monsters Vs Aliens. Last "giant person" film I can think of that the giant person isn't a monster in any shape.

So you're going to use an animated kids film as your example. OK laughing out loud

To answer your question, Jack the Giant Slayer wink

Now for the next question, what is the the latest successful live action giant person film? Given your previous answers, you'll probably say something like Gulliver's Travels or Ella Enchanted. laughing So let's just say live action sci-fi film.

Lestov16
I trust marvel to somehow make antman an awesome movie
Edgar Wright's the perfect director to pull it off

Also its definitely gonna get a box office boost from avengers 2

I'm just going to judge off of the trailer. If it looks appealing, cool, but if not, I won't be surprised.

Kazenji
Ignorant Lestov saves the day.

0mega Spawn
All these postings, still nobody asking the question. Why Antman, of all the characters fans have been begging marvel to make they give us Antman..
.Antman.

Kazenji
Where have they been begging? or is this another one of your assumptions.

0mega Spawn
^ umm... any comic dedicated website or forum, obviously laughing out loud

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kazenji
Ignorant Lestov saves the day.

Don't be hatin just because I have a point smile

Kazenji
Nah your just ignorant.

DARTH POWER
So you're going to use an animated kids film as your example. OK laughing out loud

Now for the next question, what is the the latest successful live action giant person film? Given your previous answers, you'll probably say something like Gulliver's Travels or Ella Enchanted. laughing So let's just say live action sci-fi film.

Use some imagination. It's been a very long time since there was a film based on a giant hero. Ant-Man's a great opportunity to reinvent that s***.

If no one had the balls to try something new, then we'd have nothing interesting on the screen.

And there's a lot more to Ant-Man than just being a giant man. He's not a lame character to use at all, and is one of the original Avengers.

But for the record there clearly is a market who enjoy watching giant beings fighting each other.

Lestov16
Use some imagination. It's been a very long time since there was a film based on a giant hero. Ant-Man's a great opportunity to reinvent that s***.

I don't think there has ever been a live action film with a giant hero. Paul Bunyan?

If no one had the balls to try something new, then we'd have nothing interesting on the screen.

It's not something new. It's an outdated trope from the 50's. Hell, Monster vs Aliens chick was purely a comedic homage to that.

And there's a lot more to Ant-Man than just being a giant man. He's not a lame character to use at all, and is one of the original Avengers.

Oh yes, Paul Rudd will be losing his battle against the villain, and then he turns on his Thornberry powers, and we watch as insects swarm the opponent like phucking Squirrel Girl and take him down. That won't look silly or ridiculous at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

But for the record there clearly is a market who enjoy watching giant beings fighting each other.

Giant robot fanbase? Yeah. Giant monster fanbase? Indeed. Giant Paul Rudd fanbase? Uh.....

DARTH POWER
I don't think there has ever been a live action film with a giant hero. Paul Bunyan?

Well there you go then. You have nothing to judge this on.

It's not something new. It's an outdated trope from the 50's. Hell, Monster vs Aliens chick was purely a comedic homage to that.

Lol If the last time it was tried was decades ago, you don't think it might be an idea to try it now with modern day special effects and see if there's a new interest now for that sort of thing?

Oh yes, Paul Rudd will be losing his battle against the villain, and then he turns on his Thornberry powers, and we watch as insects swarm the opponent like phucking Squirrel Girl and take him down. That won't look silly or ridiculous at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thankfully your not writing the script, so it won't be that silly.

Giant robot fanbase? Yeah. Giant monster fanbase? Indeed. Giant Paul Rudd fanbase? Uh.....

Well you have to try it before you make a fanbase.

With that sort of attitude we wouldn't have half the superheroes we see today on the big screen.

Robtard

Considering the lack of "giant humans that are not monsters" in films, yes.

Jack the Giant Killer had giant monsters that loosely resembled humans. So by your own "rules" you set here, that doesn't count smile

You've yet to answer my question successfully, not that it matters, as it's clear you're just going out of your way to shit on this film when you know next to nothing about the character.

Firefly218
Lestov16 ~ any movie concept can be made awesome with the right cast, writers and director, including antman.

Lestov16
I realize I'm being too prejudiced, and you guys are correct, any concept can be intriguing with the right production, so I'll reserve any further judgement until the trailer.

0mega Spawn
The movie won't totally fail it will get money off merchandising and the fact it will create a antman fanbase and further increase those that already are.

But it still isn't interesting

Lestov16
IMO, I believe so too, but apparently there's some appeal to this guy that I'm not seeing. So again, I'll wait for the trailer.

Kazenji
iNyxszj8Bxc

if that doesn't help, Then there's something wrong with you.

the ninjak
iNyxszj8Bxc

Agreed. Fools beware.

Lestov16
That was indeed phucking awesome. But why would Paul Rudd revert to such tactics when he could just spray himself with Sex Panther by Odeon (Rawrr)?

0mega Spawn
Ok kazenji that video was cool as hell... phuck.

I guess i just want my black panther movie sad

But that will never happen since some Hollywood execs deemed a futuristic society of African people too unrealistic...sigh

Supra
A young Nathan Fillion would have been the ideal Ant Man. Since that option is obviously unavailable, who do you think would be a good Ant Man?

box office flop

Esau Cairn

Groan...seriously???

I can't see the appeal...

Kazenji
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

I guess i just want my black panther movie sad

But that will never happen since some Hollywood execs deemed a futuristic society of African people too unrealistic...sigh

I thought there was one planned for Phase 3 or even later on.

Firefly218
Along with doctor strange, black panther will prob be in phase 3

Kazenji
I read somewhere they also got plans to do Blade again since the rights reverted back to Marvel.

DARTH POWER
I read somewhere they also got plans to do Blade again since the rights reverted back to Marvel.

Would probably be a tv series with a shared universe with the planned daredevil series. But I doubt there will be a movie anytime soon.

Esau Cairn
I just read that Michael Douglas is Hank Pym.
That's 69 yr old Michael Douglas.

ares834
From what I've heard Hank Pym isn't going to be the main character. They are loosely adapting "To Steal an Ant-Man" so Scott Lang will be the hero.

Kazenji
Yeah there's going to be two people who will be Ant-Men, A young & older one

i'm sure the older one (Michael Douglas) will be teaching all the tricks to the younger one.

Firefly218
Or there could be just one. Rudd and Douglas could both be Pym, Rudd could be in the 60s flashbacks working with Howard Stark?

Esau Cairn
It's interesting that Marvel's falling back on respected actors like Redford & Douglas.

Kazenji
Watchmen star Patrick Wilson in talks to join Ant-Man

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=95265

MarvelMan02
Edgar Wright directing a Marvel movie with Rudd and Douglas starring!!!

jinXed by JaNx
Still can't believe, Ant-man is getting a feature length live action movie. I would question the decision to make an animated movie about him. I know he's an important character but they very easily could have written him in the other moves as a supporting role. He could have been introduced into Shield and that way you could slowly develop his character across several movies leading up to Avengers 2. Personally I think he should have just been included in the first Avengers. That movie could have used a good twenty minute shaving process in the editing room. So it's not like the movie didn't have room. I really only see about ten to fifteen minutes needed to establish and explain his character.

siriuswriter
So, Evangeline Lilly as WASP? I've been hearing it all over.

Firefly218
Villain has been cast

http://m.hitfix.com/news/marvels-ant-man-finds-its-villain

Kazenji
I'm going with Egghead , If not him then that other guy.

BruceSkywalker
Villain has been cast

http://m.hitfix.com/news/marvels-ant-man-finds-its-villain

most likely egghead

Impediment
Edgar Wright is out due to creative differences.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Edgar-Wright-Abandons-Marvel-Ant-Man-Over-Creative-Differences-43158.html

Firefly218

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Edgar-Wright-Abandons-Marvel-Ant-Man-Over-Creative-Differences-43158.html

This is odd so late in the filming process. Must have been a serious creative difference

ares834

Which means I'm likely out as well. I'm not a fan of Ant-Man and Wright was the only thing that interested me in the film. Plus, the director leaving this late suggest some major problems behind the scenes.

Firefly218
http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Whedon.jpg

Joss Whedon holding up a cornetto in response to Edgar Wrights departure

Inhuman
First look at yellow jacket

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1smSUxIQAASW64.jpg

marwash22
this is the first character the MCU is utterly dismantling and disrespecting.

Firefly218
this is the first character the MCU is utterly dismantling and disrespecting.
? Have you seen the movie?

Robtard
I have, MCU utterly dismantled and disrespected Pym.

marwash22
? Have you seen the movie? yes.Originally posted by Robtard
I have, MCU utterly dismantled and disrespected Pym. thumb up

Inhuman
Edgar wright is all to blame for all the pym bullsh!t

100% blame.

all blame.

Firefly218
Lies

Firefly218
Paul Rudd has wrapped filming. Plot summary revealed.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ant-man-pl...ut-soon-1478327

Impediment
http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/01/02/ant-man-ant-sized-teaser-marvel-paul-rudd/

"Because they can."

awermm

BruceSkywalker
http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/01/02/ant-man-ant-sized-teaser-marvel-paul-rudd/

"Because they can."

awermm

yep

Esau Cairn

"Because they can."

awermm

Or "Because it's crap."
Jan 6 will tell.

Kazenji
Human sized one

ent7BoDR1yE

heathjack
you can catch the world premier trailer of ant-man this Tuesday at 8:00p m to 10:00 pm on abc during the premier of angst carter TV series

Esau Cairn
^^Funny how only Americans always assume EVERYBODY lives in America.

juggerman
Where else could anyone possibly live?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
^^Funny how only Americans always assume EVERYBODY lives in America.

no other country exists

Kazenji
Yet Americans cry because they didn't get a movie first, When places like UK or Australia gets it first before them.

Esau Cairn
Australian posters gonna release all spoilers for now on.

Hey Americans....Avengers 2....IT'S ULTRON!!!!!

Impediment
xInh3VhAWs8

Esau Cairn
I bet they paid Douglas a million bucks NOT to snigger when he says,
"Scott...I want you to be...The Ant Man."

marwash22

Quincy
Meh

Robtard
Mouth is so upset at Marvel Studios disrespecting Pym that he can't even speak

Trailer was okay, didn't stir me like Ironman, Avengers or CA:TWS, but still looking forward to seeing it

marwash22
my butt is full of hurts. and not in a good way.

ares834
That was horrible. They should have played up the humor more rather then trying far too hard to be epic using generic exposition.

BruceSkywalker
xInh3VhAWs8

i am intrigued

Kazenji

Trailer was okay, didn't stir me like Ironman, Avengers or CA:TWS, but still looking forward to seeing it

I'm the same for the moment.

Esau Cairn
Yup...daughter definitely's there to be kidnapped.

Bet this is another Marvel film that ends with a race/fight against a count-down...

Quincy
That "Hmm" reaction from Paul Rudd was great.

However, the rest of this movie looks really very not good

Psychotron
Looks awful.

Quincy
But maybe my not expecting anything good from it is a positive. Because I'll be pleasantly surprised? mmm

steverules_2
It doesn't look good, I'm hoping the movie itself is actually better

Estacado
Awesome trailer.....

Not!ermm

Quincy
STACADO'D! Sick burn

DARTH POWER
Paul Rudd will Own this movie IMO

Impediment
I keep having to explain to my friends that Michael Douglas is Hank Pym and Paul Rudd isn't.

Robtard
I keep having to explain to my friends that Michael Douglas is Hank Pym and Paul Rudd isn't.

Get better friends

BruceSkywalker

send them through a wormhole embarrasment

Dr Will Hatch
Hank Pym/Michael Douglas better get something better a Batman Beyond style "mentor" role. He's a damn interesting character with all of his mental health issues.

Esau Cairn

Just simply ask them which of the two looks like a wife beater more? wink

marwash22
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Hank Pym/Michael Douglas better get something better a Batman Beyond style "mentor" role. He's a damn interesting character with all of his mental health issues. from what I've read, sexagenarian Hank will team up with Scott at some point, so it's likely he will be more than just a mentor.

WhiteWitchKing
Looks interesting. Marvel can be very deceiving when it comes to trailers. GOTG trailer feature a few things that weren't actually part of the movie. From the trailer, it made it seem look the team had already been established and has a name. The team actually formed as the film progressed, and their name was adopted near the end when Ronan labeled them as the guardians of the galaxy. Winter Soldier and IM 3's trailer were deceiving as well. Might not be the best trailer but who knows what they actually left out?

Kazenji
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Looks interesting. Marvel can be very deceiving when it comes to trailers. GOTG trailer feature a few things that weren't actually part of the movie. From the trailer, it made it seem look the team had already been established and has a name. The team actually formed as the film progressed, and their name was adopted near the end when Ronan labeled them as the guardians of the galaxy. Winter Soldier and IM 3's trailer were deceiving as well. Might not be the best trailer but who knows what they actually left out?

That's the whole point of a trailer, Just to show a little bit of the movie not the whole thing erm

jinXed by JaNx
For has important as Pym is to the Avengers and Marvel universe i just don't think he's a character that deserves his own movie. He could easily be introduced and developed as a supporting character

Quincy
I think if any movie required a trailer that showed us what we're in for, it's this one.

The title "Ant-Man" is a tease enough. It's like Marvel is like "oooOOOOoooOOOOO ANTMAN what does it MEAN like what's GONNA HAPPEN OOOOooooOOOO" and I'm just watching the trailer like "What is the point of this thing I'm seeing?"

Firefly218
The trailer seems like a carbon ripoff of the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer. Paul Rudd arrested, Cool music, Paul Rudd shirtless, some action, wacky joke.

Esau Cairn
The mere mention of having a daughter already implies that saving her will be an integral part of the climax.

Kazenji
pcd9i-qNz4Q

marwash22
that train part literally made me lol. kinda wish i hadn't seen it. Now it's not gonna be funny when i see it in theater.

steverules_2
Yup, it's ruined now...loved that train scene

Patient_Leech
OH MY GOD NERD BONE ANOTHER MOTHERFU#KING SUPERHERO MOVIE IN THE MOTHERFUC#ING MARVEL UNIVERSE... MASSIVE FANBONER

Kazenji
erm

If you don't like the movies then don't ****en watch them them, You sound the folks at the oscar's this year with their anti-Superhero movie vibe.

Patient_Leech

Spawningpool
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdKf3MneyI

Kazenji
*Facepalm*

Spawningpool
*Facepalm*
I use to read the comics when I was a child

Bardock42
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=586749&highlight=Ant+Man+forumid%3A2

Spawningpool
Oh wow I even searched it and it didn't come up
**** you kmc search

Impediment
Merged.

Spawningpool
Merged.
Thanks now I'm not a complete failure

Kazenji
Originally posted by Spawningpool
I use to read the comics when I was a child

Do you want an award for it?

because Henry_Pym is also a fan of Hank Pym too.

Spawningpool
Do you want an award for it?

because Henry_Pym is also a fan of Hank Pym too.
He also likes slapping too!

Kazenji
The international posters for this are so much better then he U.S. ones.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>