Karness Murr vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Setting takes place on the streets of Coruscant. Nobody Interferes.

Who wins?

Nephthys
Windu. He defeated a superior Sith to my knowledge.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Windu. He defeated a superior Sith to my knowledge.

Darth Krayt was able to Hold his own against Karness. Keywords are "Hold his own"

Which means that Karness was superior, and I would put Krayt at Dooku level, as Mace is ALSO at Dooku's level, I have no idea who takes this, but I think Murr is beyond him in Force Abilities.

psmith81992
Sabers? Mace most likely. Force? Muur absolutely.

NewGuy01
Krayt was severely weakened when he Fought Karness/Celeste. Also, I don't think a lone Karness has enough combat feats to really tell how powerful he was, but either way as far as I'm concerned these two are at a relatively similar level of ability. I'd still say Windu wins, simply because we don't know enough about Karness without Celeste.

Q99
We do know that even Vader was impressed by his power, and he was afraid using the talisman to overcome Sidious would result in him simply serving Muur instead.

ares834
Windu bested Sidious. When it comes to sheer combat that blows away anything Murr has displayed.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Windu bested Sidious. When it comes to sheer combat that blows away anything Murr has displayed.

Murr tries to use Force Abilities on Windu, that's it, it's over. By the way, Sidious is Infinitely more powerful than Mace in Force, I would love to see Mace catch ONE single lightning bolt of Sidious'. Mace is barely, just barely stronger than Sidious in Sabers, and that's only because of Vaapad, without Vaapad, Mace would've gone seconds after Fisto.

ares834
Nah, Murr hasn't displayed the ability to overcome Windu with the force. I certainly don't see his lightning doing anything more than Sidious's and Windu has displayed a higher aptitude with TK.

Allankles
Windu beats him, in a straight fight a top Jedi is better than a Sith.
And Windu isn't the forgiving type like Ven Zallow.

psmith81992
That's a pretty ridiculous statement to make, since we've seen the exact opposite many times.

Nephthys
Indeed, top Sith are more powerful than the top Jedi on average. There are way more powerful Sith than there are Jedi.

Allankles
It's harder to defend than to attack. That's only reason Sith appear more powerful, they're fighting guys who have to master knowledge and defense first.

Ironically playing defense makes Jedi more skillful than Sith. When a Jedi survives his trials and becomes a top tier, they're usually better than Sith.

Jedi are simply more skillful and have skills geared towards awesome defense. Sith are less disciplined, even in fighting. Ven Zalllow for instance had already pwned Malgus, then Malgus killed him. If Zallow was like a Sith he'd have killed Malgus instead of tapping his head.

Allankles
A Sith always has blood-lust on, a Jedi doesn't. That's pretty much why Sith have the advantage early, but once that onslaught is weathered, they're no better.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Krayt was severely weakened when he Fought Karness/Celeste.

Though at least the vong implants didn't seem to affect his endurance like it had on some prior occasions.

Oh, indirectly there's the Lost Tribe of the Sith: Spiral comic.

Wherein Muur's direct rival, Lord Dreypa, awakens on the Lost Tribe's planet, and the planet's sith collectively shit themselves.

Zampanó
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130210042847/starwars/images/a/a4/Superconductingloop.png

The_Tempest
That's more than one single bolt. Technically, his request stands.

Allankles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.