Team 7 Versus Team Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
The Hero of Time grabs the Four Sword, resulting in the following Links available for battle. No, they don't get OoT or MM feats.

Team Link
SS Link (Green)
TP Link (Blue)
WW Link (Red)
ALttP Link (Purple)

Team 7
Kakashi Hatake
Uchiha Sasuke
Haruno Sakura
Uzumaki Naruto

Team 7 are current showings.

Team Link gets the usual limits to prevent hax.

Fight takes place in Melee era Pokemon Stadium.

Because I feel like starting something. estahuh

BloodRain
Sakura punches Link, and Link, and Link, and Link.

I am Vegeta
I could Solo

Sacred 117
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
I could Solo

F**k if you could! Lol.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
The Hero of Time grabs the Four Sword, resulting in the following Links available for battle. No, they don't get OoT or MM feats.

Team Link
SS Link (Green)
TP Link (Blue)
WW Link (Red)
ALttP Link (Purple)

Team 7
Kakashi Hatake
Uchiha Sasuke
Haruno Sakura
Uzumaki Naruto

Team 7 are current showings.

Team Link gets the usual limits to prevent hax.

Fight takes place in Melee era Pokemon Stadium.

Because I feel like starting something. estahuh

What are considered "usual limits?" Because SS Link could likely solo the field based on the full Triforce alone.

Other than that, I have basically no knowledge of Team 7. Could you help me out with that?

ScreamPaste
SS Link left the triforce behind after using it once in what may have been the single most PIS ridden moment in the series. This did not manage to ruin the story for me, though, because SS was awesome beyond description.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
SS Link left the triforce behind after using it once in what may have been the single most PIS ridden moment in the series. This did not manage to ruin the story for me, though, because SS was awesome beyond description.

^Agreed with this entire statement.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Sacred 117
F**k if you could! Lol.

What are considered "usual limits?" Because SS Link could likely solo the field based on the full Triforce alone.

Other than that, I have basically no knowledge of Team 7. Could you help me out with that? One big Bang Attack is all I need to solo

XanatosForever

Other than that, I have basically no knowledge of Team 7. Could you help me out with that?

Well, most obviously, the full Triforce is banned, so no need to bring that up again. That tends to be the biggest obstacle. I'm too lazy/ignorant of each individual Link to declare what else should be banned, but anything obviously capable of one-shotting the team that isn't considered "standard" for a Link.

Again, lazy/less than interested. Naruto isn't my favorite series, but there's plenty of people capable of offering it. If no one steps up to the plate, I'll consider my working on it.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
One big Bang Attack is all I need to solo

Yeah. Except Link is capable of deflecting light-based projectiles (Dead Man's Volley), and now there's four of him. stick out tongue

I am Vegeta
Yeah. Except Link is capable of deflecting light-based projectiles (Dead Man's Volley), and now there's four of him. stick out tongue Then ill punch him in the face 4 different times

BloodRain
Sakura is capable to attacks like this;
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3691593/sakura-punch-o.gif

..and punch around a 400 ton pillar, while Release!Sakura can do this;
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/66-632.0/compressed/s020.jpg

She's overall the weakest of Team 7, still likely takes this herself.

AuraAngel
Naruto can blow up mountains.

ScreamPaste
Link is the only one familiar with melee pokemon stadium, Naruto SD's four times and steals all of his team's stock.

XanatosForever
Trolltastic, my man. thumb up

The Scenario
Because the fight takes place in a Super Smash Bros Melee stage, that means the other stages exist and Link has fought on them. This includes Brinstar Depths, the Metroid stage. In addition, the Adventure Mode of Melee features an Escape from Brinstar section. Brinstar is an area of Zebes, so it naturally has other properties of Zebes. Like, say, its gravity. All Smash Bros. characters are capable of fighting on Brinstar Depths, and all characters must go through Adventure Mode for 100% completion.

Therefore all Smash Bros characters can fight at 856 times Earth's gravity. Under normal Earth gravity, however, Wind Waker Link can now lift and throw roughly 51360 tons. A Link to the Past Link is slightly lower than that. Twilight Princess Link is now roughly a 256800 tonner. Skyward Sword Link is the only one probably sub 100 tons at this point.

I don't have anything to say about the fight; just wanted to see how far this could go.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Scenario
Because the fight takes place in a Super Smash Bros Melee stage, that means the other stages exist and Link has fought on them. This includes Brinstar Depths, the Metroid stage. In addition, the Adventure Mode of Melee features an Escape from Brinstar section. Brinstar is an area of Zebes, so it naturally has other properties of Zebes. Like, say, its gravity. All Smash Bros. characters are capable of fighting on Brinstar Depths, and all characters must go through Adventure Mode for 100% completion.

Therefore all Smash Bros characters can fight at 856 times Earth's gravity. Under normal Earth gravity, however, Wind Waker Link can now lift and throw roughly 51360 tons. A Link to the Past Link is slightly lower than that. Twilight Princess Link is now roughly a 256800 tonner. Skyward Sword Link is the only one probably sub 100 tons at this point.

I don't have anything to say about the fight; just wanted to see how far this could go.

I Want to know how you calculated this! Haha.

The Scenario
You can probably type 'Zebes gravity' into Google and find the calculations.

I've seen the gravity figures range from around 770x Earth to 960x, it's a pretty amusing find.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.